It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Understand Me ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
but beside the 3rd dimension, there is other astral plane that we humans can't see...no one ever thinks about that.

Then how do you know it exists?

In that dimension, we can be controled by the negativity..that is what is happening right now.

If the dimensions are intercommunicating then there must be some way to measure it.

We could heal our body, dematerialised and do freaky thing if we could just forget about 3D

How do you figure?

lost their fate in spirituality because everything HAS TO be explained with Science...but science is something that is of the 3rd dimension.

If its has nothing to do with science and is not explainable by it, then how can it have any sort of objective reality or be realiable to the point that it can be used to heal bodies and defeat dark forces? If it can be observed, in anyway, (physically, psychically, astrally) then it can be incorporated into and better understood thru science. When primitive man saw lightning flash and storms arrive, he didn't know from where they came, and he had faith that they had come from the gods, or some other dimension. One moment a lightning bolt wasn't there, then the next it flashed intoexistance. truly magical and beyond human understanding. But it wasn't. It took time, and logical thinking, but eventually it was understood, and demons or gods from otherworldly dimensions weren't needed anymore.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Nygdan

Ok buddy, lets do a little thinking outside of the box here but in a more factual sense.

When something horrific happens to a person what normally happens with that memory? For the majority it is usually repressed way deep down in your "Psyche" and your mind alters things and changes things so in a sense that memory becomes deleted but your actions seems to change as well .. mood swings, violence, trust, work ethics, friends etc. but for the most part, most people dont realise this is stemming from that memory repressed so deep inside themselves. Well what if and I say what if???? A long time ago the earliest humans experienced something so horrific that it actually changed the growth of what humans were meant to be. They started grouping together, accepting each others ideas, and believeing in the same things for such the reason that somewhere in thier "Psyche" something changed dramatically to make them all act this way to repress whatever events might of happened.

Just another thaught.....

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
A long time ago the earliest humans experienced something so horrific that it actually changed the growth of what humans were meant to be.

I have to take issue with that (surprised?) because human evolution doesn't have a 'preplanned' path which could be upset to start off with. Also, while humans can alter their memories, there is a difference between that and say altering the genetic sequence of their reproductive cells, which is what would be required in order to creat an inheritable effect.

They started grouping together, accepting each others ideas

If you are saying that it was started with some original group, and then 'passed along' via teaching rather than inheritance, I'd say that that interesting. What kind of even are you thinking of that makes people more receptive to the ideas of other people? I beleive c.f. the supposed "stockholm syndrome", wherein a person becomes overly concered for and attached to their kidnappers abusers, might be on the right track, while not directly applicable.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Nygdan no not suprised!!

Is it possible, that is the key, a single group of humans adapted to a stronger group of humans and accepted thier ways of thought because of fear?

Also, just something for you to think about, dosent our own cells in our body conform to the environment and build a defense all on its own to conquer most diseases due to climate, basically saying we adapt to our environment as other living creatures do.
Example:
A person from NJ would have a hard time living in Vail Colorado. Why? Altitude
A person from Maine would have a hard time living in Florida. Why?
Heat
A person from Georgia would have a hard time living in Arizona. Why?
No Humidity

What I am saying is, we adapt just like anything else in our environment, after time each one of these scenarios above, the persons body would adapt over time.

Just as if something horrific changed the way Humans acted, thought etc..

Think about the world now, it still seems to be playing that same factor out. People for the most part will always adapt to the stronger race. You will always have your rebels who will try to defy what is happening but for the most part the weak will always comform to the powerfuls ideas, thoughts etc. of the stronger being..

hmmmmm I bet your suprised with this thought proccess! LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I know that u can't understand what i'm sayin' by dimensions....it would take hours to explain this
I've always wonder why I am here on earth...and I did some searching. In everything I have read (books, articles, bible, boudha,net sites etc...) it's always about dimensions...everything is related to dimensions..maybe I AM a freak but I feel things, I know how to anaylse with my aura, I just KNOW....sorry cannot say anything more, I cannot explain it! But just ask yourself WHY ARE YOU HERE ON EARTH?!?! Then a flow of questions / answers will come up without u realize it. LIfe on earth is totally ABSURD if there is only that...make NO sens understand! If that is it, I will just drink myself to death

Sorry, just keep youre good searching
Love
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Amelia

Love your avatar, If that represents any of the demensions of you. I would love to spend a lifetime learning more about you.

Just a thought...

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

But just ask yourself WHY ARE YOU HERE ON EARTH?!?! Then a flow of questions / answers will come up without u realize it. LIfe on earth is totally ABSURD if there is only that...make NO sens understand! If that is it, I will just drink myself to death

Exactly Amelia,

Our lives consist of (if we are lucky) getting an education, working, hoping for certain things (earning lots of money/getting married to a gorgeous woman/man) have kids, retire then rot until you die.

Also money is the main necessity in ones life(some people could do without but very few)and money is why this world has gone to # because of greedy megalomaniacs.

Other people may not be so lucky, eg. They are born they work they die some younger than others.

Theres many other examples but im sure your imaginations will help you.

But my first example is probably the most common for us 1st world countries and what we all strive to achieve.

If you think about it life isnt really everything its cracked up to be.

Also another good point Amelia....im also going to drink myself to death its the best activity in the world (apart from sex)

Enjoy your life everyone

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
I know that u can't understand what i'm sayin' by dimensions....it would take hours to explain this

Ok, go ahead. After all, you're talking about explaining the existence of otherworldly dimensions on an astral/metaphyiscal plane. Since no one else has ever been able to do it, I think it would be important enough to warrant 'hours' in an attempt.

I just KNOW....sorry cannot say anything more, I cannot explain it!

I thought you said you could but that it would take time? Do you merely have faith in this matter and choose to beleive your feelings or do you have reason/evidence?

But just ask yourself WHY ARE YOU HERE ON EARTH?!?!

Do you actually think that that is something I have never considered before?

T hen a flow of questions / answers will come up without u realize it.

But you seem to be saying you do not have answers, rather just intuition, which is not the same no?

LIfe on earth is totally ABSURD if there is only that...make NO sens understand! If that is it, I will just drink myself to death

No need to take the hemlock merely because existence is absurd. As far as it not making sense, it makesperfect sense. What do you think doesn't make sense about it?

markjaxson
If you think about it life isnt really everything its cracked up to be.

However dissapointing one might find it, one cannot say that its better than the alternative, if for no other reason than that the alternative can't be experienced.

justmytype
Also, just something for you to think about, dosent our own cells in our body conform to the environment and build a defense all on its own to conquer most diseases due to climate, basically saying we adapt to our environment as other living creatures do.

Breifly, this is aclimation, not adaptation, and aclimation isn't passed on to offspring.

but for the most part the weak will always comform to the powerfuls ideas, thoughts etc. of the stronger being

Not necessarily. Irrespective of whether one is 'weak' or 'strong' one can still analyse things rationally. Weak, strong, omnipotent, rational thinking doesn't give different results based on this prior condition.

Is it possible, that is the key, a single group of humans adapted to a stronger group of humans and accepted thier ways of thought because of fear?

Sure. Infact, it reminds me, at least tangentally, of neanderthal skulls found ritually arranged. Not terribly strange perhaps, but these were arranged in such a way that is at least very similar to the ways neanderthals seemed to have ritually arranged bear skulls, which is also similar to how the Ainu of japan arrange ritually reared, slaughtered and revered bear skulls. The idea is that the neanderthals in question had be slaughtered ritually by sapiens. The ritual amoung the ainu is actually quite interesting and worth looking into too.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hi

Listen I did not think that Nygdan would analyse what I say that much hihihi
I guess I have to correctly choose every single word I say (not easy when u speak and write french everyday...) So let me say this:
Life on earth is absurd, of course you can have good times, but mostly, u work, sleep, eat till you are old then die...u can have kids and they will live the same thing. I KNOW that everyone ask themselve what is the purpose of being on earth...I don't want to rude you. But we are not here on earth to keep the economy rollin' and make babies....if so, kill me please!
We have to learn here...we have to make one with our soul!

You are the Soul. You are the spirit. Because you�ve chosen to experience life in the physical form of a human being, you�ve entered into this covering of flesh and bones, but that it all it is - a covering. When you go and buy a new overcoat, you don�t become the overcoat. You remain a person wearing an overcoat. When you incarnate into a new baby�s body at birth, you live your life within the growing human body to help you fulfil certain tasks, but you are not the body! Similarly, when the old coat is worn out, you discard it, but the human body still lives on. When the human body is worn out at death, you discard it, but, the soul, your true spirit, continues to live on.

Thanks
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Amelia

Can you explain "soul" what is it, what does it look like, how does it live, why does it continue to live etc... If you can, you are a genious because you solved one of the worlds biggest mystery's. If you believe that are "Human Bodies" are just shells we are basically living in until it decay's where does our soul go after that? I personally have a hard time believeing that when we die, our soul continues to move on because without my sperm and the wifes egg my daughter would of never been born so in a sense your basically saying Human's reproduce the shell and the soul is assaigned to it...... I dont think so, i think what she learns, accepts, believes, feels and experiences will make up the person she is, not a predetermined soul that jumps from one "human created body to the next.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Deep and meaningful questions that can only be answered with theories and opinions.

Here are a few:

Theory One - Practical

We live, we die...and thats it..!!

Theory Two - Religious

The soul takes possession of the physical body, has life experiences, the body dies, the soul returns to it's real place of residence and waits to return to the next physical body. A continued cycle which slowly but surely enlightens the soul. The purpose of which....is unknown.

Theory Three - Other worldly

We are an alien race capable of possessing a physical body, we do this this to experience physical intamcy and contact, we created the physical body for our own enjoyment or recreational purposes, something we cannot do in our pure energy form. We do not retain any knowledge of our true existence whilst in the physical form as this would be detremental to the physical experience.

There are an infinite amount of theories, only you can decide which one is right.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
How did I miss all of this discussion ... Oh My ... sorry I have to catch up on my own thread brb ... I think that this was very informing and sorry I haven't gotten back with you N ... but ... anyhow my girlfriend will just be sitting there and I will just feel like saying " Get up and go to the bathroom" and she will be like what ? then she will get up and go and when she came back she told me she had been sittting there contemplating getting up and going to the bathroom but she didn't want to miss anything well when I paused the movie and told her to go use the bathroom she freaked out on me. I am not really sure how I knew just kinda felt liek saying that, I am not even sure why I thought to say that.OH well any how .. actually this has only happend once ... but other stuff ,random stuff like this happens all the time.

OK OK ...

Alittle off subject but since this is kinda been Random subject I was driving down the road yesterday with my friend and I see this woman come outta a house with a baby in her arms. me and my friend were listening to music and he had just hit the MUTE button b/c I was on the phone as we were passing the house i got off the phone turned the music back on not very loud . He has no Subs ... just little 6x9 s in the door. But I swear right when I turned that music on that babies head SWUNG right towards me and the baby just started at me when I drove into the distance away from the baby but I swear the baby was looking right at me I am not sure if the baby could here the car or here the music. But it was almost if he heard the music kick back on and I was wondering does are Hearing get worse as life goes on starting from we are alittle baby. Anyways ... just wanted to see if anyone knew anything about this ...

But as to the conversation at hand ... I have come to the answer that I will just have to answer my own questions b/c I don't believe that two people in the world are exactly right. So the things that happen to me I am not sure if anyone but the people that they call crazy have experienced. So as for now I am goign to stop thinking about all of that because I found myself digging to deep and my memory totally went away for about a day . Well I call it my memory what ever you want to call it. When I feel people that walk by me and feel that they have horrible this and horrible that. IT kinda felt good but then my mind was wondering around. And it was almost as if I were lonely without these other peoples thoguhts in my head.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
Amelia

Can you explain "soul" what is it, what does it look like, how does it live, why does it continue to live etc...

The soul is a vast spiritual energy field, which, at its highest point, is still attached to the Godforce. The soul exists on many dimensions and layers. You can imagine it as an iceberg. Normally, we only see one tenth of the iceberg, just the tip above the waterline, while underneath is a huge expanse of ice. Well, the tip of the iceberg is you, in this third dimension on Earth. This is all most people see - your physical body. But, the true you, is immense and has the hidden abilities to link you to the higher dimensions (4th dimension through to the Godforce on the twelfth dimension).

It�s just, that you have forgotten about the other nine-tenths of yourself and have been conditioned by society, to believe that you are only the tip of the iceberg and not the whole iceberg! Your tip of the iceberg, only remembers this current life and readily accepts what happens to it on a daily basis, as �reality�. Yet, if you can learn to accept the other nine tenths, as your true self also, you can learn to tap into the real reason why you are here, what your life�s about, as well as gaining amazing psychic insights and gifts.

I hope it explain it better for you. YOu have to meditate and contact your soul. I can do it! U can feel it! Your soul is YOU, your body is nothing! When u die, u will understand

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Amelia ... have you been reading my posts that people make fun of? LoL ... Anyhow ... there will always those who make fun lol ... Look at Noah ... even if it was a parable.

Oh yeah, and you gotta watch what you say around Nygdan b/c he will analyze it so good for you. I love it. Just wanted to say that to ya Nygdan ... you are my favorite person that I have ever chatted with b/c you help me better understand my own words. B/c sometimes I am not sure how to say it, but I feel people liek when they walk by me not really in any other demension I am not sure what it is if you want to put it into words I guess the root word of dimension is dementia .... so that is what most people call it. Oh look through the ****portal into another dimension.
I guess if you consider this feeling that comes and goes without any knowing of me. then you could call it demensia. I guess b/c it makes me crazy it makes me want to never be around anyone. I have to actually make contact with people sometimes and sometimes it is stronger. But I am not sure that it is me that has the gift. I would never consider this a gift either way. But those of you whom do I am not sure if it really truly is a gift. I personally think that these people that are calling out for out in thier subconcious has the gift. Noone has ever walked up to me and been like you need to do this or this is what is wrong or stop thinking it hurts you. but I have said that many times to many many many different peoples. Some of them never seeing them again. But most of the time they just stare at me and then there are other times when they are like OMG ... OMG ... and I hate that even worse. that is why I no longer go to anyone and say anything unless I am ready to record and observe everything. but is sucks sometimes b/c I almost feel as if I am supposed to say something to some people and I don't sometimes. I wonder if me speaking has any influence with any of these people. I know it does with my g/f ... it drives her mad. I even say stuff sometimes that is way off just b/c she gets so freaked out by it it helps her if I am wrong every once in a while. ... I am not sure what to do just shut my self off to feelings I have that ability too. but it tends to run over into everything I do. If I try to shut out the voices the only effective way is shut everyone out.. ** To AN EXTENT ... oh well not liek anyone will understand this ... ... Demensions .... that is like saying we are in a painting.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Just one thing bet555

Your signature...

Only one thing is for sure "everyone must die."

There's actually 2 things thats for sure in life.

1. You pay taxes.
2. You die.

You have interesting thoughts my friend keep them coming, we all understand.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Dont forget everyone also pisses, #s, farts and burps as well.

Yes Yes, I will be nice and if you are lucky you will have sanity as well.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
My mom went back and did them for me like 3 years back a coupel months ago I got back like 1600 for the last three years. Thanks for the encouraging words... especially justmytype ... I understand myself alot better now. Then before this started. It is way strange that stuff happens randomly am I here on this board randomly or did someone .. something .. arrange that ? As for you guys ... do you believe that you found this board for a reason or that it just happend to come up and you found it or ... exactly what do you think about discussing this ... do you think that it will help anyone ever ??

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Bet555

Thanks for the kind words!

Well ATS is actually one of the most intrigueing places you will ever come across in your life span. I do not believe that most stumble across this board, I feel that it is found when you actually allow yourself to start searching for answers. ATS has more than what most would expect because all of its users are unique in diffrent ways, which makes all the posts feel even more real. People feel comfortable to share thoughts, ideas, feelings and even opinions here, were as most people would never say or speak what they think out loud. I am glad I found this community and am glad you are now apart of it as well. Remember this one thought and always keep it with you..... "You will never learn enough, so keep an open mind and remeber always "Deny Ignorance".

Just My Thoughts.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bet555
But as to the conversation at hand ... I have come to the answer that I will just have to answer my own questions b/c I don't believe that two people in the world are exactly right. So the things that happen to me I am not sure if anyone but the people that they call crazy have experienced. So as for now I am goign to stop thinking about all of that because I found myself digging to deep and my memory totally went away for about a day . Well I call it my memory what ever you want to call it. When I feel people that walk by me and feel that they have horrible this and horrible that. IT kinda felt good but then my mind was wondering around. And it was almost as if I were lonely without these other peoples thoguhts in my head.

bet555

Take a look at the Tribalisation link in my signature.

You also asked whether disscussions like these actually help anyone, the answer is yes. Not everyone, but for those who are willing to open there minds and realise that most people believe they are not the only ones who think a certain way and are capable of thinking outside the box, it reassures people that they are not neccessarily losing their minds.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

Take a look at the Tribalisation link in my signature.

You also asked whether disscussions like these actually help anyone, the answer is yes. Not everyone, but for those who are willing to open there minds and realise that most people believe they are not the only ones who think a certain way and are capable of thinking outside the box, it reassures people that they are not neccessarily losing their minds.

I think you are right ... it does make me feel liek I am alot saner when I hear words from people. Anything regaurding what I am thinking. It makes me feel like someone can comprehend what I am trying to say. But anyways goign to read that link ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join