It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is NASA really full of disinfo, lies, and bumbling nonsense?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by October

I've read D Hare's original account in the Disclosure Report. She only describes seeing a 'white dot' with a corresponding shadow beneath it that suggested to her an object.

Here on ATS, we've seen dozens of images with features that looked like shadows and shadows that looked like geometric shapes. It's possible, likely even, that she saw something like that. The time-frame was 70-71 so the images were probably from the Apollo 12 mission.

That the guy allegedly air-brushing implied (apparently) that they were UFOs (spacecraft) doesn't get us really far. We don't know if he couldn't tell a processing glitch from a landed craft. We don't know the resolution or which image. A 'white dot' doesn't sound like great resolution on a large panel photograph.

When she describes how the guy had vanished - I'm less likely to think 'hmmm suspicious' and more likely to doubt her source. For example, where was mouth-almighty before and since? Here we have a guy with highly classified knowledge just blowing it all off at a woman who shouldn't even be there. Was she the only person he was pouring it out to? Seems doubtful.

Her next story really gets me! A 'security guard' bursts into her office and tells how some soldiers, 'came in fatigues and had me burn pictures.' Really?! He even gets a rifle-butt to the head! Why would NASA use the armed forces to make a security guard burn photos? Couldn't they just burn them without any help from soldiers? Couldn't soldiers burn images? How hard is a bonfire?

If Hare told the truth (unlikely imo), she should have named the NASA guy. If he's *disappeared,* it's the least she could do. Whatever the case, in her scenario, NASA are the sloppiest and most illogical bunch of secret-horders imaginable.

"We mustn't let the public know of these pictures. Quick call the Army! They must force that security over there to burn the images!"

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
While I don't believe that NASA is full off disinfo and lies I don't believe that they are completely truthful either , after all they are a Government agency with military connections .
For whatever reason they can't seem to admit or reveal the true colour on Mars .

Exhibit A .... Sundial on Mars .

Exhibit B ... Sundial on Earth .

Blue becomes Red on Mars .

If they can't be honest about a simple thing like the true colour on Mars how can we expect them to be truthful about a complex thing like life on the (not so) Red Planet .

edit on 7-5-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
nasa does lie,i just wish i had proof,in 2007 i was looking at the nasa hirise mro website and saw the outline of a face in the bottom left corner of the image so i zoomed around it and looked behind the eye and zoomed super close on a large helmeted face,i was so excited i sent an e-mail to enterprise mission on exactly where i saw it,i went to bed and woke up to look at it again and nasa had cropped the image to right where i saw the face,and within a week had removed the rest of the picture,did enterprise mission tip them off,i don't know,but i know what i saw,and they wouldnt have cropped it,if it was nothing,i kick myself every day for not filming my screen,i would take a lie dectector test and pay for it,if it counted for something,nasa is the big lie.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by alienreality

Now they also admit it has a slight atmosphere..

Do you understand how "slight" the "atmosphere" is?? It is still what we would consider a vacuum. A better vacuum than can be produced here, on Earth.

It is an interesting coincidence that the very best commercially available telescopes have too low of resolution to see up close objects on the moon, but the worlds greatest observatory telescopes do,and have taken many super high res images of the moon, but none have ever been released to the public.

This is completely untrue.

Where do people get this stuff?

From the "other person" who said the same! Or the "other conspiracy site" which has the same information so that is verification of its authenticity.......

There is a common theme/problem/conspiracy with many things e.g. NASA, MSM, Government. All large organisations do exactly the same thing namely : lie occasionally either for a misguided belief its best for us or more often to cover up for their cock ups/ face saving/reputations etc. They frequently make mistakes, every organisation on the planet that has ever existed does so. Unfortunately mistakes are taken as "proof" of a conspiracy. The most ludicrous has to be the BBC reporting the collapse of buildings on 911 before they did (I mean if it was true that means the US government conspirators confided in journalists from another country !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!). However the truth is reported the majority of the time and this is where the problem lies. In order for the vast majority of conspiracies to be true these large organisations can never be telling the truth. A lot of people would rather believe in 100% lies than 80% truth. The former requires no soul searching, the latter requires a long look in the mirror at someone who has deluded themsleves for years!

Specificallly with NASA, they clearly report a lot of genuine truthful information. IMHO They seem to be hiding something "out there" now and then. Whether its for military or "alien" reasons who knows. They have screwed up with some of the photos from the moon especially Apollo 17. Very poor , getting lazy due to it being the last mission. Some Mars photos are also classic cock-ups with the colour (yes I know about L2,3,4,5 filter responses etc) although I suspect reputations are on the line here. Mars is RED they have said so for years so it would make them look stupid to say.....erm oops, it's not quite as red as we said........

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

For whatever reason they can't seem to admit or reveal the true colour on Mars .

In addition to the historic feature of the sundial, it will aid scientists to calibrate colors and images of the Martian landscape from the panoramic camera. Pancam records the passage of hours, seasons and shadows as the sun moves across the Martian sky. The sundial gives scientists the ability to adjust the color and brightness of each picture, bringing us "true color" images of the red planet.

Source

*sigh*

go find yourself a professional photographer as ask them about that, cause you know what, I just can't be bothered anymore.

See, if they didn't adjust it, people like you could be yelling:

"NASA why u no make picture betterz"
edit on 7-5-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
what i want to know is...

if nasa arent sending rockets into space now, what the hell is it still doing?

shut it down i say.

Well, I'd say NASA does a massive amount when the idea of shutting them down would come up. True, they abandoned the manned program entirely, for domestic launch capability. Well... NASA didn't abandon exactly, this President kinda..sorta...in a way...scratched their budget on some things. I say kinda sorta, because the U.S. hasn't had a Federal Budget passed in 3 years, so the whole term is a pretty flexible thing at the moment.

On what NASA does though, well, we know about Solar activity and have warning thanks to LASCO and SOHO photos. That could save our lives some day. NASA also coordinates the Near Earth Object survey efforts, and again, we might owe them our lives someday from that, too.

Additionally, they have running programs on active probes around the Solar System and 2 that should be breaking out and into Interstellar Space any time now, if they haven't already. (Haven't kept up on the Voyagers lately). So.. While NASA can waste money with the best of them, I'm sure, they do a whole lot more than launch shuttles and lie to the public.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
McKinon is not crazy. Aspergers does not make you a crazy person. Usualy it makes you a bit obsesive about subjects, hence his ability to hack.

He saw a bit more than the tip of a craft. he saw a whole craft. He also saw a list of Off world officers. He also saw a lot of other hackers inside the network too

edit on 6-5-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

I agree that McKinnon isn't crazy and just to confirm, he wasn't a hacker either, alll he done was use preset passwords to obtain access to the database.

Another note of interest, is why would the U.S. government be so zealous in their pursuit of having him extradited? Hardly crime of the century and nor, was it endangering anyone. The whole saga is BS and there is more to the story.

And ofc, NASA have covered up a lot of stuff, a lot more has been done up there that what we probably know.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Come on without nasa we would not have these sorts of brand new, ,,,tech?

brand new LOLOLOLO

ya ,,nasa,,
bunch of tech guys,,, lololo

Can you drop a probe on a comet? A new iPhone game from NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory puts you in control of the Rosetta spacecraft as it prepares to intercept Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko. Download it now.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
What concerns me about NASA is the fact that they airbrush/blur things out of their photos. Give me one good reason WHY anyone would want to do that unless they want to hide something. This, for me, is the essence that proves NASA is up to shady things.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I do like NASA, no doubt about that.

But then again, as the other posters has said, they are doing some weird things. Like why adjust the color on the pictures?

And if you, SaturnFX, trust these honorable persons, why wont you believe in what these persons has to say?:

I know, I still can't get my head around it, and still don't believe it.
But who shall we listen to then?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I guess the archives of NASA are as interesting as the archives of the Vatican ... Would like to take apeek in both of them ..who knows ...maybe there are some overlappings in their contemporary content?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Given the accounts of old school cosmonauts such as Vladimir Kovalyonok and Alexander Ivanchenko (Salyut 6), Aleksei Leonov, Yevgeni Khrunov (Soyuz 5), Pavel Popovich and his wife Marina "Lady MIG" Popovich, Musa Manarov and a bunch of other Russian spacemen, as well as their American counterparts Edgard Mitchell and Gordon Cooper, confirming the existence of extraterrestrial intelligences and reporting their regular presence on Earth's orbit, I would say that the only ones keeping the lalalalala attitude towards other civilizations in the vast universe, are the naysayers, blind skeptics and obviously the NASA shills.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

@Is NASA really full of disinfo, lies, and bumbling nonsense?,

From what influence I have observed NASA has access to sensitive data this data CANNOT be shared with the general populace who may wish to know some of this sensitive data as of now. So NASA MAY have a part of it related to actual data sharing as well as data disinfo sector to keep sensitive data away from public hands. Understood and WHY understood. I think some just wish they could share more and THERE MAY BE A PART OF THE NASA THAT DOES IN AN ODD WAY 1 cannot fully discuss but back at the OP, no they are not full of disinfo, lies, and bumbling nonsense they just CANNNOT share and its hard from the outside to see why they dont as far as what influences may hover over them that may be time release related..

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Mr Oberg is not happy with this thread. I can sense it!

Wind it in people!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Or perhaps I and all the people who believe that what we see in the video of STS-75, with all those 12 miles diameter doughnut-like objects monitoring the broken tether, or in the video of STS-48, with those objects doing intelligent maneuvers, 90° curves at super speeds without slowing down, even shooting each other, is irrefutable proof of extraterrestrial activity, are the ones "full of disinfo, lies and nonsense", because we don't buy the "debris-ice-chunks-lens-flare-optical-illusion-swamp-gas" explanations of NASA...

edit on 5/7/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Chadwickus

Howdy mate, a problem with your 'UFO gang' is wherever they don't find an explanation for UFOs - they find an elaborate conspiracy. Maybe the extent of that conspiracy is inversely proportional to their education and IQ? Grander the conspiracy...simpler the knowledge.

It annoys the hell out of me when ex-astronauts are accused of lying. Armstrong's silence is inferred to mean 'guilty secret' rather than a refusal to engage with people who assume he's a bloody liar. Same with Buzz and all the others.

If some guy tries to speak to me with contempt, I'm giving it back or ignoring them. Why would it be different for anyone else?

I think the most laughable part is, guys like you would laugh at the UFO pics that are just as good quality as your amazing moon pics...sorry but only fools would look at the LRO images and see what is claimed to be there.

And incredible that something like Hubble exists, but it is TOO STRONG to look at the moon, and nothing will ever be made in between to look at the most interesting thing near us, that controls so much of our ecosystems.

Nah...only the sad clarity of UFO's will be called into account, and none of the grainy completely unprovable moon pics will be questioned.

Deny Ignorance !!

And do not forget the emotional attachments we all have to that moon program, and how it has propelled us to love Nasa even in its incredibly pathetic state today !! Watch Nasa TV and they will teach you !!!
edit on 7-5-2012 by GrinchNoMore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There's clear footage of a black triangle flying alongside a motorway in California, and I've not seen one person question that footage as far as I remember. Some of us no longer question the tech, and it's just insulting to be honest.

We need some anti-grav news at least, so we can get those hoverboards rolled out.

Oh wait, we won't need big oil companies for that, will we? Nevermind then, back to our caves. It's too obvious now, people will be kicking off about this stuff soon, and they will get answers eventually.

This technology is avoided by the media more than Ron Paul, and it's not accidental.

And no I don't care that it's "Steven Greer." Especially not when he's mentioning facts.
edit on 7-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

And incredible that something like Hubble exists, but it is TOO STRONG to look at the moon, and nothing will ever be made in between to look at the most interesting thing near us, that controls so much of our ecosystems.

What's more incredible is the willful ignorance portrayed by those who say "point Hubble at it!!"

Do your research and learn why Hubble is useless at looking at the moon...you'll also find that they did point it at the moon and guess what? Terrible image.

Hey, also, did you know there have been 74 different crafts sent to the moon?

So much for not making anything to look at it, huh?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hey matey,

Where be the source of these pics?

Ta.

EDIT:Sorry, just saw the name at the bottom.

www.goroadachi.com...
edit on 7-5-2012 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
According to the mission transcripts I read:

The Moon is BEAUTIFUL. Its full of high golious mountain ranges, the ground has a moss like substance all around, most the ground is covered in COLOURFUL GLASS, the ground is ILLUMINOUS, there are GLASS DOMES, there ARE CLOUDS, WIND and STORMS..IT SURE AS HELL "LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE MINING DOWN THERE!"..

We have all been MISLED by the EDITED images from the landing that it is a GRAY, BARREN ROCK. All images of the moon made public are infact black and white...WHY? Even as GORTEX has shown, they EDIT the colour of they're equipment up there before they present it to us, why? Pure habit...

Same can be said about Mars, infact yesterday I thought I was looking at an image of Earth untill "the sky at night" guys stated it was mars....THEY LOOKED IDENTICAL in that one colour image!!

And now it turns out they have ice, the moon has water, THEY FOUND LIFE ON MARS! We all knew that, they foud it in 76...and the moon has a slight atmmospere, maybe more than slight, time might tell...in 2030 they get to see if there's llife round jupiters moons..and believe me there will be!! We'd be lucky to know about it though...

There's mutant microbes in space right now attacking the ISS, life will be found EVERYWHERE.

Its just a matter of time.

Can someone please link me to what McKinnon found? I heard he didn't get far..
edit on 7-5-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join