It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something i though about last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Does anyone else ever think about how, when you're driving through traffic or walking through a crowd of strangers, all of those faces you see are human beings you will most likely never talk to or meet, and yet you know that every single one of those people have their own lives, their own adventures, their own massive collection of stories they could have shared with you? Each of those strangers could have potentially been someone you would have an enormous emotional bond with, a best friend, a significant other. It's even more beautiful of a realization when you consider that it's all the result of billions of years of chemical accidents and improbabilities. It's pensive moods like this that make me realize, when people speak of fate and destiny and God, it makes the world much less special. There are no pre-determined courses of actions and no higher powers that determine our next step. We are in control of our lives and every action we take can potentially result in an infinite number of outcomes. When you consider this, it makes you realize your life is much more valuable and unique than you previously would have thought. We are the result of infinite improbabilities happening a near-infinite amount of times. To me, that's a lot more beautiful and poetic than saying God did it.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321
Does anyone else ever think about how, when you're driving through traffic or walking through a crowd of strangers, all of those faces you see are human beings you will most likely never talk to or meet, and yet you know that every single one of those people have their own lives, their own adventures, their own massive collection of stories they could have shared with you? Each of those strangers could have potentially been someone you would have an enormous emotional bond with, a best friend, a significant other. It's even more beautiful of a realization when you consider that it's all the result of billions of years of chemical accidents and improbabilities. It's pensive moods like this that make me realize, when people speak of fate and destiny and God, it makes the world much less special. There are no pre-determined courses of actions and no higher powers that determine our next step. We are in control of our lives and every action we take can potentially result in an infinite number of outcomes. When you consider this, it makes you realize your life is much more valuable and unique than you previously would have thought. We are the result of infinite improbabilities happening a near-infinite amount of times. To me, that's a lot more beautiful and poetic than saying God did it.

If you came within effective range of another, their presence exists forever inside your recording structure. Whether there is a bridge or not between yourself and that other depends on whether there also existed at that time either love or hate. Effective range means electromagnetic radiations modulating with each other. Light (seeing one another) is electromagnetic radiation. It's all about if there also existed the bridging agent. Otherwise that modulation event is benign.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321

I think about this all the time. It is mind blowing that we have at our disposal an infinite amount of potential outcomes for this Earth reality.

However, paradoxically

We tend to be magnetically drawn to certain people, dramas and outcomes. I think of this as our Karma playing out. To evolve we must experience hardship and trauma, so lessons are learnt on a soul level.

I agree that it's not God's job to interfere with our adventures here. That would be insane, make life pointless. This is our soul's playground and we are free to do what we want, like stay up past midnight - he he he

Peace Out

join