It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you believe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yes of course discovering the truth would matter. Aside from possibaly time travel it would be the greatest sciencetific discoveries. i wanna type i big long thing but i cant think of what to type but yeah its important, probably more important than most peoples lives.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You think all of the hundreds of photo evidence of UFO's are all fake?

what photo evidence ? some blured pics of a light in the sky or a silver dot 10 miles away shot on an out of focus camera?

please dont dig up a billy (i have a tube of glue and im not afraid to use it) meiers pic for me

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
My answer is YES I BELEIVE of Aliens exciting and thats is a big matter not just to me but to all world ..,and to live day by day is not everything ..,u must thinking and have ur own ideas ...,about Aliens exicitng i read the holy books and Bupple and the holy Quran and i noticed that there is some subjucts is talking about other others who is living in the skys or in other worlds or planets ..there were clear tales about this important discover for human being ...,belive me it will be unbelivable dream if we meet other planets civilazations ...,we will enter to the universal gate wich will be a journy unknown ....,so just image that ....

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
There is actually some good photographic evidence of UFOs....and no, I don't mean Billy, hehe....including some gun camera footage from fighters, etc.

please dont dig up a billy (i have a tube of glue and im not afraid to use it) meiers pic for me

I believe I've figured out an even better (or perhaps the same method) for faking such photos. I actually plan to do some, and then submit them here for photo analysis by our resident experts.... Should be fun!

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
If aliens and ufos do exist, does it really affect our lives?

It really affects our lives dude..the thing is we are controlled byt the ''system''and the ''system'' is here because of the dark force aliens who wants to get humans away from enlightment and htey use elite ''illuminati'' for that...

The infernal beings have become addictive to this 3D reality and its control and are parasites, as leeches, who feed themselves of the human emotional etheric energy, and of chemicals that the human body secretes under intense terror or emotional conflict. Thus the constant instigation and exploitation of chaos, conflict, violence and fear by the news media and the industry of entertainment which are controlled, for the most part, from the lower astrals. Analyze the news, constantly plagued with terrorism, and the movie that does not present wisdom and practical teachings but gunshots, sex, drugs, decadent and perverse trash, war against the evil ones and between Victim and Predator, and the dazzling special effects that only project fantasy and unreality. Violence in fantasy is a cause of the real violence of the young people addictive to this kind of entertainment.

Besides generating great income and distracting the mind of the masses from the spiritual quest and the true knowledge and reason for living, or the questioning of politics, economy and the corruption of bad governments and the rest of disinformation given through the media, popular magazines are focused in the distracting trivialities that fill the mind with pseudo-knowledge, such as the information on fashion and the personal and intimate life of celebrities. What�s so important of the diet that made lose 10 pound to the artist X in ten days? Or the best and worst dressed of the year? Or the infidelities of certain actress, actor or singer? Or the sport record of a certain athlete or sport team? Will we remember this trash ten of twenty years later? Will it train us to any job or serve us as example with which we can improve ourselves? No, it only makes us believe that that is all there is to life and that this is the way reality is.

Thank you
Ameliaxxxxxxxxx

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join