It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US soldier brutally beating in FL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Man there is a true conspiracy here. Black youths time traveled back to 2008 and commited an attack in Tampa on a soldier. Who ever new they could time travel? Did Zimmerman attack Trayvon to gain this knowledge of time travel?

www.wtsp.com...

Different story man.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
Typical animal behavior from an animalistic culture. Nothing new here. 13% of the population commits 52% of the crime, but that's racist and we all know how racist facts can be.

spoken by the decadent descendent of a people [europeans]
that wiped out over 2/3rds of itself between stupid wars and a lack of hygiene
even an animal knows to bathe

then went and found 2 whole new continents and wiped out 90% of ter people there
all the while calling their victims animals and savages.

but that's history and we all know that facts are never acknowledged when inconvenient

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by Germanicus
And what about before the 'Zimmerman incident'? Has anything really increased? Or is it just that every incident is a big deal now?

I think it's increased...

No stats to prove it.

And there aren't any stats because black on white violence is classified in the same category black on black, white on white and purple on purple violence is classified: plain old violence. It's only when it's white on black violence that it gets a special category.

But I agree - I'd love to do a regression analysis on the statistics.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
My previous post should tell you that every attack a black man does is not because of Zimmerman. Hell it even says in the article of the op that one of the attackers was hispanic. But keep watching videos that are fund on youtube posted to a account name of "IncrediblyRacist" and you will end up with a warped mind.

Just double click on the OPs video and it takes you here. Video account of "IncrediblyRacist".

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
people get mugged and beaten daily

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
Typical animal behavior from an animalistic culture. Nothing new here. 13% of the population commits 52% of the crime, but that's racist and we all know how racist facts can be.

Racist alert!!!!

"animalistic culture"

You think so? So what about Abu Ghraib where white folks buggered Iraqi civilians with broom stick handles?

Please provide a link to your stats.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

I'm going to have to call BS on that. I am white, and I was brutally attacked by a gang of 3 African American youths a few years ago right outside of Washington, DC. These kids broke my nose in 3 places, and caved in my cheek-bone. The police were called, and it was considered a hate crime. I had no say in it. The police classified it as a hate crime. I did not ask them to, they just classified it that way.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesKBoyd

I wasn't aware of any jurisdictions classifying that as a hate crime - thank you for that information! I hadn't come across any statistics on it, and wrongly assumed that it was because they weren't being collected in that "category".

Glad you're better man - hope you healed well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join