It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU plot to scrap Britain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
About time to, we were much better off when we were in the Common Market.

EU Plot

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lucifuge

You really don't have a clue do you. What do you think the EU is? It is what the "common market" morphed into.

This is about the amalgamation of two roles in the EU into one unelected "President" - the POTEU as opposed to POTUS.

Britain is left out because they have no say in the matter as they are not a part of the fiscal fiasco.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

we sit bk and watch it fall

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I can't wait until their house of cards come tumbling down. Implosion is imminent you scheming eurocrat b*****ds. As for our government, I WANT MY REFERENDUM.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Yeah but when we were in the Common Market there was none of this fiscal integration crap. Just a simple free trade market.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
OP obviously doesn't understand that the European Union IS the Common Market. Same thing, different name.

UK would have been so much better of had they created a Commonwealth trading block, instead of joining the Common Market.

European Union has been a disaster since day 1. UK had some of the best fishing grounds in the world until the EU forced UK to open them up to the Spanish and French, now the fish are almost gone. Same with other EU rules that have applied to the UK, mostly ridiculous.

If Cameron holds the much proposed referendum on pulling out of the EU, I would imagine it would get overwhelming support. If I were still living in the UK, I would be voting UKIP.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
No Not really...When you joined the Common Market, you gave up the only friends you ever had.

Australia, New Zealand and Canada. You Forsook the "CommonWealth", for the "Common Market".

Bad move...now look whats happened...........
edit on 8-5-2012 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join