It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican police find 49 mutilated bodies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Mexican police find 49 mutilated bodies

www.afp.com

Mexican police said they had found the decapitated bodies of 49 people, probably killed in drug violence, whose hands had been cut off to prevent fingerprint identification.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
How american live close to that nightmares
More than 50,000 people have been killed in drug-related violence since President Felipe Calderon launched an all-out war against the nation's drug gangs on taking office in December 2006
Authorities have blamed much of the deadly violence on battles between the Zetas and groups allied to the Sinaloa Federation of Mexico's most wanted drug lord, Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.

www.afp.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

Cartel violence is played up by the U.S media for a reason

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I see no "all-out war" in mexico.
In an all out war you search and destroy your enemy, the only thing getting destroyed in mexico are it's citizens.
Yet the cartels still run rampant.
They should legalize the root of their problem.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

i did not see such kind of horror even in Afgan

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

Do you live in Mexico or is your knowledge from the MSM?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

nope

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This is what is on our border and our military is half way across the world fighting Israel's holy war.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Jagermeister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The Zetas are brutal, there was also a story a while back about a young mexican man and woman who were speaking out against them on a social site, zetas tracked them down killed them and displayed their bodies with a warning not to do so. Does the government have any control at all?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
are they sure it vwas cartels mexico is amerixans version of transylvania it is full of vampires i hace seen many mexican documentaries about it. my money is on vampires having a party

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I've said this before and I will say this again.

If these drug-cartels were really being hunted on and it was really an all-out war (as another member already said in this thread), then they would have been obliterated very rapidly.

The reason why the Mexican government does not fully enable their SF to go hunt these people down is because they don't want to, or because they are not allowed to fix this problem (by the USA for example).
The reason why the USA doesn't send in a few SF/CIA squads to deal with this matter is because the cartels are doing exactly what TPTB wants them to do.

So the CIA can overthrow distant governments, assassinate countless people, know basically everything about 90% of the worlds population, the US Armed Forces can turn any opposing force into ash, and US SF can hunt down and kill/capture ANYONE at ANY TIME but a few pesky drug-lords & co right across the border is too big of an assignment? give me a damn break MSM

IT--
edit on 14-5-2012 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scripter
The Zetas are brutal... Does the government have any control at all?

The Zetas are US govt/CIA trained. They appear to be doing exactly what their CIA drug war advisors want them to do, Fast and Furiously.

edit on 14-5-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

I can understand why the CIA would be involved in drug trafficking and laundering the money to fund all its extremely illegal and covert operations, but having things that unstable in a country that borders you seems a strange thing to strive for. What is the benefit exactly?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

reply to post by edog11

I can understand why the CIA would be involved in drug trafficking and laundering the money to fund all its extremely illegal and covert operations, but having things that unstable in a country that borders you seems a strange thing to strive for. What is the benefit exactly?

When they can create a problem then provide a solution to that problem, you don't immediately see a benefit in that? That is a very old tactic. The US has a long history of creating instability in other countries so they can provide their own solutions.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The Zetas are brutal, there was also a story a while back about a young mexican man and woman who were speaking out against them on a social site, zetas tracked them down killed them and displayed their bodies with a warning not to do so. Does the government have any control at all?

I thought they were members of anon and it was in retaliation for the threat anon made about revealing information about Zetas. All I know is anon got really quiet all of a sudden and said their member had been released.

I've seen some nasty stuff but I wouldn't want to # with these guys. I've read stories where they will let you live but kill every member of your family if you piss them off.
I would rather die.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join