It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share your favorite playlist - mine is entitled One

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
i just found this forum and am in Love with it!

Music is so very important on so many levels; please share your favorites with 'us' with the name and a brief description of your playlist. Or just toss out your favorite songs; picky i am not.

My playlist is entitled "One" as all of these songs help to remind me that we are in fact, One. Some of these are well-known classics and some are in my mind 'hidden treasures' so to speak. i hope you will enjoy them and maybe a few of them will help brighten some of your days.

Cheers and so very much Love my friends. Without further ado...

Widespread Panic - Heaven 1/27/12 The Tabernacle Atlanta, GA

John Lennon - Imagine

Widespread Panic - Let's Get Down to Business 1/27/12 The Tabernacle Atlanta, GA

The Beatles - All You Need Is Love

Government Mule - Soulshine

Widspread Panic - Gradle 1/28/12 The Tabernacle Atlanta, GA

John Lennon - Instant Karma

Phish - Shine a Light 12/31/09 Miami, FL

There are a few more but i will stop here for now. Cheers and enjoy!
edit on 5/4/12 by soulshn because: rewording =)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

nice tunes...you forgot this one

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Ha, indeed i did. It was in fact One of them that i omitted; i am amazed that y'all were able to add it so quickly. We appear to be on the same wavelength!

Cheers my friend!

Bob Marley - Redemption Song

edit on 5/4/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/4/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

...i am amazed that y'all were able to add it so quickly. We appear to be on the same wavelength!

i wonder how quickly y'all can come up with the last few? They get a bit more obscure from here. i will help you out with the hardest one...

Alison Krauss - Oh Atlanta!

There are no 'wrong' answers. If a song elicits these feelings in yourself i would Love to hear it!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
When I saw the Allison Krauss song it made me think of this one too...with the same name:

Funny you made this thread today...lol. After your thread yesterday on SoulShine, I went and made a playlist night night containing that song and a bunch more for the mood I was in. Here's a couple of selections from that list:

I could go on and on...lol...but I'm sure you guys don't wanna hear all 2 hours of that playlist I made!

Anyways.....I'll say it again soulshn...thanks for reminding me of that great song! SoulShine.

top topics

join