It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 21 2012 - I'm calling a Truce

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

But I was born in 2012. Different calender though. Maybe the world actually ended in 1955

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I think the thing we are all seeming to overlook, is that scientists aren't even in agreement that something will happen on this date. The scientific community is separated into three groups also: something will happen, something won't happen, and the other two are nuts to even spend their waking hours on such nonsense. I am in agreement, as well are the Mayans, that it will be some sort of beginning. The "end of the world" has been predicted so many times, that the mere mention of it elicits some sort of public opinion backlash. I think the best thing to do, just in life in general, is to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I think that even were the end to come, it would be the alpha - omega concept...the beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. To speculate is to waste precious time and energy. Either way life will go on. So grab a beer, and join me on December 20th, for what will be a great party if nothing else.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Coniuratus

I'm planning a family party for the December 21, just another excuse for a good dinner and a shot of Tequila Rose and a few beers. Hey, it's good for capitalism to throw in another holiday. Now the important thing is will ham or turkey be better for an end of times get together?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Every member on ATS should chip in and rent a huge hall somewhere to have an apocalypse party
The mods could be the bartenders and bouncers.

Who am I kidding, everybody would just start arguing after 10 minutes.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Coniuratus
I think the thing we are all seeming to overlook, is that scientists aren't even in agreement that something will happen on this date.

I am pretty sure scientists are overwhelmingly in agreement, nothing will happen. Show me a large group of credible scientists that disagree.

As far as those prophecies, they are hoaxes. I see you mentioned the Hopi. The Hopi have come right out and said that is not a prophecy of theirs, flat out stated it, look it up, dont be ignorant, don't be hoaxed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join