It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't expect TS to HTF at least until after June 3rd (Seriously!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Keep your eyes open, people!

Don't just look for obvious changes, but subtle ones... what new flus and vaccines will pop up after June 3rd, what agreements our politics will happen to make with other countries, which president will magically reach the top of the scale for election (or re-election), and what cover stories and fluff stories will be clouding over big important stories on the news in the few months or so afterwards. The rest of this year, and perhaps more, is about to be altered quite a bit. Why?

Bilderberg meets this May, on the 31st to cook up plans for politics, vaccines, war, and ect.

After June 3rd, the last day of their meeting, keep your eyes open for changes, be it in politics, economics, vaccines, diseases, news stories, alternative news stories, and if things get drastic, WW3 and NWO (Hopefully not, though).

Seriously, over the nest few months, I wanna see ATS members posting their ideas like friggin crazy! I wanna know all your speculations! If we watch closely enough after the Bilderbergers start molding more of their plans into action, we can figure em out before they take place.

Or, if you already have an idea as to what they're planning, share with me. I'm totally curious to know what everyone thinks.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Can you call them to postpone it for a bit, I got some work I need to get done before then.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Can you call them to postpone it for a bit, I got some work I need to get done before then.

working like building a bunker ?

just noticed :
2287 - 2287
.. maybe a sign

edit on 5/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
#BombBilderberg

That should solve our problem.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaltireWarrior
#BombBilderberg

Are there men in suits outside your door? Not yet...

Won't be long.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend putting that in writing anywhere.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So basically if something dramatic or mundane happens, any coincidences as something is always happening on, before and after June 3, or did you want to keep it within your parameters?

Basically anything that happens after June 3rd we can blame the Bilderberg meeting? Uh what do we do if aliens land on June 2nd?

Sorry not getting it, but I guess this is why there are conspiracies...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
S is HTF all around the world for thousands of people everyday... just because it's not you doesn't mean it don't resonate... just concentrate on doing the right thing, why so morbid? Life's for living and it's not forever. the world will not end in 2012...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Basically, what I'm saying is be a little extra perceptive after the meeting, We can figure out the gist of their plans, at least slightly, by paying attention in economic changes that take place after the meeting.

Nah, we can't blame everything on Bilderberg, but we can a lot of things. Be perceptive, and use your best judgement.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

Originally posted by SaltireWarrior
#BombBilderberg

Are there men in suits outside your door? Not yet...

Won't be long.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend putting that in writing anywhere.

If I'm not online tomorrow then you know why haha.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
reply to post by abeverage

Basically, what I'm saying is be a little extra perceptive after the meeting, We can figure out the gist of their plans, at least slightly, by paying attention in economic changes that take place after the meeting.

Nah, we can't blame everything on Bilderberg, but we can a lot of things. Be perceptive, and use your best judgement.

Is there not usually a list obtained by that Alex Jones or whatever his name is that tells us who has attended?

If we get the names then piecing the events to the meeting will be simpler and more accurate surely?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SaltireWarrior

Yeah... that's basically what I was thinking... sorry I didn't clearly clarify :/

I speak in general ways, and think in the big picture, and kind of assume that the details are obvious given the big picture presented, but I forget that they really aren't

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Dammit, I atleast wanna make it to my birthday before that!

Can they postpone the SHTF until June 23rd? I'd appreciate it

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Nothing good can come from this, and I hate the fact that
"my queen" is one of the founders of the bilderbergs

They're bad news and with all the crazy chit going
On in the world I can only see it get worse.

We got NATO, UN and the Bilderbergs, in 1 word..

CRIMINALS!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Can we blame the transit of Venus on them?

Kidding...but honestly what do you expect to do? Even if there was a Cabal with plans to release a virus how would you prevent it? Ok so maybe prepare for the inevitability of such a thing happening, but events will unfold regardless of any heightened awareness or perceptions.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Since we're get'n it'll out there, I have some 'news'...

An 'Eagle eye in the SKYY' told me:

ah "dEVIL" is a 26 sun cycle male;
located in the vicinity of W.D.C.;
active and waiting for the proper circumstance;
prepare yourselves accordingly.

Let the "GAME" begin!

edit on 9/5/12 by ThatGuy45 because: Ill never tell!!!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

None of this will happen. Its all in your head. I hope ATS doesnt delete my post cause after summer is over I will revisit this thread and brag about how right I am.

I dont care so much that this is your opinion, I care about the matter-of-factl/know-it-all-its-definitly-happening and your a stupid sheep if you dont believe it type behavior from a lot of ATSers and they have no evidence to back it up. Hawkiye from that post about military movement in texas post's behavior is ridiculous. If your gonna act like know it alls, be prepared to be laughed at when it doesnt go down like you said it was.

Contrails
bird flu
fema
fema camps
hurricane katrina
haarp

all have NOT been proved. Prove me 1, and then you have the right to gloat about it.

new topics

top topics

join