It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporters attacked by mob and the news acts like it does not exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I do not make comments or posts regarding the racial/culture/whatever issue that is growing in this country lately but I saw this just a while ago and feel it should be on ATS. I really think heads are gonna roll hard over this thing. I see that our local newspaper is not any different than other MSM news sources in how they select what we all are to know about. It honestly comes to little surprise, really, but my question (and apparently others too) is, why? I am honestly worried about the safety of all who are in this city regardless of race because tensions are rising already from some responses from locals on other forums regarding this issue. This is more than just the racial issue. It is the distrust that our 7-cities now has in its news media sources, the paper that many people felt reliable enough to have delivered to their door each day for a pretty penny (at least imo) for years. I just shake my head and let you all watch the video..

Outrage over news reporters mob beating

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It's just guesswork till it all comes out in the wash. So I'll make a guess and say I think the reporters just don't want the attention. After all, they should know more than anyone how lives can be changed forever with just a headline. They destroy many lives to get a story. Who'd want to be in the spotlight these days? Witch-hunting got very big.

Or the paper itself might be keeping quiet because they don't want to be accused of helping to fuel an all out race war. If it comes.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
why is this case being covered up so much?

my guess would be because of this epidemic of especially RANDOM and Ruthless surprise mob attacks on innocent bystanders - the couple were attacked while their car at a stop light minding their own business and suddenly rocks were thrown breaking the glass and apparently they were pulled out by up to 100 angry teens and beaten?

if this is happening widespread across the states, its not far from a ciivil war situation - i think some states are already considering curfews?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'm partly glad it's covered up but it is newsworthy so it ought to be briefly reported - The public hearing too much of these incidences can cause racial tensions to escalate. I don't want to see more race wars/riots since the media ran away a bit too much with the Zimmerman case.

top topics

join