It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Co-host of Obama Hollywood fundraiser under SEC investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Co-host of Obama Hollywood fundraiser under SEC investigation

President Obama’s record $15 million fundraiser tonight at the home of actor George Clooney is being co-hosted by DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg. In addition to being the largest single donor to the pro-Obama Super PAC Priorities USA at $2 million, Katzenberg’s company is currently under investigation by the SEC for allegedly bribing Chinese officials.

The SEC investigation comes just weeks after Katzenberg announced this February that DreamWorks had struck a $2 billion deal to open a studio in Shanghai under the Oriental Dreamworks brand. The China deal was inked in a ceremony that featured Katzenberg alongside Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping, who stopped off in Los Angeles in February on his way back to China after a series of high-level meetings at the White House, including meetings with Obama

freebeacon.com...

Uh wait what?

Thought Obama didn't take super pac monies oh just when he needs the cash just like yesterdays ploy to get cash.

Reminds me of Corzine scandal that has been swept under the rug two Obama bundlers shady dealings I am starting to think Corzine stole that money to fund Obamas 2008 election after all he's sitting there scratching his head and saying "Gosh where did that 1 billion go? ".

Anyways crooks funding crooks.

edit on 10-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Thought Obama didn't take super pac monies

Even though he's had a 'super pac' for quite a while now? Why would you think that?

obamasuperpac.com...

I'm confused a little by this article. A guy who held a fundraiser for him was being investigated by the SEC on an unrelated charge. How does this implicate Obama, exactly?

join