It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery: 'Pulsating Winged Being' on Camera: (If this is the first time here, you got to see this)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
MODS: I searched and didn't see anything related. If so, sorry and delete.

Just what is that mysterious “winged being” purportedly caught on camera? Videos posted on YouTube are fascinating many as they shows a mysterious burst of light that some say contains a “humanoid” figure inside.

One of the videos (posted below) is narrated by a woman who explains the incident took place in Indonesia. Text and timestamps on the video indicate Sept. 11, 2011 at Cilandak Plaza in South Jakarta. The bright apparition initially comes down to the ground, and then jumps back up out of the closed-circuit camera’s field of vision

“You can actually see a humanoid moving,” the narrator says, “what appears to be some type of wings or something that makes – I don’t know what it is.” What are said to be security guards are seen rushing in with flashlights to investigate the scene. “You see the security running to see what happened,” she continues. “And you can see the pulsating. … It looks like a butterfly. … I think it’s an extraterrestrial. An extraterrestrial means simply from another dimension so it doesn’t have to be a negative thing right away.”

Source: www.wnd.com...

Now, I am not a big fan of this stuff but I figured I would put it on here and lets see what you guys come up with.

Of course I sat here and thought CGI CGi CGI. But as I read some of the responses at the youtube site, one got me thinking..

Don't be so quick to cast aside something because you don't understand it or it is outside your norm of thinking.

I do believe in "another world" so... maybe one of them fell through a time warp hole or something.

Enjoy and I look forward to seeing what is thought by my fellow members.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i think its a fake. How many people do you know to carry torches in towns?

edit on 8-5-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by minor007
i think its a fake. How many people do you know to carry torches in towns?

edit on 8-5-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

all security guards..........you did read the post right?

not saying i believe it 100 percent but, i never discount anything off hand

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
can I say it? angel? holy # are we just keeping it away, the word angel? anyways, this does kinda look like cgi, just very bouncy, that is why I was like wtf, its bouncy

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
CGI—not even good CGI at that.

ETA: this shouldn't even qualify as CGI IMO—this is basic CG at best.

I hate hoaxing...
edit on 8-5-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: eta

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
that light in the video is cleary CGI, poorly done as well i might add

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by minor007

Have you ever been to Indonesia?

My best friend lived there for 5 years. He said the "setting" and people seem to be in order-so to speak. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

Works for me.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
That looks like this!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Prove it. Show me something similar.

Notice the ground before it hits. It lights up as well.

I don't mean to pick on you but do you have experience in CGI making etc?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
already posted,
www.abovetopsecret.com

sorry mate interesting topic though.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm going with very bad CGI and even worse acting.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

Thank you.

I will alert mods.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I say CGI...

For a rather bright "being", its odd that the light is static at ground level. Look closer at the first tree and its shadowing near the bottom. It doesnt move at all. Strikes me as odd. There's no way that part should be shadowed if the light descends from above - the actual cast shadow is from the foundation.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Cheap and amateurish fake.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I doubt this is real but whoever did it did an awesome job with the lighting effects around it. Lit up everything but looked just a little too rounded and bubble like. Also when have you ever seen a security team all just huddled up in one location and pouncing on a situation so quickly.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Yes I noticed the reflection occurs on the shiny surface of the floor before the so called Angel appears
However I feel it is a holographic projection - especially how unnaturally it leaps away as if someone was moving the projection by hand

edit on 8-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Please use this already ongoing thread, thanks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed / removed

Sauron,
Super-Moderator

top topics

join