It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't I watch/get a copy of Princess Diana conspiracy documentary "Unlawfull Killing" anywher

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the same one I was trying to hunt down not long ago. It was definitely some Diana doc that looked like it was supposed to be out already, yet seemingly impossible to find in the usual places.

Originally posted by leaking
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

admin note:
Links removed per copyright holder's request, DO NOT post links to pirated content on ATS

edit on 12-14-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

Aw... I'm kinda curious what he posted now.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

I've just had a thread closed...the admin had to close it due to copyright.
The link I posted was taken down by the owner of the site I got it from.
Then someone posted the three parter on my thread and it had to come off.

Although I did another search and found the three parter, which I have now saved on my tablet.

I thought they done a great job with the film.

Pity the press reported the verdict Accidental death when it was unlawful killing.....which is basically murder.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
reply to post by iwilliam

I've just had a thread closed...the admin had to close it due to copyright.

yeah, I understand that it was due to a copyright issue, but I was wondering what the name of the film posted was. I wish people would at least write titles when they're posting full-length documentaries. It makes the docs far easier to find later if they're snipped by a mod. Then people still get to see the info you were trying to convey, if they want to see it badly enough to hunt it down.

Make sense?

Originally posted by Truth_Hz
Here is an article in the Guardian written by Keith Allen (The Director of the Film) as to why it will be seen everywhere but in the UK

Linky

Thanks for the link. That article almost raised more questions than it answered, but still a good read.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I was pointed to this hip hop artist from Vancouver he has this little opinion on the whole story a piece he put out a couple years ago all his music is very conspiracy driven, listen to the lyrics has guite a powerful message at least to me.

Conspirituality - Princess Diarys

Aint the documentary you are looking for but in my mind interesting and somewhat relevant....

SaneThinking

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Unlawful Killing - Full length documentary online

indavideo.hu...
edit on 6-2-2013 by arion2013 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join