It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help finding a part

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I inherited a Remington Nylon 66 and the forward part of the stock is broken. It could still be glued with resin, but I would prefer a new stock. I've looked and looked, but, no luck. Anybody have a goto guy or shop where I could get one? I know it's gonna be tough, Remington quit making them and they are hard to find, but I'm trying to get this one back to good shape for my daughter. She's too small to shoot my my hand guns, a .270 or 12ga is just too much recoil for her, so a .22 will be perfect. She really wants to learn to shoot, so I'll fix this one up even if a new stock can't be found. If anybody can find one, I have faith this crowd can do it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
There are a couple decent looking full replacement stocks available on ebay now. I'm not super familiar with the Nylon 66's so I'm not sure if they are a good deal or not. There is also a current auction on gunbroker for one too.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I learned to shoot with one of those when I was about 9 or 10.

www.ebay.com...

www.gunbroker.com...
www.gunsamerica.com...
edit on 8-5-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Bingo, here ya go.

www.gunsamerica.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thanks everybody for your replies. Violater1, that's a nice gun. They sure are a sweet little rifle aren't they.
Thank you thesungod, that's exactly what I was looking for, since I need a black one. The price is reasonable too.
Figured I'd be paying a lot more than $75.
I've obviously not been looking in the right places.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Numrich Gun Parts Corp carries replacement parts for the Nylon 66 but they may be out of the stock at the moment. They are a good reputable company and I've done a lot of business with them in the past.

www.gunpartscorp.com...

top topics

join