It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Cops Fear-WARNING-As disturbing as Kelly Thomas video X 10

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

These people weren't looking for trouble. They hadn't done anything wrong.
The cops, on the other hand, are betraying everything they stand for.

So what's your advice? We should all just take it? Stick our heads in the
sand and pretend it isn't happening? Just walk on by?
edit on 14-5-2012 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
Just chiming in,

As some here already know, I'm a former LEO that was not part of the blue wall and was in fact hated for my views about our code of conduct, sufficed to say, I was IA and none too liked because of it. I lived in the minority and was a very good Police Officer when I was in.

This video is indicative of the reason I left. I could not bear working with these monsters any further. It caused me to loose my health and sanity trying to cope with the utter corruption prevalent within the police force across all boards.

YES, the Blue Wall is very strong and code of silence COS is a golden rule no one shall break.

I'm ashamed I ever thought the police were there to protect and serve, if so it was only for their benefit.

Just to add, all these recent cop on cop altercations are nothing more than the infighting that starts when one gang goes after another gang about territory.

Sirric

edit on 14/5/12 by sirric because: add

So your saying that all the cops were bad and just target innocents? Are there no cops out there trying to protect people? I worked in an ER and I saw some of the lowest, child abuse, rape, after rape, after rape victim. Dead children because someone drank " a couple of beers". A dead baby that was suffocated by his crack head daddy. I quit, because I was suffering PTSD and had lost my faith in my fellow man. So I know there are bad people everywhere, including every single police force in the world, but I refuse to think they are all bad. Thank you btw, for your service and for risking your life for others.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
I wonder if there is a person in this world who that video tape doesnt completely piss off...

Cops.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby

These people weren't looking for trouble. They hadn't done anything wrong.
The cops, on the other hand, are betraying everything they stand for.

So what's your advice? We should all just take it? Stick our heads in the
sand and pretend it isn't happening? Just walk on by?
edit on 14-5-2012 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

Not able to view video, but didn't need to. I have seen plenty before today. This has been going on though out history. You think it's bad now? You have no idea how bad it was do you? I know, I said there are bad people everywhere in every profession and they should all be punished. I never said ignore it, I said BE SMART, in other words, use your brain, don't become a victim.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
I got as far as 13 mins.
and I wont to kill US cops.
if they did that to some one I know I would hunt them down.

I'm surprised it hasn't happened more already. I have a vow with some family just for this. I recommend all to make a deal with family to react to the tyranny themselves if no other avenue presents itself.

edit on 14-5-2012 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I just listened a little bit ago, to the Alex Jones rebroadcast play the video/audio of the devil police frenzy feeding frenzy off the defenseless homeless youn man, and when he cried for daddy, the demons all got erections I'm sure and became more violent like a soldier or pedo assaulting a baby as it shrieks.

Who next amongst us is next, as we sit back and wait for it.

HOW DO WE TAKE DIGNITY BACK

HOW DO WE TAKE LIBERTY BACK

HOW DO WE TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACK

(*****From***** these cremation of care bought and paid for Democrats and Republicans)

As this has to do with the kinds of PIGS that are being hired for police, security and military nowdaze.

Oh vote for Ron Paul? Is that really gonna do anything?

I don't know.

I don't know.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench

When no other avenue presents itself. By force.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I feel sorry for those who can not sit and watch this whole thing. I can understand why not... but even still it should be watched. There should be no question in anyone's mind to just what you are dealing with when you call the Police. I am about 10 mins in and I am not sure which is worse. That so far every single case is a case I am already familiar with, or that I already know there will be somebody who will be in this thread in no time at all to tell us how this is no big deal. How cops have a tough job. How this is not the norm but the exception, or that it is only a few bad apples.

That being said, I think it is important to stress that it is NOT all cops. I even know a few Sheriff Officers in my own area who are actually some very very cool people. Oddly enough, they are also currently looking for new jobs because they do not want to stay on as Sheriff Officers anymore- go figure
. But it is not all police, however I think it is smart for people to assume like it is. It is just safer that way and you never know when one of them may just snap from having a bad day.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench

Actually every question you ask is already answered in the founding documents of this country. We don't have a first and second Amendment for no reason at all, or so that we can say what we think to people in foreign lands.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

If a police officer ever touches me without a warrant or probable cause, i am going to destroy them.

What if it's a first responder pulling you from a burning car?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propogandor

Originally posted by AzureSky

If a police officer ever touches me without a warrant or probable cause, i am going to destroy them.

What if it's a first responder pulling you from a burning car?

Like it has been stated a million times and one. Not all cops are pigs. But your point is spot on none-the-less.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So your saying that all the cops were bad and just target innocents? Are there no cops out there trying to protect people?

Not at all,

There are many good cops on the force that believe in helping others and do just that, just fewer every day.

The overall nature of the fellow police I've encountered throughout my stint/tour is one of suspicion and contempt for our fellow man and women. The war on Drugs and the Federal training programs associated with it are the single biggest reasons for this!

Every police officer is a quota away from being fired and making no arrests means less money for the Force. It is a vicious cycle that starts as a pebble on the top and winds up an avalanche near the bottom that traps many to either buck up and support the program or get out.

Wish I could say it was fun doing it, but I can't.

Sirric

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

The overall nature of the fellow police I've encountered throughout my stint/tour is one of suspicion and contempt for our fellow man and women. The war on Drugs and the Federal training programs associated with it are the single biggest reasons for this!

That explains a lot. I figured it must have something to do with their training. Either that
or steroids or psychopathy.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I got to around twenty minutes, and then got really pissed off.

Yeah, religious beliefs aside, there is a special place in Hell for every police officer who conducts in this DISGUSTING behavior.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I agree with what your saying. But there are times where people are just not able
to keep their distance from law enforcement due to circumstances.
I hope you get a chance to watch the video. It is important because it does show
people (in this case ex-cops undercover) taking steps to try to do something
about it and we can plainly see what happens when they do.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Tore me up. Ive seen police brutality here in Canada too. Our officers are becoming abusive pigs aswell. In kelowna, I was with a guy out at the bar when we left he got pretty fun and was jumping around and stuff. 3 am so no traffic and thus, no big deal. Police car rolls up, officer gets out, my buddy says "bail!" and we bolt. (Just 19 year olds being stupid, we had done no crime.) THe officer chases after my drunk buddy, grabs him by his neck collar and just punches him in the face, full military style swing. Black eye for a good week. I was happy that he got probation for 3 months

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Did they take the vid down cat watch it here or YouTube

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
i think all this drama here is really small minded...every heavy weapon producer, every politician who supports war, every cartell member is waaay worse than these cops....not sayn that its acceptable but the degree of "this is sooo bad" is a bit exaggerated
edit on 14-5-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Until your killed by an officer and your family is left asking "why?!" with no one to answer.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
I watched the first 5 minutes and then I just had to turn it off... The police in this country piss me off SO MUCH to the point where I dont even know what to do anymore... We cant complain, because no one with any authority will ever take down these cops, so I ask, what should we do? Should we just allow these cops to continue assualiting, abusing, and destroying our freedoms??? Cities around the country need to STOP hiring neanderthals to run these Police Depts. cause ultimately what we see today is just a bunch of maniacs on powertrips running around our countries cities abusing its citizens...
edit on 14-5-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately, I am beginning to fear that the reason they are letting these sadistic bastards get away with this is simply to INCITE domestic unrest so they have a "justification" to usher in Martial Law.

What to do, indeed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join