It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synesthesia May Explain Healers Claims of Seeing People's 'Aura'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
This doesn't really make sense. If it was synesthesia, why would they only see the 'aura' when looking at a living being? Why don't they see objects with auras? Like a couch or a book.

Everything is a living thing and auras CAN be seen around books and chairs and even rocks...

The easiest is human though as the color change a lot based on the emotion...

It believe that these are just Materialistic Scientist trying to explain it away. In my opinion, they can not be trusted, these are the same type of guys LYING about our medicine and letting the doctor give certain medicines that are proven not to work, just so they can get more MONEY from research. [1] They did it before and I wouldn't be surprise if they are doing it again.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I totally accept the plausible viability of this notion. What I've been most struck by, as I've moved forward in my own research into the metaphysical staples, is how consistently it's been the case that the supernatural and paranormal has had a very natural explanation once you've properly adjusted the basis of your examination.

One discovery I've made in particular is that taking the conceptual basis of quantum physics and correctly applying that unitary structure to physical existence as a whole (including data, intellectual and conceptual emergences, ramifications, occurrences, event trajectories, contextual relationships, and precedences) and not limiting that definitive structure to the tiny slice that is the physical interaction between material wholes, opens up an enormous and original perspective on literally everything that we've been puzzling over since we first started noticing more than what it takes to immediately survive. In fact, extremely compelling answers to the largest and most intractable mysteries immediately begin to emerge when you allow the entire whole of reality to fully associate as one whole in that manner, and in a way that doesn't happen when you isolate those islands of traditional focus (science, spiritual, theological, psychological, philosophical) and assume each island to occupy completely incompatible spheres of reality, as has been the way we've approached these issues over the centuries.

This synesthesia explanation merits further study, at the very least. Perception has always required the assistance of accurate contextual placement.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Nevermind misread the OP.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join