It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Putin said Israel would take care of Iran'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Funny how behind the scenes everything seems different

“Don’t worry – I, you – we can sell them everything, even if we are worried by an Iranian nuclear bomb,” Aznar quoted Putin as saying, getting close to him and whispering the words in his ear. “Because at the end of the day, Israel will take care of it.”

JPOST

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

"President Vladimir Putin as telling him a number of years ago.",,,
now that was before he was re-elected,, and this would mean a clean slate.,, for President Putin 2,,
under Russia House Rules.

Me.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I'm not at all surprised by that from Putin or that Khamenei wants to do away with Israel. Even those who argue otherwise know it's true and yet they choose to lie their hatred of Jews is so intense.

Seems to me that Putin actually wants the old Soviet State back so they can stop pretending to be a Free Country. Too late to put the Genie back in the bottle though. It's not to late to stop Iran from their planned act of genocide. I feel for the Iranian people trapped in the prison of an insane Theocracy ruled by madmen, but there must be a way to surgically take out the nuclear capabilities before they decide it's time to kill all the Jews, which could be soon.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

hatred of Jews is so intense

Correction:

hatred of Zionism is so intense

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Vladimir Putin is absolutely a Stalinist in sheep's clothing but I have to admit a begrudging respect.

I also profess that I somewhat preferred the geopolitical black and white of the cold war to our current situation.

Regarding Israel, does that comment really surprise anyone familiar with Putin's ideology?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Well, they have played this "Iran wants the bomb" tune since late 90s, and Iran to my eyes has not engaged in any sort of dubious affairs against Israel, whereas Israel certainly has done so against Iran. Sure, having their scientists killed by Mossad, and been subjected to international puppeteers raising trace blockades - one surely is to accept Iran being less than content with Israel. And as politics go, it is understandable the Iranian rhetoric few years back was harsh ("wipe out Israel") for the same reasons. They simply got totally p*** off for the Israelis political trickeries.

After all, we do need to remember, Israel is a nuclear state. Pakistan is a nuclear state. India is a nuclear state. Russia is a nuclear state. The whole geopolitical neighborhood for Iran is nuclear. So, even if they would get the bomb, that would not mean end of the world, Just a tad safer sleep in Teheran.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think Irans support of hizbollah and the palestinian intefadas as well as other terror groups and plots, whether they were defensive or offensive or just plain fun for the mullahs...puts iran into the same dirty bag with the israelis,(correction Zionists) who seem to be able to murder any persuaion of allies or enemies with equal abandon.
These are some of the most ruthless murderers since oddly enough, the SS Storm troops.
The isreali airforce deliberatley tried to kill every member of the crew of an american ship.KNOWING FULL WELL, it WAS American....
The Lavon affair is another of their trips down the terrorist lane....
These and many other rotten killings of innocent people...of all ages sexes and faiths.that can be laid on the steps of the isreali intelligence service.as they attempted to throw blame on other factions....
The sad truth is , everyone is doing it....all the countires that can....
There is no thing like cooperation, live and let live,honest dialogue.....its all power politics and war.
Putins statement shows just how jaded the leaders many idolize, are....they are selfish boors....every one.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Trust me on this one, Russia selling Israel anything is irrelevant!

Israel is one of the leading countries in developing military robotics, did you know that?

You see Israel has been aware for many years that it lacks the manpower that it requries, so Israeli military indistruies and scientists have been wroking extensively on developing technologies to offer support toe their human soldier coutnerparts.

Israel has advanced UAVs and is developing a heavily AI supported military.. Unilike countries like Iran and Iraq which were more reliant on having a large number of men yet lacking technoliogy.

The samei s said of the old soviet union using more men than their global opponents using the strength in the numbers as oppoisted to the strngeth in the technologies.

Israel knows it lacks the numbers so it develops the technologies necessary.Puting cannot sell Israel those technologies because Russia does not really work on thos technologies instead focusing on the strength in the numbers and conventional weaponry.

Very soon we may see shock troops like these being deployed by Israel!!!!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Correction:

Had to quote that so people will remember.... none of us hate jews... we hate zionists, this it two very different things!! None of us wants a 2nd "holocaust" where common jew men and women gets killed, however we wouldn't mind if an asteroid or a tsunami would take away the fundamentalist jews also called Zionists.

Religion, when practised too eagerly, is poison.... ALL religions.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Correction:

Had to quote that so people will remember.... none of us hate jews... we hate zionists, this it two very different things!! None of us wants a 2nd "holocaust" where common jew men and women gets killed, however we wouldn't mind if an asteroid or a tsunami would take away the fundamentalist jews also called Zionists.

Wow that's a really ignorant thing you said. I can't believe you could wish death on people. You might as well just be one of these:

In the scinece fiction movie these things also wanted to eradicate mankind. So your'e saying you align yourself more with a robot skeleton with glowing red eyes and a plasma rifle than you do with your fellow mankind?

That makes me really sad. Might as well just put all men in a robot death camp with unmanned drones and glowing red eyed skeleton robots. That mekaes me feel really sad for the state of society.

What you are basically promoting in life is the plot of the movie Terminator Salvation. Can't believe it. Really sad in my opinion to wish that man kind even if they are zionists would be enslaved by electronics minds.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Correction:

Wow that's a really ignorant thing you said. I can't believe you could wish death on people. You might as well just be one of these:

In the scinece fiction movie these things also wanted to eradicate mankind. So your'e saying you align yourself more with a robot skeleton with glowing red eyes and a plasma rifle than you do with your fellow mankind?

That makes me really sad. Might as well just put all men in a robot death camp with unmanned drones and glowing red eyed skeleton robots. That mekaes me feel really sad for the state of society.

What you are basically promoting in life is the plot of the movie Terminator Salvation. Can't believe it. Really sad in my opinion to wish that man kind even if they are zionists would be enslaved by electronics minds.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Let me correct the people who think Iran said Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth
Albert Pike said Israel would be wiped off the face of the earth.

Albert PIke represents the poeple who actually do Hate Israel.
they also hate Iran....
and the USA too

blaming the the Muslims and giving them the reason to hate the west are just helping the real portable wholes to do the dirty werk of destroying all these countries.

PS
there is just about 6 million jews in Israel now, time for that big ol rothschild bar b que
edit on 20-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Correction:

"Zionist" is Islam's word for Jew.

Second line.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Correction:

Were you born that ignorant or did you learn it in school? The zionist jews running Israel are not even religious and you're blaming religion?

If the jews running Israel were religious the Dome of the Rock would have been destroyed in the 6 day war and reconstruction of the temple would have begun.

top topics

join