It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant blackout of Ron Paul on CSPAN

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I just found the video segment on C-Span's own website, so finally we can silence the naysayers who think the video was edited.

www.c-spanvideo.org...

Skip to 21:14

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
He can say whatever he wants on his twitter and what have you .... but to claim that 'audio clip' isn't edited with and for overall intent and or purpose ... is B.S.

sometimes the obvious is just ... obvious.

Looks like your video editing detection skills need some more work.
edit on 5/14/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow,.

I don't think it was a mispeak, there is a slight pause before he says Mitt Romney, kind of indicating he was telling himself to not read what was on the screen.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The tweet and the original video on CSPAN website are enough evidences to me. Thanks for digging this part for me. I'm not a big fan of these social platforms and have no account to check the info then.

It's really as huge as it is pathetic. I've always known media were fairly lying and all this was part of a game everybody more or less accepted. But it's not fair nor disguised anymore. Creepy!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Oh snap. That is awkward. I guess the guy wants to keep his job, eh?

Maybe he innocently misspoke after having to say Mitt Romney 900 times a day? Must become a bit like muscle memory for those MSM anchors.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Yes and I can tell his protruding soul-emptied eyes are lying when the image focuses back on him. He has an ambarassed tune of voice and seems to think out loud "are they gonna buy this this time? # that wasn't very subtle" or "WTH someone's gonna loose his job in here"

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
he should be fired.

And so should the rest of them who get caught lying.

All of them.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Does anyone remember the hot mike comment by Obama."We all know what they are doing to Ron Paul"
He is a non factor because of the media.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

wait what? how did i miss that.

care to explain?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Or, the producer shouted into his ear mic NOT to read Paul's name.

They're all fallen.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

wait what? how did i miss that.

care to explain?

Obama's hot mic Ron Paul comments:

edit on 14-5-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CityFarmer
Can't find the title of this video with the search function. Sorry if mis-searched

CSPAN anchor misreads a text message "by accident".

It's so grotesque and dishonest.

Peace

edit: not quite sure it's the appropriate forum
edit on 13-5-2012 by CityFarmer because: (no reason given)

Good thread, this succinctly highlights the bias against Paul. It seems nothing short of assassination is gonna stop the antagonists from silencing him in every step.

I've always liked that reporter for CSPAN. He's one of the most pleasant and balanced hosts of the show. Notice the unpleasant look on his face as he reads the tweet and it's obvious he was forced to do that reprehensible act.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
and sadly, there is exactly NOTHING anyone can do about this. who are you going to yell at? Who are you going to demand justice from? Sit down, shut up, and do what you are told. Until.......

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CityFarmer

That's weird, i actually got chills when i heard Mitts, name, i totally didn't expect that.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
and sadly, there is exactly NOTHING anyone can do about this. who are you going to yell at? Who are you going to demand justice from? Sit down, shut up, and do what you are told. Until.......

nope you are right there is nothing we can do about it. This case seems to have set a precedent. shame more people don't know about it, might make them think twice.

Jane Akre and her husband Steve Wilson are former employees of Fox owned-and-operated station WTVT in Tampa, Florida. In 1997, they were fired from the station after refusing to knowingly include false information in their report concerning the Monsanto Company’s production of RBGH, a drug designed to make cows produce more milk. They successfully sued under Florida’s whistle blower law and were awarded a US $425,000 settlement by jury decision. However, Fox appealed to an appellate court and won, after the court declared that the FCC policy against falsification that Fox violated was just a policy and not a “law, rule, or regulation”, and so the whistle blower law did not apply.

wiki

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

i don't know if i believe that.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yes you can share the knowledge by spreading the video.It's the best you can do and it's already A LOT.
We can make our own news and invite people not to watch MSM anymore. We can boycott those second-rate garbage articles by not clicking them. It will all count sooner or later. They're loosing the faith and credibility people have placed in them and we can all feel that day after day.

We are more than we think. We think we're alone because of how dumb and brainwashed other people seem to be on MSM. But don't forget clever people can barely access a mic.

Peace

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I would just like to start this post off by stating that this is my first post on this site. Yes, after visiting this site for over a year I have finally decided to register!

Anyway, now onto something with relevancy to this thread...

This video is a clear representation of bias in the mainstream media of the USA. The fact that they think they can get away with something like this is sickening in itself. This video needs to be seen by more people... 7 billion people perhaps?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

The Video is still on their website:

c-spanvideo.org...

Go to 21 minute in and he clearly says "Mitt Romney" when he should be saying "Ron Paul". He hesitates and does it anyway. He should be fined and/or fired.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CityFarmer

..............wow? even if that was an honest mistake..............wow

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainPicard
reply to post by bl4ke360

The Video is still on their website:

c-spanvideo.org...

Go to 21 minute in and he clearly says "Mitt Romney" when he should be saying "Ron Paul". He hesitates and does it anyway. He should be fined and/or fired.

That would be great if some computer genius could capture the video from CSPAN website. That would enhance its credibility.

Any helpful hand?

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join