It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has John Lash lost the plot ? Wants to murder Bill Gates with Magick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Just listened to this radio interview and it kind of blew me away. Is this guy for real or living in his own imagination ? Has he been playing too much WOW ? I am not refuting that there are probably sinister plans in the pipe-line, such as an eugenics agenda, but why would he come out like this and declare war on a beast that could crush him in an instant.

If he's that in to Castaneda then he needs to learn the art of stalking.

This issue obviously raises a lot of questions around the validity of violent revolution and the art of war. As someone with a spiritual bent, I am of the opinion that the Universal Laws of Non Intervention and Karma will always play out in the end. I know I will get some flack for this position, but that is the conclusion I have come to after many years of contemplating this subject. This life is just one life, probably running concurrently with many others. We get so caught up in this reality sometimes that we loose sight of this.

Those that seek to control and have power over other sentient beings will always meet with fate.

Those that only seek to spread love and light, and liberate the spirit within will continue to bask in the glow of the one supreme consciousness.

If you really want to upset a psychopath, then send them love and forgiveness - it really screws with their compass.

Peace Out

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

star and flag to you sir as it is said that the ole devil will fool well over 80% of us and what better way to do it by starting as you said it a REVOLUTION YES that's how i see it all happening ,
it will end up this world like the likes of escape from NEWYORK..

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

lol if it comes back to the guy times three like they say then this magic surely it must come back to bill gates in

0s and 1s 01010101010101010101010101010

nahh It seems the only thing that has come back to bill thus far is dollar bills $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I tried my best to slog through the 3-way but John Lash's ego is too much to bear. On top of that, there is this constant whine about going to war with the psychopaths which is total BS and about as definitive as declaring war on trolls.

new topics

top topics

join