It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women On The Front Lines – It Was Only A Matter of Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Women On The Front Lines – It Was Only A Matter of Time

www.infowars.com

In addition to our brothers, fathers, sons, and uncles being enlisted to fight endless, unnecessary wars, women are now the target of yet another vicious media campaign attempting to recruit them as the next potential martyrs in fighting the banker’s foreign wars.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www2.wrbl.com
www.infowars.com

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm really not sure what to think about this because I think it's right that if women want true equality, then they should be on the front lines, but at the same time I'm strictly anti war and I want our soldiers to come home. While the article does go into some good reasons why this shouldn't happen, I do have to agree that the Katy Perry video below is nothing more than a propaganda tool and timing was perfect.

In the video below, Alex expresses how Katy Perry will likely be relaxing in her mansion sipping wine while women who were duped by her recruitment video fight lice infestations, get injected with poisonous vaccines, and are used as camp prostitutes. If “camp prostitutes” sounds like we’re going a bit too far, one need look no further than the case of Pvt. LaVena Johnson[/ur] who was raped, burned, and murdered on her own military base.

And that about hits the nail on the head. So is this a good thing or not? If women want true equality this is about as close as you're going to get to it without the operation. Thoughts?

[url=http://www.infowars.com/women-on-the-front-lines-it-was-only-a-matter-of-time/]www.infowars.com

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I dont see this as an issue, men wash, do dishes and their are plenty of feminizing men on TV, commericals and sitcoms. Give the Bitch a gun!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I hate to be this person...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is one of the new picks.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think we should all take a moment, at this point, to congratulate feminism for everything it has achieved for the cause of women.

If you want gender equality, ladies, you can have it. Everything that goes with it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think women on the front line is a bad idea. It will create a more desensitized nation of people. Women and children will be targeted 1st during wars , if women on the front line becomes the norm.

The only way women should be on the front line is if and alien invasion happens and we need all the man power to fight for the survival of the human race and the planet earth.
edit on 15-5-2012 by Teeky because: wording

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
I think we should all take a moment, at this point, to congratulate feminism for everything it has achieved for the cause of women.

If you want gender equality, ladies, you can have it. Everything that goes with it.

The U.S military relies so much on technology that front line female soldiers would be able to serve the same role as men.

This is a non-issue as far as the United States is concerned

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jagermeister

Feminist were fighting for this tooth and nail during the first gulf war. They wanted to be SEALs, they wanted to attend military academys, and they wanted to fight on the front line. If it is what they want, give it to them.

Why deny them the right to be equal?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

You are still thinking of world war 2 type warfare, which is fundamentally different from the type of warfare the U.S military has engaged in over the last 20 years.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I live near a military base. Most women recruits want equality. They want the opportunity to go to the front line. Its higher pay. This is their job. And they don't appreciate not having equal opportunity as men.

In fact - - it is MAN - - who keeps blocking women being on the front line.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81

Feminist were fighting for this tooth and nail during the first gulf war. They wanted to be SEALs, they wanted to attend military academys, and they wanted to fight on the front line. If it is what they want, give it to them.

Why deny them the right to be equal?

It is MEN who keep denying them.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Women on the front lines?

Women have been "on the front lines" forever................ ever read the headlines of how many are abducted, kidnapped, raped and murdered every single day by alleged loved ones and acquaintances?

It's about time women are trained for combat.... long overdue.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I live near a military base. Most women recruits want equality. They want the opportunity to go to the front line. Its higher pay. This is their job. And they don't appreciate not having equal opportunity as men.

In fact - - it is MAN - - who keeps blocking women being on the front line.

Keep thinking that. In reality, you are not empowering yourself begging to be put on the front line of a war. Ask grandma how sexy and cool she feels smoking that cigarette with a tank next to her. This is what feminism does. It's not about equality for women it's about equality as in now the woman is out of the house working while the state raises the kid. Equality as in now both men and women will buy cigarettes. And now, both sexes get to equally die for Israel's holy war. Congratulations.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Congratulations on being an anti-Semite yourself in addition to being a misogynist

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw

Congratulations on being an anti-Semite yourself in addition to being a misogynist

Yes I am anti-jewish because I don't believe in sending our women and children off to die for Israel's holy war. That means I hate jewish people doesn't it? How dare I, as an American, not wrap myself in my Chinese made American flag and support endless war and torture. This of course also means that I now hate women too because I don't think it is an equal right to die on the front lines of a war we don't even belong in.

Seriously?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Great idea. Men have stopped for this so long so I say go for it.

When the women have finished fighting and killing and raping and doing all the things that the men do,

They then come back to camp and cook and clean as well

Perfect scenario

Ahh the new world order, gotta love it

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jagermeister
Ask grandma how sexy and cool she feels smoking that cigarette with a tank next to her. This is what feminism does. It's not about equality for women it's about equality as in now the woman is out of the house working while the state raises the kid. Equality as in now both men and women will buy cigarettes. And now, both sexes get to equally die for Israel's holy war. Congratulations.

Dude - - I AM gramma.

Don't really care about your personal issues with one aspect of politics.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Odierno: Army 'Moving Toward' Opening Combat Arms to Women

By Karen Parrish
American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON, May 16, 2012 – Army leaders are asking whether -- and how -- to open infantry and armor ranks to women, the service’s senior soldier said today.

Source

I saw this story today in my feed and thought I would pass it along to the ATS community. The above story was initially posted here in the Breaking Alternative News Forum.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Targets?

Women want equal rights
whats fair is fair.

If a women wants to fight for her
country, let her do it..

I think people will soon find
having women out there
will cause for the men
to act more heroic.

new topics