It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant blackout of Ron Paul on CSPAN

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is as blatant as it gets. Almost as blatant as this "technical difficulties" clip:

edit on 14-5-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CityFarmer
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Of course. It's always a matter of possibilities. But it wouldn't surprise me if it actually happened. Plus the inlaying of the text message seems to fit the captions and logo.

Your thoughts?

Seems straightforward enough to me, he read the sentence and substituted Romney's in place of Paul. Looking at the tweet it seems to tally word for word. And what's the argument here? Are we all saying there might be a chance the mainstream media are too honest to do a thing like this? Considering all the dirty tricks to deny Ron Paul the coverage and success he is having I would say this incident is consistent with what we have seen so far. Nothing new to see here. This is no different to the misreporting of numbers turning up to Ron Paul rallies. Remember 8 or 9 days ago Fox reported that 100's of supporters turned out to see Ron Paul. There were 6000+ at the rally. I suppose someone will argue that was a slip of the tounge too. In the words of Ricky Thomlinson "my arse!"

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
That was a clear cut case of "You better not say Ron Paul" in someones earpiece. couple that with "and cut from monitor, go to camera 1..."

and folks that were too sleepy to read what was on screen, believed what was heard.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This $h%t really pisses me off... I understand that the "establishment" does not want Ron.... I wish there was a way to purge the poison of ignorance out of the basic American mind and the elitist greed mongers that live in fear and wish to control every aspect of our lives.

I talk to many intelligent people throughout the week... The minute they start talking about Obama or Romney... I instantly realize they are not intelligent... There is no way any human being in his or her right mind with a desire to Live and Love and Have a Beautiful Free Life could vote for anyone but Ron Paul...

The distraction game and team splitting of the American Public into small angry groups where everyone has deluded pride in their point of view is Killing our country from the roots...

"TV, fast Food, BRAINWASHED with government FAT... Hell no I don't want Fries with that...."

We are in many ways forced to stand alone, or feel like we are alone, isolated and separate from True Power.... There is a difference between Power versus Force.... I cannot fight an Army by myself... but that is Force... True Power comes with an attunement to follow your true self without self betrayal or compromise in your beliefs or the value of your Freedom and Life experience...

I know we can stand together... but that is a concept.... How can we feel like we are together.... What can we bring to have this FELT Sense that we are together and in Power moving towards clarity and magnificence versus the chaos that hangs on a thread before us now...We need to feel it... versus think it... until then we are all going to have a difficult time going it alone in our minds...

I am not sure where to go from here if Ron is not seated where he belongs... I have a vote of NO Confidence in the United States leadership and the increasingly comatose citizens that share this land with me.... However it goes down, there is no time to waste... To Whatever End.....

Wake em UP!.... Wake them All up before its past the point of no return... For the generations yet to come... For Your lives and families that live now... and to Redeem the generations that have passed... I support you all and will fight by your sides brothers and sisters of this world system...

God Speed

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
holster your pistols, hombres.

I hold no political affiliations whatsoever

sometimes the obvious is just ... obvious.

* i've been wrong before

edit on 5/13/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

You're right on one count, sometimes the obvious is just ... obvious...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I wouldn't say blackout more like replacement.

The title should be "Blatant Replacement of Ron Paul on CSPAN."

Now that will get people's attention. They will say, "BOOOOOOO! We love Ron Paul!"

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by bacci0909
I do not think it was edited.. I do however, think it was probably a simple mistake on the reporters' part. Being an anchor isn't easy, your eyes always have to be one step ahead of your mouth. Meaning, he was probably already looking at whatever script he was going to have to read next as he was finishing reading the tweet.

Not saying it's acceptable or shouldn't be pointed out, and yes, it's infuriating. But I don't think it was an intentional blackout.

Actually, after thinking about it more, it's probably more the producer's fault, or whoever chooses the tweets for the anchor to read. I'm sure they never would have meant to put through a tweet supporting Ron Paul, and the anchor is probably used to never having to say Ron Pauls name!

I love how much attention it's getting though. Has the anchor made any public correction or anything? He should

Go Ron

For #'s sake, how can you even write this down?

An honest mistake? You probably come from the same ilk that thinks it was an honest mistake when the BBC reported WTC7 collapsing when it is standing behind the reporter- 'oh it was just an honest mistake...'

He clearly pauses and looks guilty when the camera goes back to him.

Perhaps us 'conspiracy theorists' see stuff that isn't there, but I doubt it when the anchor quite clearly hesitates before saying Mitt Romney. It's obvious he changed the name because he is instructed to be biased. He was going to read it all out then saw it said Ron Paul and changed it, when he looks back at the camera you can see he is thinking, 'did I get away with that one?'

Where does this mindset of yours come from- an honest mistake? Or are you in so much denial about the corruption i your country- what is it, what is going on with the people who deny the truth!?

Hah.. Yeah okay okay, it's sketchy as hell. It's true he does hesitate before saying Romney. I'm just saying it could have been a mistake.. As far as keeping track of presidential candidates goes, I'm sure many-a-reporter has accidentally said 'santorum' instead of 'Gingrich' or 'perry' instead of 'pawlenty' ya know?

And no, I make no excuses for BBC and WTC7.. But that wasn't just mixing 2 people up, that was predicting the future.

I concede to you and your aggressive retort

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Hah.. Yeah okay okay, it's sketchy as hell. It's true he does hesitate before saying Romney. I'm just saying it could have been a mistake.. As far as keeping track of presidential candidates goes, I'm sure many-a-reporter has accidentally said 'santorum' instead of 'Gingrich' or 'perry' instead of 'pawlenty' ya know?

No, I've watched hours worth of news footage and I've never once seen it happen to anyone but Ron Paul. You actually think it's a coincidence it's happened over 100 times to him but zero times to anyone else?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I shared this video on facebook and it is completely messed up, the video is too large, it covers the like, comment and more importantly share links as well as the title of the post, so my sheeple friends just see a screen that does not look appealing.. To comment on the op, I think this is laughable to say the least, its blatant but the laughable part is the sheep dont care, and the disinformation agents soon jump in with .. Human error ha ha ha, it was edited ha ha ha, you tinfoil hat wearing folk are mad ha ha ha . .. I've said this before though, I can't see people waking up quick enough, people all around me are so oblivious its remarkable, discuss anything that doesn't fit in with their way of thinking and they will shut down and defend all that is within their dreamworld .. Peace and no offense intended to anyone.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It's very apparent about whats happening in this presidential race, and more and more people are starting to notice, even around armed forces members. Also countries from all around the globe. Would ya just give it up already..its so obvious haha..we're not all straw hat wearing mud dobbers come on now!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
dont forget ron paul did a mason handshake. you dont want a mason running your country.
you dont want another lie. why would he do a mason handshake if he wasnt a mason?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Baracas

Hi Baracas..
tried contacting you for our discoveries... but no luck..
please contact me at aurionmission blog or use the same name at gmail.. the email is there in the blog on the right side..
thanks and looking forward for our work together and ur contributions to ATS..
Arthur.
Aurionmission.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join