It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German police fired 85 bullets in 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: voiceoreason
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Ok, how does less than 100 police -fired rounds equate to your system being better when there were 800 murders? How many lives could have been saved if people had the option to defend themselves? Do you keep statistics on minority or migrant worker deaths? Do you live in a truely multicultural society?

This a joke? For each German citizen we have probably more immigrants than America does, which is still ahead in total numbers, but Germany is second in total numbers. And German citizen includes first sendong and third generation immigrants whom hold German citizenship. Everytime something goes down in the world, the corresponding groups living in Germany meet up to carry it out on German streets, (such has it happend with the Yazidis and whatever ISIS muslims are living in Germany). Funnily enough I am the daughter of first generation immigrants myself.
edit on 2-12-2014 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomname
reply to post by thesungod

your ignorance is showing. they fooled the world 2 times in the last 100 years. they are responsible for ten's of millions of deaths.

and here you are apologizing for them.

that's all the world needs now, to be fooled by the germans a third time. i wouldn't be surprised if they had 1000 nukes by now.

right under the nose of stupid and ignorant americans.

they are smart, disciplined and loyal to a german, first and foremost, not to their conquerors.

as far as i'm concerned, they shouldn't even have a government. there should be a 9:00pm curfew for all germans under the penalty of death.

the most germans should be allowed to own are cap guns. and these precaution should last as long as hitler proclaimed his third reich would last, 1000 years.

and here the world cares more about u.n. inspections for iran and iraq.

Well then...sorry about your luck, Sparky.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
lh6.googleusercontent.com...

Looks like the Germans dont get it always right either : p

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: clintdelicious
reply to post by 23432

You'd be surprised, UK police do shoot dead more people than you think, many who are not armed after being mistaken for carrying a weapon and guess what? It never makes the news! Still it's not that bad, we do let our armed police get away with murder though,

City of London Police are a special breed indeed .

In the home counties , I doubt the same cavalier attitude towards gunning people down would prevail .

Compared to USA , both nations police forces are infants when it comes to gun violence of police imho.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join