It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forign objects found in food?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hi im just writing this for some information and out of curiosity about food bought from supermarkets. What happened is ive just started eating my food and i took a big bite out of a turkey dinosaur and i felt like i neerly broke my teeth...turns out there is a small tooth inside the turkey dinosaur so atm im freaking out and pissed off wondering what i should do for example should i report it to ASDA or get a solicitor involved? and im wondering if any of you have found something strange in your food?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
For the record...what is a turkey dinosaur?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

Turkey in breadcrums shaped like dinosaurs

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Is that a food for kids ?

Maybe its just a small piece of chicken bone .

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Coo

Kind of, i think its for everyone to be honest they are really nice here is the link to what they are...

www.bernardmatthewsfarms.com...

Well at first i thought it was some gristle but when i took it out of my mouth it looks exactly like a babys tooth and thats what is freaking me out

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Turkey dinosaurs have teeth.
This is expected.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
they look nice think i will get some in ASDA tomorrow.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
Turkey dinosaurs have teeth.
This is expected.

I knew that was coming lol

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
Hi im just writing this for some information and out of curiosity about food bought from supermarkets. What happened is ive just started eating my food and i took a big bite out of a turkey dinosaur and i felt like i neerly broke my teeth...turns out there is a small tooth inside the turkey dinosaur so atm im freaking out and pissed off wondering what i should do for example should i report it to ASDA or get a solicitor involved? and im wondering if any of you have found something strange in your food?

Take the turkeys to court if you can for selling turkey teeth....

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

ok i feel like a turkey here lol, For the record what is "forign"

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Sorry to lower the tone but maybe you got what (at least on a chicken) is humourously referred to as The Parson's Nose. (Note: A colloquialism for the anus/rectum/sphincter of the chicken and considered by my father at least to be quite the delicacy although I suspect he also liked the reference as much as the taste
) Euw....

ETA Is Bernard Matthews' slogan still "Bootiful, really bootiful!"?

edit on 11/5/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Typo i ment foreign.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

HAHA, are you serious? Well then, it is processed turkey fodder, it could be anything, my bet is some part of the skeletal system, or beak..perhaps

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I ordered fries at a drive-thru once. Three blocks later, just about broke a tooth. Pulled over and took a look. The fry (steak fry, size jumbo) had an inch+ long wooden splinter in it. About the thickness of a pencil.

Took it back, went inside, asked for a refund. Showed the cashier, she was horrified. She had to get manager approval, the manager said it was just a "really cooked fry."

So I broke it by smashing it on the counters edge. Took three smacks before it broke.

That was several years ago. Haven't been back since.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

And you chose to eat that of your own free will ?

That's a bit like eating turd and complaining about the flies.

Just saying that's all

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

You don't know where your food is processed now days and if you know that you don't know where it was shipped from before it was processed. Often not in the USA. My husband found half a small human looking tooth in a fast food burger when he was younger...we are vegetarians now.

Remember the guy who found the fingertip in his burger? Was supposedly from a guy at the meat cutting plant...how would you know if they processed ground beef and chicken mixed with human remains..all meat all $$ remember the recent pills from china made of human babies. You realize people are working a belt and processing those babies? Think of the ramon type noodles they found were being made from filthy card board boxes in an alley in a big pot and sold here in the US.

Why is it that when China has a report of chickens being slaughtered by the millions, each episode sparks a sell on really cheap chicken processed products here. I believe they sell them and process in chemicals and cook killing the bird flu and sell it cheap because they get it for almost nothing.

My family bought an 8 pack of large RC cola when i was a kid and one bottle had a whole rat inside. It took up the whole bottle with just a little liquid...if that happened to me now I would sue.

Just don't anyone say it could not happen, in today's world all is possible.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
you found a tooth in your turkey dinosaurs that you bought from asda?
hmmm

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

And you chose to eat that of your own free will ?

That's a bit like eating turd and complaining about the flies.

Just saying that's all
So i shouldnt eat turkey becouse a troll on the internet? and since when do turkeys have teeth

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

Yup, reminds me of the woman who found a dead mice in her multipack bag of crisps from tesco

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Every part of that was disturbing and gross lol, i thought it was bad enough finding bones in the fish you eat nevermind teeth or finding rats in cola.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join