It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing The Same Digits For The Last 10+ Months

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

Although I've been searching for a long time, because there is a lot of diffirent information about this situation, some of them claim that these are signs that angels trying to communicate, some are saying that we're (people who experince the same thing, apperantly we're more than you can expect) being troubled by demons, anyway I do not want to write for too long, so simply I could not know which source to believe or depend on with my actions for this situation.

It is that, at least 3 times a day, unintentionally I see double digits on clocks and simply anything that has the capability to show reflective numbers. Like, 03:03, 15:15, 21:21, etc. and to be more spescific I just saw 19:19 a few minutes ago. (We use 24:00 hours system). This has been happening to me unexpectionaly for the LAST 10+ months. Every single day.

Are we being decieved by "demons" or is this a coincidence?

Or Are these sings really the signs and angels are trying to warn us?

Have any of you have had the same thing happening to him/her?

Thanks for reading.
edit on 11-5-2012 by trjack35 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
There has been a couple times that I seem to see quite often as well. It's been happening to me for the past 20 years. The times are 12:34 and 9:11, both very recognizable obviously, and I'm often awake during the AM and PM version of both times.

For a while I thought there was something to it, especially after the 9/11 attacks. But lately, I have just chalked it up to the human mind trying to make patterns out of everyday occurrences. Just my two cents.

Edit: after seeing your avatar, maybe you're just obsessed with time?
edit on 5/11/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think you are overreacting a bit. If it was demonic, I think it would be a little more dastardly and random, like your clock being set to 6:66 all the time, or backwards numbers or something crazy like that. I don't think a demon would use regular times that come up twice a day.

You are probably used to seeing those numbers so your brain has made it part of your daily rhythm, like telling your body when to eat, or seeing something that makes you crave nicotine. I think you made it a habit to look at the clock at those times. Your brain also tends to look for patterns in anything, to avoid confusion, which is a negative thing evolutionarily speaking.

Also, patterns will come up anywhere. Imagine a book full or random numbers. In that book, despite the chaos and lack of organization, you will still find patterns. 444, 123, etc. Ever look at the stars? You can see anything in them, that is why there are constellations. For me, it is impossible to not stars making a triangle shape...
edit on 11-5-2012 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

I've added that avatar because of what's been happening
I am trying to adapt to it because it used to bother me too much, because I did not want to be in that kind of a metaphysical thing... but now I try to understand it, after all these months. I do not think I'm obsessed since I do not even have a watch, and I barely feel the need to know the time. It happens unintentionally, like I check my messages on my phone and it's 04:04, my eyes see it before I see anything else.

Also, for the comment above me, It's not just those numbers, it is always diffirent everyday. Those do not repeat themselves. That's what I thought too, am I doing something compulsive etc. but no, not really...
edit on 11-5-2012 by trjack35 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
happens to a lot of people. i see 11:11 the most, but see a lot of the others (12:12 , 3:33. 5:55, 2:22, 1:11). i see the majority of them twice a day, sometimes i'll wake up early in the night pull my phone from underneath me and look at the the time and bam it'll be 3:33 am or something else like that. i think you just program the subconscious to look at the time at certain times. subconscious millions of times more powerful the conscious mind,

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
"You have drawn your attention to those particular numbers. you actually glance at the clock a lot more than that, but because you have placed significance upon those particular combinations of numbers, those are what you will notice"

Or demons are trying to deceive you and/or angels are trying to warn you by making you look at the clock the same time everyday.

Do you understand how ridiculous that is, like seriously you mite need get rid of your clocks...oh and by the way are people who don't have clocks not worthy of being deceived by demons or warned by angels?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The brain is known for attaching significance to insignificant things. Perhaps you are always perceiving the clock in your peripheral vision, but only take conscious note of them when patterns of interest are shown? Maybe it's that, a few times, you happened to look at the clock and saw the pattern and from then on your brain is fascinated with seeing the patterns, as if a game of sorts.

For instance, one of my first cars was a Dodge Rampage I purchased because I liked that it was a small truck similar to the old El Caminos and VW Rabbit trucks, and were uncommon. Within a few weeks I'd seen at least 20 different ones in my town. Along the same lines, I never noticed mobile / cell phone towers until I began working in the industry and now I can recognize even many the most obscure "stealth" facilities designed to not be seen: fake trees, fake water towers, fake houses.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
For the last few months when I look at the clock I always look at either 1:23, 10:23, 12:30 or I always see mile marker 123.

Mere coincedence probably but I always find it weird.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
happens to a lot of people. i see 11:11 the most, but see a lot of the others (12:12 , 3:33. 5:55, 2:22, 1:11). i see the majority of them twice a day, sometimes i'll wake up early in the night pull my phone from underneath me and look at the the time and bam it'll be 3:33 am or something else like that. i think you just program the subconscious to look at the time at certain times. subconscious millions of times more powerful the conscious mind,

i nearly wrote that exactly well almost word for word.The main one i see is 3.33
And even on some threads the reply and flag counts 33 replies 3 flags
And to those who think im just jumping on the bandwagon believe me this.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

The brain is known for attaching significance to insignificant things. Perhaps you are always perceiving the clock in your peripheral vision, but only take conscious note of them when patterns of interest are shown? Maybe it's that, a few times, you happened to look at the clock and saw the pattern and from then on your brain is fascinated with seeing the patterns, as if a game of sorts.

i like that idea, It makes sense to me when i muse over it.

edit on 11/5/2012 by maryhinge because: missed a space

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by trjack35
Are we being decieved by "demons" or is this a coincidence?

Definately.
In my case, my Rephaim family bloodline (in the spirit world) have been seducing me with codes for over 10 years.
From an angel source, my family wants me to put full faith in numerology so that the 'lease' agreement on a plot of coastal land in the spiritual world can be re-purchased.
I agree, it sounds bizaar. But it made sense to me after seeing the place in the dark side of this world.

Or Are these sings really the signs and angels are trying to warn us?

I expect they are from fallen angels.
20+ years of warning is a bit too long don't you think.

What are they warning us about ? They are just so lazy to tell us. LOL

Have any of you have had the same thing happening to him/her?

10+ years.
It gets boring after a while.
Imagine a spiritual postman delivering these codes to you daily.
Its up to you to accept the codes or trash them as junk mail.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by trjack35

The issue here is you can never get rid of these so called demonic numbers......Unless you stop looking at a clock altogether.....

These are just numbers, just like every other combination on a clock....Just numbers!

You need to watch the Jim Carrey movie the number 23.....Might intrigue you....(pretty good flick also)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Seeing the same digits for the last 10+ months? Good for you! Most people can't keep a relationship for more than one month...

...no?

Every time I look at my hands, I'm seeing the same digits! I'm having some serious déjà vu here...

...no?

I'm of the school of thought that coincidences are not very magical at all. Check it out, some cool maths there.

top topics

join