It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Search Issue with "Copwatch" ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Is it me or anyone else have this issue when performing a google search for the term, "copwatch"?

this is the site that should have been found...

copwatch.org...

Google Sorry... We're sorry... ... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. See Google Help for more information. © 2009 Google - Google Home

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It's working ok for me?
It seems people are having problems with Google tonight.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
No , it works for me..

edit on 9-5-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It works for me too, might I suggest ixquick.com as an alternative to google while we're on the subject? they don't record your ip number. It's a good search engine that I use all the time.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Crackavelli

This is god advice people.

Dont use google.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Do you have Google Instant turned on? I had that same problem with search results triggering their "automated queries" thing.

If you don't know what Google Instant is, it's a feature they introduced that changes the search results every time you type a letter. Pretty annoying, actually.

To turn it off, look at the top right on the Google search page.

Then go to the bottom and click "Save"

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
thanks everyone for responses, I tried 3 times before posting and got same page and just now tried and it worked, as it did in yahoo...

I probably do have instant search on, as new install of firefox and naive internet user, as I agree with using another search engine and will take advice from this thread on what one to choose and try out, as I like google to know that I am searching for copwatch personally, so they know, I know and watching too...not just google

top topics

join