It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we running in "safe mode"???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
???

Runtime error after every keystroke

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Its called Windows. Can ya imagine if military weapon systems ran on the platform?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Funny my younger brother is a computer programer and he works for the goverment going around fixing problems with their computers around the Island in PR.

He said to me that windows is nothing more than a video game, and is the worst thing microsoft created.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Meet the MS .mil Dept.

Some US Army helicopters where running MS progs some years ago, dunno about nowadays tho.

Hopefully phased out by now...

COMSEUR

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Requested in U2U from Gazrok

I'm quite familiar with safe mode in windows.

Must just be my work computer... I'm seeing a weird version of ATS, all pics are red X boxed, large font, but the worst is that after each letter I type when doing a post, I get a run time error. Worked fine yesterday, and I can U2U fine... Works fine on other sites, forums as well...so thought it was a problem with ATS. If you can cut and paste this in the thread, please do so, as it would take me about 5000 keystrokes to do the same, hehe...

[edit on 29-9-2004 by project_pisces]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Meet the MS .mil Dept.

Why ya think after Bill Gates legal troubles a ways back hes now 48 years old and worth 48 billion?

He handed over ownership via(Justice Department) to the Military Industrial Complex.

Face it, they fear us(We the People)

new topics

top topics

join