It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Video Of Kelly Thomas Beating Death Released. Watch With Caution.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Shocking Video Of Kelly Thomas Beating Death Released. Watch With Caution.

www.pixiq.com

The city surveillance video that showed a group of Fullerton police officers beating a homeless mentally ill man to death last year was finally released today, laying to rest any argument that Kelly Thomas was a threat to officers.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This video is a bit graphic in content. Basically a group of cops beat this mentally ill homeless man to death, for virtually no reason at all. The man who video taped it was since arrested for doing so, I personally signed the petition to change the laws against said crime that he posts at the end of the article. This video was synced up to a microphone from one of the officers from the video, and it was released in a 31 minute segment to a jury yesterday for the first time. Once again, this isn't easy to watch.

www.pixiq.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+3 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Graphic is right.

I truly hope that some group finds these officers unarmed and helpless in a back alley and delivers vigilante justice. If there was ever a time when it was deserved, it's here.

They don't deserve jail and protective custody. General population and a note slipped to all prisoners as to who they really are is how they should be treated.

edit on 9-5-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I saw this earlier yesterday. I wish I hadn't watched it.
I cried.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

Ok, well,

I feel sick now.

Cops have got to shape up,

One of the comments to that video said something like: "it's sad that people will think all cops are like this, it gives the other 2% a bad name."

I agree...

I shouldn't have watched that. Disgusting.
edit on 5/9/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Can't understand why people want to click on it to watch the video anyway when you have an introduction like that. Pretty obvious it's going to be sickening to watch.

Karma is a bitch, cops like these will come undone at some point.

CX.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

OH MY!! I was just on another thread about this issue. I have finally calmed down! I did a little of research and this incident happened on July, 27th, 2011 in California. This video has scarred me forever! May all the powers of God and Satan Combined Fly tonight to seek justice for the killing of a Angel!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I think that 99% of the comments on that link show exactly what people, myself included, think about the Police State of America.

I feel really sorry for your country, and that you've all let it slide so far.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
i just wrote the chief of police , who is also the head detective ? i informed him that this video will go viral along with other words about conduct , some of witch are probably not suited here on ats , feel free to do something

www.cityoffullerton.com...
edit on 9-5-2012 by ShamilAbdullah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Why did the guy not simply comply with the Police officer's orders?

The fact in this case is that the dead guy battled the Police and lost. He got what he wanted.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The video is extremely shocking, I couldn't watch it all the way through and stopped when he started to call out for his Dad to help him...

Here is a full transcript:
www.fullertonsfuture.org...

Kind regards

+26 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

The fact in this case is that the dead guy battled the Police and lost. He got what he wanted.

Are you kidding me right now?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
End result is that as more and more people see these heavy-handed overreactions by cops, the more chance that criminals (if armed), they're going to start taking out more cops first.

Even if not a criminal, you have to be worried these days about being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and being confronted by one of these 'bad-apple' cops, deciding to abuse your rights just like in Kelly's beating.

A bad 'them vs us' scenario being created, I'm afraid.

+17 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Just a troll.

Step away from the cage and don't feed it.

Peace

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

edit on 9-5-2012 by dayve because: no point...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Are YOU kidding ME? Can I not have an opinion? I see this clearly for what it is.

If a Police officer asked me to put my feet in front of me, I would do it.
If he asked me to put my hands up, I would do it.
I would NOT play games with him, put my hands up and then put them down again, stretch my legs out and then draw them back again.
I would obey the commands and arrive at some sort of peaceful conclusion.

The ''homeless'' guy is clearly playing with the officer and not one bit complying. He is behaving like he is drunk. He is using up so much of his energy hollering and resisting some more. Why not just comply and be quiet?

+11 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Are YOU kidding ME? Can I not have an opinion?

Sure, you can have an opinion.

Doesn't mean you are not wrong and sound moronic though. Unless you would like to show me the part where he was "resisting" with multiple fat pigs on his back beating him between his pleas of "i can't breathe," "I'm sorry," and calls for his dad.

I see this clearly for what it is.
Pigs taking advantage of a homeless person in order to get off on their superiority complex.
"HELP US, 3 OF US FAT BASTARDS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO CUFF ONE 170lb MAN. WE NEED AT LEAST 3 MORE OF YOU!"
edit on 5-9-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Are YOU kidding ME? Can I not have an opinion?

Sure, you can have an opinion.

Doesn't mean you are not wrong and sound moronic though. Unless you would like to show me the part where he was "resisting" with multiple fat pigs on his back beating him between his pleas of "i can't breathe," "I'm sorry," and calls for his dad.

Peace.
edit on 5-9-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

I saw a guy not obeying the orders given to him by an officer of the law.

Can you tell me, is it considered alright to disobey the law, and the law's officers, and to ''do whatever'' because you mistakenly believe you have a right to ''do whatever''?

Don't you see how the man was wrong?

+32 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Non compliance does not carry a death penalty. Unless he posed a genuine lethal and unquestionable threat to those officers, the most they ought to have been able to get away with was an armlock. NO beating is required when cops outnumber thier target in this way, and any defence of these punks is an outrage against freedom.

+6 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Are YOU kidding ME? Can I not have an opinion? I see this clearly for what it is.

If a Police officer asked me to put my feet in front of me, I would do it.
If he asked me to put my hands up, I would do it.
I would NOT play games with him, put my hands up and then put them down again, stretch my legs out and then draw them back again.
I would obey the commands and arrive at some sort of peaceful conclusion.

The ''homeless'' guy is clearly playing with the officer and not one bit complying. He is behaving like he is drunk. He is using up so much of his energy hollering and resisting some more. Why not just comply and be quiet?

So you feel it's quite acceptable that when a citizen doesn't comply to the exact orders of a bully cop that was threatening to beat him up with his fists, then he deserved what he got (DEATH)???

All for the DEATH SQUADS like they had in El Salvador are you?

Sure, let's clean-up the homeless & mentally ill first, then we'll go after the illegals, then maybe the blacks & gays!

Speaking of blacks...if this had been a homeless black guy being murdered this way, imagine the outcry! We'd probably have riots on the streets by now.

Learn some compassion man

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join