It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forign objects found in food?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
potato crisps and turkey dinos...you brits are killin' me over here... I find only the occasional hair in my food

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
reply to post by Char-Lee

Every part of that was disturbing and gross lol, i thought it was bad enough finding bones in the fish you eat nevermind teeth or finding rats in cola.

Lol my husbands family has a restaurant, he was teaching a new guy to cook the other day and the guy nearly passed out when Jim pulled a 4 inch worm from the fish fillets he was cutting...all fish have worms and they pull the ones they see out, he had no idea...ICK!
Clearly they only see the ones at the cut not inside...
edit on 12-5-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

reply to post by Char-Lee

Every part of that was disturbing and gross lol, i thought it was bad enough finding bones in the fish you eat nevermind teeth or finding rats in cola.

Lol my husbands family has a restaurant, he was teaching a new guy to cook the other day and the guy nearly passed out when Jim pulled a 4 inch worm from the fish fillets he was cutting...all fish have worms and they pull the ones they see out, he had no idea...ICK!
Clearly they only see the ones at the cut not inside...
edit on 12-5-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

Im pretty sure you have just put me off fish for life lol

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

reply to post by sith9157

Turkey in breadcrums shaped like dinosaurs

And you chose to eat that of your own free will ?

That's a bit like eating turd and complaining about the flies.

Just saying that's all
So i shouldnt eat turkey becouse a troll on the internet? and since when do turkeys have teeth

I think this "Troll" as you say has a legitimate point.
You buy crap expect crap, It's proccessed turkey meat, formed to look like dino's, it's the sort of stuff I got in Primary school lunches, nasty so called meat with anything in it.

I suggest you just buy some turkey breasts and flavour how you want without adding extra bones and/or teeth.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Since you got me looking here's a couple of you tube videos for your mechanically separated chicken enjoyment.

edit on 13-5-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join