It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH is next to the Sun ~ Its HUGE

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

I tend to look at this a bit differently.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

Well, yes it is. Trying to discern the truth from the intricate web of lies, half-truths and blatant spanners (To throw a spanner into the works) is more difficult.

What is the truth here? Difficult to tell. How many lies are here? Ah, that is a different question. NeoVain is doing a good job job pointing these out. Not saying it is you Phage, not at all! I respect what you have to say. Sometimes when you repeat NASA though!

Look at the blatant lies first! Then look at what is kept from us. Those two together point in the general direction of the Truth. Those spanners though, they are meant to throw us off the scent trail. Govt. has been doing this for ever. There is now an anti-chinese thread about powder made from babies. The thread about Muslims having sex with dead people. All of these eventually end up in the hoax bin.

In your mind alter the name of the Hoax bin, Call it the deliberate spanner bin. Read it! It is informative. Lets you know where not to look, then try to work out why THEY threw that particular spanner.

Sometimes the truth needs to be discerned. The most likely truth is what comes out immediately after an event, before the cover stories are formed. Nah, that was not a spacecraft, that was a weather balloon. Yea, like the first people on the scene could mix up those two.

What are we looking at? I don't know. Is it dust? Hey man, I'm not that dumb!

P

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by crankyoldman

In this case, an interpretation of something which very heavily relies on the programmers ability to.... well, I guess decide what is to be extracted and write a program to extract it, since he doesn't know what is there, he's kind of guessing

Exactly, they don´t know what it is, but they "think" it is a dust particle, so they program the imager to make it "go away". Next picture it is gone. Same thing happens again, and again. What are we really looking at here? The truth, or some heavily modified version, due to what some people "think" it should look like? That is the core of the problem here.

Maybe there is no dust at all, they are all alien spacecrafts, programmed to "disappear" from view. That would at least make more sense, considering NASAs own guidelines on the subject: Never to reveal any such findings to the public.

True, philosophically speaking, what we are looking at is nothing more then some scientists idea of what is there, and the programs they created to prove their theory correct. Our eyes are horribly weak, and all the devices we use to "see" things are built on the foundation of our eyes - enhancers of these weak sensory systems. We create a system to "show us" ultra violet but is it ultraviolet?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Either that's the object we see in the video thats to the left or its a planet. You decide.

Here's something else to look at

edit on 8-5-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Oh and please name another factor that would be able to impart enough momentum on an internal dust particle to make it relocate, since you agreed it takes awhile, and i assume you also agree there was no such reported relocation at this time.

I did name other factors; thermal effects, exposure to radiation. The instruments have been exposed to these effects for more than five years. The only thing required to relocate is to be dislodged from its prior location.

Sorry i thought this was a dumb question, beneath answering. You could use the same argument to say "Why is the sun always at exactly the same place in the frame, is it tracking STEREO B?"

Sorry, I think that's a dumb answer, showing an utter lack of understanding of orbital motions. The satellite is tracking the Sun, not the space near the Sun. The Sun stays centered because the satellite is tracking it. Unless the "object" is in (and remains in) a direct line between the Sun and the spacecraft it will move in the frame. Unless of course it is trying to pace the spacecraft rather than orbiting or holding station with the Sun.

edit on 5/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

since he doesn't know what is there, he's kind of guessing.

No. When something does not move in the frame the software recognizes the fact.
Are you ignoring the other dust particles which the software subtracts or are those external objects which remain stationary in the frame as well?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Maybe there is no dust at all, they are all alien spacecrafts, programmed to "disappear" from view.

Sure. Maybe they are. And they have been holding station with the spacecraft for years.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

The arguments against your (NASA's) explanations have merit.

What arguments?
The ones which display ignorance about orbital motion or the ones which display ignorance about the imaging system and processing?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

First it was a bokeh, now its internal dust with a random cosmic ray perfectly placed to give the illusion of something shooting out of the anomaly.

Apparently you don't understand the term bokeh. Bokeh is an effect which occurs when something is out of focus in an image. In this case it is a dust particle which is out of focus. It is a bokeh effect upon a dust particle.

Seems like someone with your space knowledge or intellect would grow tired or frustrated trying to prove your dust particle to people that are mostly obviously not your intellectual equal.

I don't know about others intellectual abilities but I do find it interesting to try to explain my point of view from various aspects. I often find it helps clarify my own understanding.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

The equipment which is "down" is an entirely different spacecraft from the one being discussed, positioned in an entirely different location in space.
What "ray of plasma spiraling into it?"

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Either that's the object we see in the video thats to the left or its a planet. You decide.

I decide that is a planet. I decide that planet is called Jupiter.
And that image not from the same spacecraft which is being discussed.
LASCO transits

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I understand the need for more out there and I personally, would love to see a mystery so big that people stop in the streets. But alas I totally agree with Phage this is nothing but a dust particle.

Since joining this wonderful site I have read and cheered for what I too believe from fact is true till someone explains the facts are misread.

Phage is the one member that keeps my mind grounded and calm. Thanks Phage.

Rhain

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

The woman herself is quite obviously unstable at this point - she doesn't even let you watch the entire clip full length through - and also talks of the other 'spaceship shaped' objects - which to me is all grain and distortion, unless there's a massive conspiracy for the aliens to be appearing around the Sun at such high frequency and randomness so as to appear that way.

It's a circle - that's all you can conclude without looking further into it - yet these people will jump to conclusions based on their biases and label everyone else as being small-minded. She sounds like she's halfway between laughing and crying - and who can blame her? She's found the holy grail of UFO proof.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Wow, thats a trip! Wonder if thats a speck of dust to?
Really tho there seems to be quite an assortment of stuff happening in the last few days.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I have read through ALOT of the posts, my god theres a few (had to stop around page 9
) but as a amateur to both this site & viewing pics like this. I dont know what it could be , looks a little like a huge PACMAN
. On a serious note it does seem to be reflecting the sun.. If an object this size was next to the sun, im glad its over there and not closer to us.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, you have some serious patience my friend. I commented back on page 1 or two that this was a known dust particle... but...seeing how UFOlogy has become a new religion, it equates to trying to explain to a devout Christian what the Councils of Nicaea 1,2 and 3 and the Councils of Constantinople 1 and 2 were...and they don't get it either...oh well.

Nice work, I always appreciate the intellect and patience you put into your posts...star for you.
edit on 5/8/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Evildead

First it was a bokeh, now its internal dust with a random cosmic ray perfectly placed to give the illusion of something shooting out of the anomaly.

Apparently you don't understand the term bokeh. Bokeh is an effect which occurs when something is out of focus in an image. In this case it is a dust particle which is out of focus. It is a bokeh effect upon a dust particle.

Seems like someone with your space knowledge or intellect would grow tired or frustrated trying to prove your dust particle to people that are mostly obviously not your intellectual equal.

I don't know about others intellectual abilities but I do find it interesting to try to explain my point of view from various aspects. I often find it helps clarify my own understanding.

I thought a bokeh was an object "in the distance" that was out of focus, thank you for clarifying.

As for the 2nd answer; Fair enough. I DO enjoy reading your posts and learn a lot from them. Your contributions to threads such as these inspire me to be a better researcher. Many times I'm posting my comments from my little smart phone and cannot always do a quick inquery/google search into a question before posting a question... a smart phone doesn't make you smart.

So thank you for your patience and sharing your knowledge in these topics.

edit on 5/8/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Just saw the video and can't explain my emotion so intense I'm actually dizzy. I have a few videos of an identical event with similar activity but way closer to the lense at 8:00 am. These objects that I describe as " being alive" can transform during flight in fractions of a second and did so before my cam. More than objects I say they are beings or entities. I also have it on video. Your video proves my theory to a certain point: there are life forms able to live in the sun and have been there forever. I am new to this site and this is my very first post. I hope not to have said anything wrong. I have a few intense videos I've kept secret. I can get a lot more for I know the path through where many of these forces travel. To say a bit more, these forces manipulate the clouds forming particular patterns sometimes in forms of messages. They are trying to comunicate. While investigators think this activity happens more often at night reality is most of these particular events happen in daytime and in plain sight. Too bad we humans are socially trained to deny what is beyond our understanding. Loved your video. It has impulsed my desire to know more.
S. ARKAN

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If it were to hover and move around in a "normal" manner then I'd be more inclined to go with the spaceship theory but as I see, it just appears and disappears. That doesn't constitute spaceship for me at least.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have a video of a similar object that can shed light to this discussion. That "object" may be a concious and intelligent form of life believe it or not. I have seen it and was approached by it. That "object" may even read your thoughts. The image on this video is 100% credible. It is more than a ship. It may be some kind of extradimensional life form. Any serious investigator email me if my experience can be of help to a clearer understanding. Please disregard my email post if Im not allowed to post it. I am mew to to this site.
S. ARKAN

[email protected]

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Posting your e-mail adress in open forum might not be the wisest choice.....Anyone interested can contact you by PM/UTU.

Have fun sorting out your inbox!

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join