It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's just say it: HUMANS are the REAL problem!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Good day, ATS..

Let's first introduce the evidence for today's point:

Exhibit A: Let's just say it: Republicans are the REAL problem

Exhibit B: Let's just say it: Democrats are the REAL problem

Now, where does that leave us?

Our country is destined to fail with these types of attitudes and blind following of partisanship. There is no UNITY in blaming one and other for the problems.

We will never get anywhere unless we learn to work together...middle of the road...hand in hand.

Do I really need to say anymore?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'd say humans are the problem with the Earth. Corruption is the problem with politics.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Agreed, humanity (species, not metaphysical ideal...), division and human nature are all "the real problem". Also, with how far we are in the game, we're the only "real solution" as well.

Unless you're one of those that root for extinction of course, in which case, large asteroids or super plagues are the only solution, and I'm hoping (perhaps foolishly) we're just not that deep in the ditch we dug for ourselves yet.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You're right. At the root of the problem is humans. But not all humans. Just that select group of humans who run the world from their office chairs, and have no value for their fellow human beings lives.

Don't buy into their propaganda and deception. When you blame the whole species for the atrocities of a few, you give them a pass on their crimes against humanity.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Actually the root of human bigotry is xenophobia: that is, the fear of anything that is alien, or different to them. This is what causes bigotry and racism. Anything that is different is not known, and a possible threat. This is what causes tribalism.

In the modern age you'd think humans have progressed enough to learn to live with each other and overcome these petty differences.

But somehow, I don't think that they can.

top topics

join