It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul has proven that his "movement" is about Ron Paul, not ideas or a future

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I guess this wouldn't have me as pissed off if Paul already didn't have a history of selling out his principles for the sake of gaining favor in the Republican establishment. I think this video has been posted before.

This is Ron Paul admitting he was backing all the GOP Texas incumbents, including the likes of Lamar Miller who was the chief backer of SOPA. Considering Miller was facing off against a Ron Paul staffer in the GOP primary that is a pretty big compromise of principles.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FSBlueApocalypse

Originally posted by satron
Why would he endorse someone that he doesn't agree with? Sounds like you want him to be like people that vote for people they don't necessarily agree with.

I think people have lost the sense of what is virtuous, then they'd see that RP should be looked up to, especially in these times where people are increasingly throughing away their identity for some sort of hive thinking.

If his goal is to put country first and reverse the course America is on, then telling his followers to abandon the GOP is what he needs to do. Instead now he's making sure things line up for Rand in 2016 and to keep the checks coming into Campaign for Liberty.

People should abandon the Republican party, I don't understand why half the Republicans still vote that way.

A lot of people can't give me a good reason why they're voting for Mitt Romney.

I think he is sending the message to abandon the party. I hope he fractures it.

Ron Paul is the original Tea Party. EDIT: Well, maybe not the VERY original, but I think you know what I mean.
edit on 16-5-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join