It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US commited "crime of the century"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You're right .. some things were also invented in USA, i just used the same type of simplification you did .. no offense meant

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I can easily figure it out. Anyway I am just a "America Lover". So guess thats my problem according to you.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
"Don't be a fool. If your going to blame the Muslims for it you better blame the Romans and Christians too because they had a hand in destroying the library also."

Yep, the fourth crusade was where the main damage was done. Christianity has A LOT to answer for here.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Actually when looking at every recent deposed leader theft appears to be the first thing they do. Saddam Hussein clearly presented himself as a reincarnation of ancient Babylonian Kings. It then seems apparent he thought those artifacts were his.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
"Don't be a fool. If your going to blame the Muslims for it you better blame the Romans and Christians too because they had a hand in destroying the library also."

Yep, the fourth crusade was where the main damage was done. Christianity has A LOT to answer for here.

Lets try this again, and maybe it'll actually be read.
There's quite a bit of difference between "Christianity" and the "Church", that was to be the Roman Catholic church. To blame "Christianity for the actions of a corrupt religious government is like blaming God for the fleecing by "Rev." Robert Tilton.

Again, let's keep this in the time frame of the current events, anyway.

Catalyst, I seriously doubt that I have to go to Baghdad to understand that thieves are to blame, and I don't have to be CID to realize when I hiest has been planned, not do I have to be perfectly sober to know that there was plenty of time for people on the inside to be ready to walk with some priceless pieces. Your expectation that I'd have to actually be in Iraq to understand that makes no sense to me, nor does it make sense to expect the military to be concerned with a museum, one which most people in the west was not even aware existed. You see, when something is in the nation of a sadistic maniac, it doesn't get much tourist advertisement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join