It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That pesky Remote Viewing challenge thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That's right, it's time for yet another remote viewing challenge! There really should be an official subforum for RV related discussion, with official attempts hosted by ATS. But I digress.

This RV session is a little different in that I'm trying to predict the outcome of future events. To accomplish this I have three images, each representing all possible outcomes. When this future event occurs, I will place the image that corresponds with the actual event inside a numbered envelope as the target. Hopefully you fine folks will provide me with enough detail in your RV sessions that I will be able to tell which image this will be in advance, and thus which possible outcome will take place.

The previous incarnation of the RV thread gave plenty of great info on how to do it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you may find the Ed Dames templates useful to work with
www.learnrv.com...

Here are the 3 targets. Feel free to do as many or as few as you like.

TARGET 1: 1283/3725
TARGET 2: 6268/5538
TARGET 3: 1919/4812

Targets are represented by numbers because the less you know about them the better. Random numbers carry no associations.

I will go over the process of selecting the "right" images using the RV sessions here in this thread, we'll see how confident I am with my pick once the results are in.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
rusty grated stairs going up and down multi levels on target two.

idk.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Good guess, but guesses aren't remote viewing. Although that was still useful for my purposes and will be used to score the potential images.

With RV, you want to describe impressions you get from the target. Like, round, soft, fuzzy, pink, not alive, man made. If something definitive pops into your mind, write it down, then try to forget about it and move on. Include those "guesses" where you think you know what it is here along with your RV attempts, but concentrate more on just getting subtle impressions from your target.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I see a hospital emergency room, chaotic, too many people. It's very loud and there are people bleeding.

I'd prefer someone else match this up with one of the targets.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
I see a hospital emergency room, chaotic, too many people. It's very loud and there are people bleeding.

I'd prefer someone else match this up with one of the targets.

Well...going off your post...Target #2. Western United States. Also seeing a bridge.

Des

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Target #1-- yellow pencil
Target #2 - blue moon (got this impression first, so my guess for outcome)
Target #3- red car or tractor?

I didn't plan for them to come out in primary colors- they just presented themselves like this.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

I know those aren't places- but they were the images I got.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky

Target #2 - blue moon (got this impression first, so my guess for outcome)
Target #3- red car or tractor?

I didn't plan for them to come out in primary colors- they just presented themselves like this.

A blue moon is the second full moon in a month. Maybe that's insight into the date of the target?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

1. Oil drill/crane? boy looking out window standing, a light colored couch, maybe with a throw that is striped or just patterned? I saw couch first with an older man with glasses talking with a drink. Feels like dry, warm, dusty, bland, up and down movements of large working metal objects
2. grass and a sidewalk, a dark blue car driving by. a rusted pole or hydrant and pillows? feels like needlesque but not painful, maybe just pokey, warm, but comfy and close to the ground/floor
3. rug runner, yellow wall or covering, wore/wicker vase/vessel, wood train or wood rolling object, plant on crate, table edge or box, glass jar, ribbon and a mask, Feels like again close to floor, looking down, eyes covered but can still see through, opening or sorting through

I usually see things in motion, that is why I seem so random
I believe I got 0%
Yeah!

edit on 8-5-2012 by athes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Wow! Nobody is even close!

I'm going to let this thread run a couple more days before attempting to make my picks, so in the meantime keep trying.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Target #1 Birthday cake, children balloons.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Target One: Natural setting. Nature. Outside. I see water. Like a lake in a scenic setting, or wide river.
Target Two: An ape or chimpanzee sitting on a rock. I notice fruit also. I drew a banana during the target session - but I think this is just association with the animal. When I was focusing on the target I felt their were splashes of color like bright fruits in the picture.
Target Three: This is of metal, manufactured structure. I see a lot of blue which puts me in mind of the sky. Like an airplane or large man made object in the air.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Target #1 Birthday cake, children balloons.

Those details don't really expand the details of the target, but rather reinforce a preconceived notion of what it should be. But actually I'd use that description to score a point to one of the pictures in the first set.

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
Target One: Natural setting. Nature. Outside. I see water. Like a lake in a scenic setting, or wide river.
Target Two: An ape or chimpanzee sitting on a rock. I notice fruit also. I drew a banana during the target session - but I think this is just association with the animal. When I was focusing on the target I felt their were splashes of color like bright fruits in the picture.
Target Three: This is of metal, manufactured structure. I see a lot of blue which puts me in mind of the sky. Like an airplane or large man made object in the air.

Well done. All your your descriptions are useful, but could you try doing the third one over? It's just that there are 2 images your description could apply to. I'm hoping another go at it will help clear things up.

Hopefully your session won't contaminate any further attempts too much. You're not exactly "right", so there is no reason others attempting to view this should think their attempt needs to conform to yours, but that was a very good session none less. I don't want to say too much just yet. Wish this site had spoiler tags.
edit on 9-5-2012 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I see you have linked to my other RV thread.

HOW to Remote View Thread

Is the goal here to pick rock paper scissors / lottery items?

Have the targets already been set and associated with the target numbers?
edit on 9-5-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I see black, with white dots on it. I smell and taste salt and moisture. I also feel something rough, that feels like rock. I get the impression that this may be the beach at night under the stars, with the rocks and water...or perhaps a salty body of water elsewhere?

TARGET 2: 6268/5538

I see a long cylinder, white or manilla, it's somewhat warm to the touch, and it may or may not have a wider, more bulbous part on the end. I get the impression that it's either used to hold something, or maybe stir something? I get the impression of "clean" or "cleanliness," and sense other instances of white in the same area, and possibly counter top type things in the same area. I also get the impression of cooking or food preparation. Is this a spoon of some kind, in a kitchen?

TARGET 3: 1919/4812

I see a vast sea of green, and get the impression it's grass or plant life of some kind. Upon it, I sense people, and the feeling of fun/excitement and some sport going on. Soccer or football? It smells like spring here, and I can feel the brightness of the sun below.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Okay. Target 3 - Reviewing Impressions

Blue, sky. Airplane. Reflective surfaces and a background of buildings and vehicles. I get the feeling of metropolitan. The feeling I get is very "unnatural". Hard dominant lines of intent and design. As a side sense of feeling that didn't occur in the first session. Heat, hot - not fire but the atmosphere. Now that I'm refocused I realize I'm IN the airplane looking down onto a city.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Yes, it's for the RPS. Just using it for the limited set of outcomes. Wasn't planning on using this for a ticket, just to test out the methodology.

My target picture pool was selected before hand in groups of three and organized according to outcome and and target number.

reply to post by joesomebody

Good effort, and good descriptive detail.

Okay. Target 3 - Reviewing Impressions

Blue, sky. Airplane. Reflective surfaces and a background of buildings and vehicles. I get the feeling of metropolitan. The feeling I get is very "unnatural". Hard dominant lines of intent and design. As a side sense of feeling that didn't occur in the first session. Heat, hot - not fire but the atmosphere. Now that I'm refocused I realize I'm IN the airplane looking down onto a city.

Didn't help clear things up any. Still split between two images. Maybe when you see them you may recognize the right one.

OK, last chance to get some viewing in on these targets. I'll try to make my pick with the available data later tonight.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ok, lets see what we can do with this data. What I was trying to predict was the outcome in a Rock Paper Scissors lottery. For each outcome, I assigned a different picture.

Round 1 (TARGET 1: 1283/3725

Paper: 3.bp.blogspot.com...
Rock: cache.boston.com...
Scissors: palatium.files.wordpress.com...

The pictures are an ocean wave, close up of the sun, and the great pyramid.

Originally posted by seaside sky

Not really close to any of the pictures. No score

Originally posted by athes
1. Oil drill/crane? boy looking out window standing, a light colored couch, maybe with a throw that is striped or just patterned? I saw couch first with an older man with glasses talking with a drink. Feels like dry, warm, dusty, bland, up and down movements of large working metal objects

No boy or couch, but I'll score 1 point to the pyramid picture for this part "Feels like dry, warm, dusty, bland"

I'm going to call this one a hit and give the ocean picture 5 points.

Originally posted by joesomebody

I see black, with white dots on it. I smell and taste salt and moisture. I also feel something rough, that feels like rock. I get the impression that this may be the beach at night under the stars, with the rocks and water...or perhaps a salty body of water elsewhere?

Salt and moisture, salty water. Pretty good, especially with the previous water result. Or did that oter water result influence this one? Either way, another 5 points to the ocean scene.

10 points for the Ocean picture, 1 for the pyramid, and none for the sun. So, in the first round of the RPS lottery I choose, the computer should play Paper, in which case I should play scissors. I'll score the other two sets tomorrow in case anyone else wants to take a shot at targets 2 and 3 in the meanwhile

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Nope, I had no front loading going on...I guess the night scene and rock could've been from the sea floor below, and the same spot/body of water at a different point in time.

My other two targets were way off...I didn't really clear my mind after the first, I was at work...haha

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11

There is nothing in this thread which I would, or would any other quality RVer, claim to be RV.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join