It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While doing a search on Howard stern being a Zionist Jew...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I did on google... At the bottom of the search I get a google link stating (were disturbed about these results blah blah blah) along with a link to an explanation why google does not endorse any of the websites that may promote hate... Try it out...

On the other hand I decided to do a search on the word "ni66er" spelled with 2 g's not sixes... And that explanation did not appear... Instead there were links to racist jokes and what not...

Basically what I am trying to convey here is that is google a Jew Zionist supporter? I'm sure they are but has anyone got any other information to share?
edit on 15-5-2012 by Enemyc0mbatant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

OK, complete shot in the dark here -

Perhaps your different search queries resulted in a nastier class of webpage popping up for the zionist searches (speaking only for myself, I've heard much fewer zionist jokes than I have 'n-word' jokes) based on Google's search algorithms, and if you modified your anti-black searches accordingly, you'd queue up more similar pages and get the same result?

I didn't get any such disclaimer when I tested this myself, BTW - so thanks for making me feel dirty for nothing.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I just did a Google search for Howard Stern Zionist Jew and did not get the same result.

Are you sure?

What was your exact search phrase?

Also, did you know Jay-Z may be a Z-Jay?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I can't use the external text function for this, it seems.

This is from the link you mentioned. They have to cater to the majority, and the majority are thin skinned babies that can't handle something not within their own moral world view. I'm sure there are some disgusting sites out there...but they shouldn't be censored, even if they are disgusting.

Why would you even want to look?

"Explanation of our search results

If you recently used Google to search for the word “Jew,” you may have seen results that were very disturbing. We assure you that the views expressed by the sites in your results are not in any way endorsed by Google. We’d like to explain why you’re seeing these results when you conduct this search.

A site’s ranking in Google’s search results relies heavily on computer algorithms using thousands of factors to calculate a page’s relevance to a given query. Sometimes subtleties of language cause anomalies to appear that cannot be predicted. A search for “Jew” brings up one such unexpected result.

If you use Google to search for “Judaism,” “Jewish” or “Jewish people,” the results are informative and relevant. So why is a search for “Jew” different? One reason is that the word “Jew” is often used in an anti-Semitic context. Jewish organizations are more likely to use the word “Jewish” when talking about members of their faith. The word has become somewhat charged linguistically, as noted on websites devoted to Jewish topics such as these:

www.jewishworldreview.com...
Someone searching for information on Jewish people would be more likely to enter terms like “Judaism,” “Jewish people,” or “Jews” than the single word “Jew” In fact, prior to this incident, the word “Jew” only appeared about once in every 10 million search queries. Now it’s likely that the great majority of searches on Google for “Jew” are by people who have heard about this issue and want to see the results for themselves.

The beliefs and preferences of those who work at Google, as well as the opinions of the general public, do not determine or impact our search results. Individual citizens and public interest groups do periodically urge us to remove particular links or otherwise adjust search results. Although Google reserves the right to address such requests individually, Google views the comprehensiveness of our search results as an extremely important priority. Accordingly, we do not remove a page from our search results simply because its content is unpopular or because we receive complaints concerning it. We will, however, remove pages from our results if we believe the page (or its site) violates our Webmaster Guidelines, if we believe we are required to do so by law, or at the request of the webmaster who is responsible for the page.

We apologize for the upsetting nature of the experience you had using Google and appreciate your taking the time to inform us about it.

Sincerely,
The Google Team

P.S. You may be interested in some additional information the Anti-Defamation League has posted about this issue at www.adl.org... In addition, we call your attention to Google’s search results on this topic.

©2011 Google"

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It is an advertisement at the bottom when you search for "Howard Stern Zionist Jew". Does that mean someone paid for it?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Who gives a snip? Really? Seriously? Howard stern?

Who cares?!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I see this thread on the bottom of the results.

edit on 15-5-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

hahahha I was thinking the same thing

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You need to find a better way to waste your time .

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Who cares?!

I care, & so do his many fans who listen to him religiously, many of them include the Hollywood actors/producers/etc, politicians (Pres Clinton) and regular folk like me. You clearly are not a fan.

Is Howard Stern a Zionist? He is Jewish, the self proclaimed "half Jew" & will side with Israel any day but he isn't pushing any Zionist agenda. So in conclusion, he is not the "evil" Zionist you seek, OP.

Baba Booey! Howard Stern's penis!
edit on 15-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
I just did a Google search for Howard Stern Zionist Jew and did not get the same result.

Are you sure?

What was your exact search phrase?

Also, did you know Jay-Z may be a Z-Jay?

I did the search and I got the same results as the OP, which gives a link to Google on what they deem may be offensive material in the websites related to the search. They define the word "jew" as a potential racial slur, where if you use "jewish" you get what Google claims to be more informative material.

It's funny though, when a did a few searches I eventually fell onto Sephardic Jews (10% of jewish population) and Ashkenazi Jews (90% of jewish population). Funny how the last four letters spell nazi, who would have thunk it huh? Must be just a coincidence....

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Who cares?!

I care, & so do his many fans who listen to him religiously, many of them include the Hollywood actors/producers/etc, politicians (Pres Clinton) and regular folk like me. You clearly are not a fan.

Is Howard Stern a Zionist? He is Jewish, the self proclaimed "half Jew" & will side with Israel any day but he isn't pushing any Zionist agenda. So in conclusion, he is not the "evil" Zionist you seek, OP.

Howard stern admitted to being 100percent Jewish... Also if he sides with #rael any day of the week... Why doesn't he please move there? I'm just so sick of the Jew support.. And to be honest I'm beginning to believe that this site supports that #hole israel... Due to the advertisement they had on the main page for a while... This is America... NOT Israel.... I guess watching America's got talent just really upsets me and if it wasn't for my girlfriend watching it I would not allow that crap on the television. People are right... This isn't America anymore... It's a place for rich Jews to flex thier dominance over our media swaying public opinion in favor of the worthless Jew. Demonizing the Arab world and thier religion.

People like Howard stern are not Americans... And anyone who listens to his Zionist rhetoric, he does not give a flying you know what about you... It's about gaining public support.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Who cares?!

Not a fan? I started in radio in the same building as he did in Detroit...WWWW. I met him, I had several dinners with him, hell, he came over to my house for a housewarming party for me and my wife. I know Howard personally, and I can tell you that you are stretching here....big time.

Not a fan....Christ. Nice assumption. So I'd have to be a fan to call him a Zionist Jew? Nice reasoning.
edit on 15-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

What, did you get pissed by watching Americas got talent last night?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant

Who cares?!

Howard stern admitted to being 100percent Jewish... Also if he sides with #rael any day of the week... Why doesn't he please move there? I'm just so sick of the Jew support.. And to be honest I'm beginning to believe that this site supports that #hole israel... Due to the advertisement they had on the main page for a while... This is America... NOT Israel.... I guess watching America's got talent just really upsets me and if it wasn't for my girlfriend watching it I would not allow that crap on the television. People are right... This isn't America anymore... It's a place for rich Jews to flex thier dominance over our media swaying public opinion in favor of the worthless Jew. Demonizing the Arab world and thier religion.

People like Howard stern are not Americans... And anyone who listens to his Zionist rhetoric, he does not give a flying you know what about you... It's about gaining public support.

The self proclaimed "half Jew" is and always will be a joke of his
. And why in the hell would he move to Israel just because he supports them? I get the hate and conspiracy against Israel, hell I agree with most of it (conspiracy that is, I don't support HATE), but just because an American Jew supports Israel doesn't mean they have to move there. That is really stupid logic. I hate to break it to you but people do support Israel and they live all over the world
. And like I said, I listen to Stern regularly and his is NOT pushing a Zionist anything. DO YOU LISTEN TO STERN? My guess is you DON'T. So quit you're crying about things you know nothing about.

You clearly have racist overtones in that post of yours, and it really pisses me off that your post is making me come to this conclusion because I'm well aware of the argument "anti Zionist = anti Semite" and I consider myself to be anti Zionist but you need to calm the hell down. Your beef is with politicians, Israeli and American (yeah and EU as well), not folk who have no say in these world affairs, which is the majority of us

And if you think ATS is either pro or anti Israel you are DELUSIONAL.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Who cares?!

Not a fan? I started in radio in the same building as he did in Detroit...WWWW. I met him, I had several dinners with him, hell, he came over to my house for a housewarming party for me and my wife. I know Howard personally, and I can tell you that you are stretching here....big time.

Not a fan....Christ. Nice assumption. So I'd have to be a fan to call him a Zionist Jew? Nice reasoning.

What, did you get pissed by watching Americas got talent last night?

Whoohoo, you worked in radio and claim to personally know the man. Are you a fan of his show? Have you ever been? When was the last time you talked to him? Are you still radio and are you one of the many people in radio who dislike the man? But most importantly, are you a fan of his? Oh, please, where am I stretching? When was the last time you listened to his show?

ANd please, forgive if one assumes you are not a fan based off of your post here,

Who cares?!

And the 2nd paragraph was for the OP, not you.

So I'd have to be a fan to call him a Zionist Jew? Nice reasoning.

I don't even know what you're talking about there ^???? You have to be a fan to call him a Zionist? What? And why would I get pissed watching AGT? I enjoyed the show and will watch it tonight. In fact, I'm listening to the Stern show right now.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Sorry about the quote meant for the OP. My bad. Meant no disrespect swills.

First, you don't have to be condescending to me. Yes, I'm still in contact with Howard, well, as of January of this year. He is a busy man of course, but geve me the best advice while starting out in the industry. Yes, I'm a fan of his, but don't have Sirius to listen these days, sorry about that.

I don't care if you believe me, or not. My status here on ATS proves I don't spin yarns for stars and flags. I just disagree with the OP.

Sorry for confusing you two.

And my original post was meant to convay that I don't understand why it's important in the world today to start a thread like this about Howard.

There are people on this site, owners included, that know my background in radio. That is all.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

Sorry about the quote meant for the OP. My bad. Meant no disrespect swills.

First, you don't have to be condescending to me. Yes, I'm still in contact with Howard, well, as of January of this year. He is a busy man of course, but geve me the best advice while starting out in the industry. Yes, I'm a fan of his, but don't have Sirius to listen these days, sorry about that.

I don't care if you believe me, or not. My status here on ATS proves I don't spin yarns for stars and flags. I just disagree with the OP.

Sorry for confusing you two.

Condescending? Like your reply to me was any better, but somehow I'm the bad guy between the 2 of us? Righhht. There's no need to apologize to me for being confused, it happens, I should have addressed the OP by name. I was even thinking that my post could be confused by you when I posted it but hoped ending it addressed to the OP would suffice.

Edit: I see what you mean now. I too disagree with the OP, what he is searching is a complete waste of time.

I'm happy to hear you are a Stern fan and have the pleasure of still being in contact with him after all these years. My advice, get a Sirius subscription asap because the show probably won't last through his contract. He's ready to retire and currently in a law suit against Sirius, so it's definitely possible his 30 odd years of broadcasting will be coming to an end in 4 years or so.

Will you be watching AGT tonight?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Lol I was NOT implying you were here for the snf's my friend. I was just letting you know that I wouldn't post such sensational claims without it being truth. Sorry you got that impression!

Yes, I'm a huge AGT fan, and am so happy to see Howard find a great outlet for his talent. I couldn't stand to see him become another Imus, clinging on to his past....well past his prime. This is a perfect outlet for him, and he is great at it! Piers who?

Love your posts btw.....sorry for the miscommunication swills.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Yeah I re-read you post and realized you weren't targeting me with the snf so I made the proper edits. I'm telling ya, get a Sirius sub because he's still broadcasting fantastic radio and he is the best interviewer in the world, hands down, but his entire show, cast and crew, are just great. I don't watch much TV and never watched AGT until last night but now I'm a fan. The chemistry between Howie, Sharon and Howard is awesome, mainly because they all know each other quite well from Howard's radio show. My favorite act last night was the little girl and her father and my second favorite was the dude with the giant harp. I def look forward to tonight's show.

It looks like we kinda derailed this thread... oh well

Thanks for the love dude!

new topics

top topics

join