posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:11 PM
An alternative view.
1. Raw vegetables have far more nutritional value than cooked vegetables.
2. Mushrooms contain essential trace elemsnts and vitamins.
3. There is nothing wrong with coleslaw except the dressing.
4. The only complete food you could survive on in the wild for the term of your natural life, in the absence of anything else, is honey.
5. A good American diet should contain at least one portion of each of the basic five food groups in as many meals as possible:
b. Burger King
c. Pizza Hut
Some of that was true. Have some pumpkin.