It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Superhumans unite!!!!

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Superhumans. I've been dreaming of it since I can remember, as I'm sure everyone else has. This let alone is the single most frustrating thing i have ever come across. I've always thought, why not me?? Why did Peter Parker get bitten, why did Steven Rogers get chosen, Why was James howlette chosen and not me. Obviously these are fictitious characters but there's gotta be more to it. I want my shot at it, i would put it all on the line and I would go through the excruciating pain to become them. I feel like our brain is so limitless in its potential but somebody just needs to find the key to unlock it. Where is the (expletive) key?! I hope people understand where I'm coming from due to the fact that this is a rant hah. I read stories of people becoming super human in dire situations but why just then and why can't you control it? There has to be a way, every night I lay still trying to achieve "lucid" or "opening my third eye", every day I spend hours training my body working out trying to unlock that super human strength. Something's gotta give!!! Does anybody else feel this way? If you had the opportunity to be an experiment would you? Is there anyone out there with any hints to this mystery of life? Pointers? Stories? I feel like maybe starting a thread like this people can come together collectively sharing their own insights and we can unlock our full potential together. I remember watching the video of that teenager trying to achieve "super saiyan" on YouTube and even though it was funny to watch and everyone had a good time poking fun, but maybe he's onto something. Of you believe it, you can achieve it. Again I hope you don't mind my extreme run on sentences and ranting but I had to get this out there.
Safetymeeting




posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by safetymeeting
 




I feel like our brain is so limitless in its potential but somebody just needs to find the key to unlock it. Where is the (expletive) key?! I hope people understand where I'm coming from due to the fact that this is a rant hah. I read stories of people becoming super human in dire situations but why just then and why can't you control it?


You can, but only those pure hearted can do so. When ego is removed or placed aside it allows for true self to take over.






There has to be a way,

There is, and this is one of the keys.





I remember watching the video of that teenager trying to achieve "super saiyan"

You may want to watch again more closely. The answer is there before you.



Again I hope you don't mind my extreme run on sentences and ranting but I had to get this out there. Safetymeeting


You're in a forum... where people believe in et's, ghosts, conspiracies etc...

I think you'll be fine

edit on 15-5-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the idea of super humans was the original idea behind meth. By the nazis as it were I believe. (I am not suggesting it, just stating it)
Not saying your entire idea is bad, just saying be careful of the first thing a lab tells you will make you a ''super human''.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Not the first couple of responses I was looking for. I'll fix it in the morning.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Ahhh finally, someone calling for me

now if I could only stop getting myself stuck on the web.......



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
We are Super Humans but we're not meant to see beyond the veil until we are ready - this is why we have so many lives - there's a lot to learn and each life time is meant to bring us closer to opening our vision and evolving our soul. It's all planned perfectly really.
You can't sit for a Degree until you've at least learned your 'times tables' - there is no such thing as time so what's the hurry? You can't hurry it. It's not about what you believe, it's about what you have come to know.

Try this for some thought -
www.falundafa.org...

This is meant to work so well that the Chinese Government tried to outlaw it.
edit on 15-5-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by safetymeeting
 


Our DNA is being changed..so you may get youre wish!! Just remember, when you get the power..use if for Good and have some fun and be happy!

No cigarettes and drink only water!! Work Out and take care of you!! Always use common sense!
edit on 15-5-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by safetymeeting
 


To unlock those ability will need so much effort, most of them will be in spiritual way. Basically to have this, either you develop your own power or with the help of "third party". How to use "third party" or which kind you use will determine if you after a black magic or white magic. Both side can be very powerfull, and i have seen some of them. Ability that most people wont even believe these days that human can achieve this.

Another way to reach with physical training commonly use in kung fu and some other martial art. It need lots of time, dedication and really good knowledge about your body. The ability wont be as great as the first way, but it still amazing ability when they reach a high level of it.

In general, "third party" devided into two form, formless physically, just another creature or creatures, or physically form with creature/creatures in it, such a weapon, rings, amulet etc.
The first one usually need much more effort than the second one, but this is not always the case, depend of kind of ability and level of it. Having a good teacher or a descendant of someone who have the ability or powerfull stuff will become a greatly advantage and make the effort much lesser than supposed to.

To learn spiritual way without a guidance is almost impossible.Guidance can be from anyone,from human or "something else".Learning process can be doing not only in this realm,but in other dimension too.When learning in other realm with soul power use more than 70% can be really dangerous.Mostly if the teacher not too good. If something happened in the middle of the process eg. get caught by something or get lost and dont know where to return can make someone loose they own self and become a loony. In the worst case they will be in coma state most of the time.
Another thing when learning in different dimension is time not the same with our normal time. It can be longer or shorter.But in most cases time in there is much shorter.Someone might learn in other dimension for a week, but in real life he fell asleep or coma for a month or two.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by safetymeeting
 


I have been working for years trying to understand the mysterious of the "human consciousness/brain/body"
I too believe that their is a whole lot more to us then we know. If the gates can be opened or not is another question.
Ive spent thousands of hours researching everything and anything to do with this matter.
Ultimately, my question's have led me to ancient scriptures and tales of supernatural abilities.

For me it started when i began feeling odd sensations in my body that doctors couldn't explain. well, no-one could. Except ancient scriptures of Kundalini. Random out bursts of being sucked out your body and watching yourself from the other side of the room tends to raise questions!

After a few years, the ancient carvings on walls, and the twelve thousand year old books began to make sense. I then started to pay attention to what these wise people knew.
So i began working with the Kundalini and my astral body.

This is a long process which i'm not sure if i have completed or not, but i do believe its something that can never be fully developed, because we are only human after all.

Not sure where i'm going with this, but my main point is. I started to develop Psychic abilities and Awareness of energies when i truly cleansed my body.

I began an extreme diet of removing every toxic chemical from my body. This is a hard process that cannot be completely achieved due to all the additives in food and what not, but it made a big difference.

Clean water and Natural raw food- GMO/additive free and most importantly, no processed food.
If it comes in a can, it isn't eaten.

After doing this for about 8-14 weeks i began to feel my body charge with electricity, i felt as if a smog had been lifted of my thinking capacity and felt an energy i had never felt before.

From here i had to give up all my beliefs and everything i thought i knew, as things started getting weird!
I seeing beams of light interacting with me, feeling presences in rooms (good and bad), increased intuition, clairvoyance, control over the dream world (to degree), and contact began from spirits/beings.

I used to be one of those guys, who if read a post like this, would call them crack pots and other names and completely dismissing anything they said. You know why, because i hadn't experienced it, so it just couldn't happen.
Well let me tell you something.

There is a world of things beyond you imagination sitting right next to you. You are just not able to perceive it.

I don't claim to have all the answers, and i am no super human, but i cant tell you that by studying Ancient practices i have devolved a lot of neat abilities. They are not overly strong but i will continue working on them until i have the answer you and me are looking for


If you take anything from my post, its Cleanse that body and mind!



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
You want those powers?

All you have to do is eat what mother nature provides, and meditate, get in tune. See, you in 5D. People not in tune with nature are going to miss out. When the earth split! and take nature with it. Leave all the garbage in the 3D.
People's minds are awakening to 4D because we are 4D beings in 3D bodies, thats why they have so much 3D in the movie theatres. To keep you trapped.
edit on 15-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
You want those powers?

All you have to do is eat what mother nature provides, and meditate, get in tune. See, you in 5D. People not in tune with nature are going to miss out. When the earth split! and take nature with it. Leave all the garbage in the 3D.
People's minds are awakening to 4D because we are 4D beings in 3D bodies, thats why they have so much 3D in the movie theatres. To keep you trapped.
edit on 15-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)


Is that the conspiracy behind 3D movies? I thought they were being used to trigger mass epileptic fits in their viewing audiences.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by safetymeeting
Superhumans. I've been dreaming of it since I can remember, as I'm sure everyone else has. This let alone is the single most frustrating thing i have ever come across. I've always thought, why not me?? Why did Peter Parker get bitten, why did Steven Rogers get chosen, Why was James howlette chosen and not me. Obviously these are fictitious characters but there's gotta be more to it. I want my shot at it, i would put it all on the line and I would go through the excruciating pain to become them. I feel like our brain is so limitless in its potential but somebody just needs to find the key to unlock it. Where is the (expletive) key?! I hope people understand where I'm coming from due to the fact that this is a rant hah. I read stories of people becoming super human in dire situations but why just then and why can't you control it? There has to be a way, every night I lay still trying to achieve "lucid" or "opening my third eye", every day I spend hours training my body working out trying to unlock that super human strength. Something's gotta give!!! Does anybody else feel this way? If you had the opportunity to be an experiment would you? Is there anyone out there with any hints to this mystery of life? Pointers? Stories? I feel like maybe starting a thread like this people can come together collectively sharing their own insights and we can unlock our full potential together. I remember watching the video of that teenager trying to achieve "super saiyan" on YouTube and even though it was funny to watch and everyone had a good time poking fun, but maybe he's onto something. Of you believe it, you can achieve it. Again I hope you don't mind my extreme run on sentences and ranting but I had to get this out there.
Safetymeeting


Sorry safety, but there is no such thing as a superhero.

All who are longing for superpowers are fine examples of hate for the human body and a dissatisfaction with the powers we already have. Are we that tired of our own bodies?

Look at Stephen Hawking, he's someone who's lacking in "physical ability", yet he has maximised his potential and could be considered more powerful than most men. That's what a superhero should be—someone who realizes their potential and maximizes it.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by safetymeeting
 

The key? Peter Brown can give it to you but it's so simple that you'll probably find it Extremely hard to digest: Link (starting at 4:32), link2, link3.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by safetymeeting
 


I had a topped out fear amygdala response in my brain. This is a thing that happens to some people due to experiance and should not be pursued from my point of view activly. Go the slow more controlled road if your able.

I had so much fear in my body that my body literaly destroyed the fear response system in my body and a total temporary destruction of ego. After that my mind was in total seek mode that would not stop questioning reality and accepting and seeing patterns that I would not have seen before. An extreme amount of synchronicity both in information from dead obejcts and from people who appeared for some reason. After 4 days I had the moment where everything makes sense and I got an answer from something that was supernatural. That lead to a fully opened crown chakra and the bliss when the mind is silent. It is a gentle thing as all things seem to be from the supernatural for me. Meditative sound made my body feel more alive since my sense of feeling increased.

My mind and ego is still pissed of sometimes about the state of humanity and it seems people around me are becoming kindred spirit in views to my ideas. I am not all harmonious all the time and I do not think I am supposed to be that at this time.

My suggestion is if you are like me and can't sit and meditate tong time and focus on part of you body the try listening to chrakra videos on Youtube. The ones I used seem to have been removed but there are others. Ijust listened to a very effective crown chakra video but was annoying to listen to for my ears. Find a video for every chakra that is right for you from below root to crown since your crown chakra is probably not opened.

If my post do not make any sense for you just ignore it. You are supposed to find you way and nobody can tell you 100% what is right or wrong.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by safetymeeting
 


After looking at the issue of how Jesus Christ did it and some intense bible study I'll tell you this. It's going to be a matter of timing.

Everyone knows that Jesus Christ could heal the sick and raise the dead. He could walk on water and claimed he could move mountains with willpower and making a request to his father/God to do it. But nobody else except in rare cases seems to be able to pull off actual miracles anymore. But in my studies I figured out why no one else can do it now.

And it appears to be this. In the first century AD it would appear a 2000 year Leviticus 26 curse was triggered on the earth. Quite simply "God" has cut you off from the source. But by my best guess the curse will end by May of 2028 and no later. Which should mean the average person will have the abilities of Jesus Christ. If he can figure out the process.

And that's just will power and a request. And there is that little detail about forgiveness.

21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.


edit on 15-5-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
reply to post by safetymeeting
 


After looking at the issue of how Jesus Christ did it and some intense bible study I'll tell you this. It's going to be a matter of timing.

Everyone knows that Jesus Christ could heal the sick and raise the dead. He could walk on water and claimed he could move mountains with willpower and making a request to his father/God to do it. But nobody else except in rare cases seems to be able to pull off actual miracles anymore. But in my studies I figured out why no one else can do it now.

And it appears to be this. In the first century AD it would appear a 2000 year Leviticus 26 curse was triggered on the earth. Quite simply "God" has cut you off from the source. But by my best guess the curse will end by May of 2028 and no later. Which should mean the average person will have the abilities of Jesus Christ. If he can figure out the process.

And that's just will power and a request. And there is that little detail about forgiveness.

21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.


edit on 15-5-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)


What's more likely: that someone was able to perform miracles, or someone pretended they could perform miracles?



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Not to derail the thread but you would need to ask this question. If Jesus Christ was a first century fake then how did Christianity beat out the pagan religions of Rome to become the largest religion in the world today?

2 to 3 BILLION people can't be all wrong.



posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by safetymeeting
 


Normal people exhibit increased strength, heightened senses, and a slowing of time during moments of extreme stress or danger.

Savants showcase the extreme powers of the mind, and Prodigies demonstrate the utmost heights of human skill and ability. Some, either through trauma, injury, or naturally, are able to utilize vast amounts of the mind by memory, storage, recall, calculations, and spatial-temporal reasoning.

It sure would be nice to utilize these innate abilities at will.


P.S.
Did you go beyond powering up and make it to Super Saiyan yet?



posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech
 


If Jesus Christ was a first century fake then how did Christianity beat out the pagan religions of Rome to become the largest religion in the world today?

2 to 3 BILLION people can't be all wrong.

Right now, there's approximately 1.3 billion smokers in the world.
Many centuries ago, almost everybody were saying that the earth is flat.
Nowadays, almost everybody drink fluoride thinking that it's not a poison...
The answer to your question is: Ignorance.


edit on 16-5-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Not to derail the thread but you would need to ask this question. If Jesus Christ was a first century fake then how did Christianity beat out the pagan religions of Rome to become the largest religion in the world today?

2 to 3 BILLION people can't be all wrong.


Because the religon was a better way for Rome to get more power. I listen to the wisdom from god and my own mind not other men if they do not show wisdom and see thru duality when it appear in the religons. There is some wisdom in Jesus teaching and even more for me in buddhas teaching. Two teachers form the same source. The people who belive their way is the only way are smallminded and caught up in duality and can't even understand from my point of view what Jesus taught. All humans on this planet can be totaly wrong. Numbers do not mean wisdom or knowledge. Sometimes a single person is more right than the rest of humanity. Jesus and Einstein both proved that. I belive the message but the miracles seem to have been exagerated.
edit on 16-5-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking



new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join