It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Was A High School Bully

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So I suppose America's choices are:

1. A smooth talker, that has no problem changing his mind.
2. A Bully that'll probably be shaking the world down for its lunch money among other things.
3. Some guy that's got his face stuck inside a woman's private parts.

The choice is easy for me.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by beezzer

This thread isn't about how many OTHER bullies there are out there. It's about a man that wants our vote to become the leader of the free world, who has questionable ethics. As do many who want the same job.

You just managed to prove Beezer's point...your ignoring Obama's explicit dealing in the vary same manner in all things pertaining to our Constitution!

Zindo

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

This thread isn't about how many OTHER bullies there are out there. It's about a man that wants our vote to become the leader of the free world, who has questionable ethics. As do many who want the same job.

No, it's about extreme hatred of someone and finding anything to justify that hatred.

The left defends one bully, yet demonizes Mitt.

I'm just pointing out inconsistancy and hypocrisy.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
So I suppose America's choices are:

1. A smooth talker, that has no problem changing his mind.
2. A Bully that'll probably be shaking the world down for its lunch money among other things.
3. Some guy that's got his face stuck inside a woman's private parts.

The choice is easy for me.

Same here.

#2.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You caught me!

I support Obama's health care policies and don't give 2 flying freakouts about the Catholic Church's right to condemn women's reproductive rights. I also support gun control laws! Oh the horrors!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Starting the SMEAR campaign very soon...

All it is, the barrack clinton machine is in full force
out to destroy everything and one in their path..

Just look what they did to breitbart
they killed him and they will kill more..

Romney does not need to hold any guilt or apologize
because of bs hearsay
edit on 10-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I must add..I am NO Mittens supporter. I'm puling for a 'None of The Above' box on our ballots!!

Zindo

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

reply to post by jjf3rd77

I am as old as Mitt, and yes, I remember.

People who black out the memories of their own guilt aren't quite all there.

I bet you didn't apologize on national TV like Mitt did! I respect Romney for airing out his dirty laundry for the world to see. Frankly, its refreshing! Because we have someone in office now, where we are not sure where he went to High School or college for that matter, and what he did before he got into government...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

It's because of my lifestyle choices that I wouldn't even think of running for elective office. I would definately be required to apologize on TV, if I did.

EDIT: But I would never have to apologize for beating someone up, or "bullying."
edit on 10-5-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

I bet you didn't apologize on national TV like Mitt did! I respect Romney for airing out his dirty laundry for the world to see.

Mitt Romney's apology...

I don't remember doing it even if everyone there remembered it for the rest of thier lives....Translation: I take no responsibility.

And I am sorry for anything else I might or might not have done....Translation: Please...no one else start talking.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
was Mitt anything like Debo?

This is a Bully:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Good for Mitt he fights for what he believes in.
I have worked a few Mormons
They are good people; they do not lie, do not cheat, do not drink, and do not steal
Considering the options I am not sure he can qualify for the presidency

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I love this political magic.
I get a kick out of folks getting all jacked up about left/right, gay /straight, white /black, cat eater/ dog eater.
It so brings out the best of Americans. Christian, Jews , Muslim, non believer satan worshipers.
I am thinking about voting for the dude in the Texas jail LOL
Can't be worse than what the gubment throws our way.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
What interests me is that Romney claims not to remember it while every witness was disturbed enough to carry the memory into adulthood..

Sometime in the mid-1990s, David Seed noticed a familiar face at the end of a bar at Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
“Hey, you’re John Lauber,” Seed recalled saying at the start of a brief conversation. Seed, also among those who witnessed the Romney-led incident, had gone on to a career as a teacher and principal. Now he had something to get off his chest.
“I’m sorry that I didn’t do more to help in the situation,” he said.
Lauber paused, then responded, “It was horrible.” He went on to explain how frightened he was during the incident, and acknowledged to Seed, “It’s something I have thought about a lot since then.”

www.washingtonpost.com... ml

“It happened very quickly, and to this day it troubles me,” Thomas Buford, a retired prosecutor, told the Washington Post.

news.nationalpost.com...

What does that say about Romney??? Liar or sociapath? Both?
edit on 10-5-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Of course all those eye witnesses mostly "lean" left and one "volunteered" for the Obama campaign a dentist, a lawyer, a prosecutor and a principal.

Right!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

edit on 10-5-2012 by neo96 because: holy batman post overload.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

NEO...stop beating up that mouse!!!! It's spitting out too many posts!! You racist bully!!!

Zindo
edit on 5/10/2012 by ZindoDoone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Doesn't Red kind of resemble Obama?

I'm gonna laugh about this all afternoon. second line.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
Good for Mitt he fights for what he believes in.
I have worked a few Mormons
They are good people; they do not lie, do not cheat, do not drink, and do not steal
Considering the options I am not sure he can qualify for the presidency

Really? That's funny. I also worked for a Mormon couple who owned a restaurant/bar. They cheated, lied, and stole from us. They mocked their drinking customers and denied us health care coverage because of religious claims, something about prescription drugs violating their beliefs.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Of course all those eye witnesses mostly "lean" left and one "volunteered" for the Obama campaign a dentist, a lawyer, a prosecutor and a principal.

Right!

Please...do tell. You have decided they "lean" left because of what? Thier occupations???

That there is some desperate BS...please link me to the political idealogy of those folks..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join