It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube user exposes fox news lies Must watch.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Its things like this that make me wonder how can people even watch fox news mutch less believe the things they actually say it also makes me wonder why are Americans so gullible and willing to believe whatever were told granted I think that Americans can be some of the brightest and most ceative minds on the planet there just gullible and lazy

For those of you that can't watch its basically a short clip of fox news saying oh no there's no cops beating protesters here in Americas and then the rest of it is footage of poice brutality

On a side note I don't hate cops just ones who abuse there power to hurt people that don't deserve it

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Funny how you pretend to have no agenda. The same as the people in the video would probably claim to have no agenda.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Some people don't know the difference between news reporting and commentary.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Isn't there a thread somewhere where most of the video in the OP has been debunked? If I remember correctly the unedited version shows someone in some of the crowd scenes signalling the start of the Police rush and pepper spraying as if it were all theatrics.

Don't quote me (and I'm too lazy to go hunting for the video) just don't take all of that video as gospel.

Rev

I've found the video I mentioned on my other computer. I'm uploading it to YouTube now, so hopefully it'll be up in about half an hour or so. Then I'll post the link for you all.

edit on 12/5/2012 by revmoofoo because: ETA

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Its things like this that make me wonder how can people even watch fox news mutch less believe the things they actually say it also makes me wonder why are Americans so gullible and willing to believe whatever were told granted I think that Americans can be some of the brightest and most ceative minds on the planet there just gullible and lazy

It's called mass mind control and television is the most powerful tools TPTB have.
They've spent billions perfecting it. Billions studying us, experimenting on us. They
know exactly what makes us tick and how to exploit that. Unfortunately for them
(fortunate for us), the masses are waking up. And it ain't going to be pretty.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
1st, it was not a FOX News program, it was Hannity, a commentator.

2nd, Hannity didn't say it, a guest did.

3rd, Luntz was clearly describing the protest of a leader and innocent people specifically in the area of national elections. Whether you like OWS or not, there is real question about their "innocence." They're not just strolling down the street minding their own business.

4th, this is a moderately interesting juxtaposition of clips, but it is certainly not evidence of any fault by FOX News.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

The police are violent and they are called upon to disrupt and end protests. Simple as that. The state or those in power locally, like city mayors, use the police as their own little mafia to beat down protestors. We do not have a right to protest in this country and are no different than Russia in that aspect, and many others as well. Are you saying that the protestors AND cops put on a display or are you saying the protestors asked to be pepper sprayed and beat by the police in order to get video of police physically attacking protesting Americans? Not sure what you meant by that.

It is well known though, that the police are tools of the state to protect the rich and to protect those in power or the status quo of the power structure you could say. The state uses them as thugs to physically control the masses. How do the elite force us to obey their laws? The police are granted a certain type of immunity in order to control us through force. That is their purpose. A purpose of taking away our real freedom and enforcing their laws upon us through the threat of violence, destruction and loss of personal property, and the destruction of our lives within the society, as well as the threat of completely taking what little freedom we have left by throwing us in jail like caged animals. That is the only purpose of the police. The line that police are here to protect us and help us is only propaganda to let people accept their existence. There are laws the majority of the population do not want enforced, like the smoking of a certain weed being criminalized, yet the elites continue to keep the law on the books and they force us to comply by using the threat of sicking (Sp?) the police on us and ruining our lives. There are also laws we want enforced, like arresting those responsible for the state of our economy on Wall St., and the police do not arrest them because the ones in power do not want their friends to go to jail. That is not democracy and that is not freedom. Make no mistake. The police don't follow orders from us, they follow orders from those in power and because of that lack of control over the police by society the existence of police is to carry out the will of those in power. I've never once needed the help of an officer and I have been in some sticky situations. The only encounters I've had with police have been negative and I have been threatened and they also try to project an air of superiority, which is possible with their certain type of immunity. I'm a good human being who's never hurt anyone physically and I help everyone I can with a smile on my face because I love other people. That's how I feel about the police and because of that I am not shocked what so ever that they beat and harass citizens since those in power don't like protests. If this was a democracy, we wouldn't have to protest, would we? Just a way to think about the subject from a different point of view.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

youtube is also owned by tptb

join