It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology will save this planet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

A little truth with a little south park, can't beat that. Thanks for the laughs guys, and I'm glad to hear of those of you that got out of that nut ball cult.
edit on 11-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: i've never successfully imbedded a youtube link...I don't know what I'm doing wrong, sorry guys.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Next time you encounter a crazed Scientology newbie tell them about L Ron Hubbard, Jack Parsons, and Aleister Crowley's connections. If you don't know about them then google it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Im highly impressed you admitted that. Then again back in the day nobody really new anything about scientology.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Ill be first to admit... I got sucked into Scientology when I was a teenager walking down the street wearing my combat boots and Black Flag shirt down Hollywood. I guess I might have been an easy target or what not because the next thing I knew, I was at their center watching a movie about L. Ron Hubbard. Soon after that, they claimed they could give me a job, which I accepted but quit a few days later when I learned I was only going to get paid $5 bucks.

My job was to bug .. erm... call people and try to convince them to continue their seminars. 99% told me f off and lose their number. During my break I was taken into an office and told if I was to continue working there I would have to join their program which would cost about a grand AND buy all their books starting with Dianetics. Thats when i realized, screw this, its all a sham. I left that place and never returned back. Once in a while, they will still call me and tell me to come back. So my advice, keep on walking when you see those people on the streets with those meters trying to measure your thetans or whatever.

Hahahah, that's classic! And brilliant work on getting straight out of there.

Good old Scientology. Anyone down for a "Billion year contract" created by this guy? It won't be cheap, but hey, you pay well for good stuff, right? (and check that face hair at 00:54 seconds!)

edit on 13-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Oh they are going to love this when they finally see it :

<< 1   >>

join