It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM trying to discredit Ron Paul at every turn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I've seen it all now, and hopefully people are waking up quickly enough to ignore the MSM and make up their own minds-

What is this other than a shameful attempt to discredit him?

Are TPTB that worried they have to get their brainwashed news presenter bimbos to try and discredit him at every turn? Are they trying to put across the idea that Ron Paul supporters are retarded or something? Do they view people so easily manipulated that they can try to influence their ideas with these tactics?

Needless to say, he leaves her looking very silly, as he says, it's a ridiculous question to ask on national news.

I often wonder what these news people think about some of the questions they ask, clearly her question to him is completely irrelevant, but she's almost shocked when he holds it together and comes back in such a great way.

I've watched it 3 times now it's priceless and the MSM is exposed big time here for the weasles that they are.

edit on 11-5-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is old though right? Dec 2011?

The MSM has grown up a lot since then and has started asking Ron Paul serious questions about monetary policy and have recognized that he IS actually running for President.

[edit]

Sorry, just finished picking myself up from the floor. I should probably add /sarcasm since I'm so darn good at it.
edit on 5/11/2012 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Wow that is a bit over the top... I mean are you going to address every ten year old kids immature comments on the internet? I wonder if they would ever ask obama a question like this? He would probably be lost for words answering something without the ability to regurgitate some bs rhetoric for an answer.

join