It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Plasma Battery Inventor Murdered in Moscow

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Another Plasma Battery Inventor Murdered in Moscow

www.theenvironm entsite.org

The body of missing plasma battery inventor Dimitri Petronov was removed from the Volga river but was missing his hands and teeth. Was this a mob or government hit? Read the interview with his sister and you will be shocked. DImitri had been missing since February of 2010. He now makes the fifth nuclear battery inventor killed in th elast 10 years. Another American inventor is still missing for over nine months. Get details on all six inventors here at these links:
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.missing-or-murdered.blogspot.com
peakoil.com
peakoil.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.greenoptions.com...< br /> maint.greenoptions.com...
edit on 4-5-2012 by Techtron because: typo

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Was this a mob or government hit? Read the interview with his sister and you will be shocked. DImitri had been missing since February of 2010. He now makes the fifth nuclear battery inventor killed in th elast 10 years. Another Americaninventor is still missing for over nine month. Get details on all six inventors here at these links:

www.theenvironm entsite.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I am surprised they didn't take his feet either...

Most likely a government hit.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me...

This is more than the second time, who do you think i call shame on?
edit on 4-5-2012 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This is sad.The tentacles of oil industry extend everywhere.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Anyone else find it strange that the only references to plasma batteries that come up are blogs talking about suppression? If there are all these blogs stating it's being suppressed and it is being suppressed, why do they exist?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Imagine how advanced we would be if there weren't actually people that wanted to see the human race as a whole fail. Its a shame, selfish greedy people.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
Imagine how advanced we would be if there weren't actually people that wanted to see the human race as a whole fail. Its a shame, selfish greedy people.

Perhaps this person owned the mob some money that he borrowed for his inventions? There are no links to schematics or patents or whatever else of value in the opening post to prove that this character did indeed invent something that the Russian government would want him dead for.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

Perhaps this person owned the mob some money that he borrowed for his inventions? There are no links to schematics or patents or whatever else of value in the opening post to prove that this character did indeed invent something that the Russian government would want him dead for.

Ah... an intelligent question.

Often we are led to believe that "there is no other answer, now we have proof of suppression", etc, etc.

But when you dabble in pseudoscience and are involved in operations that are looking for investor money on a fake, fraudulent, or exaggerated idea... You might want to lock your doors at night.

Not saying it is the case here, but it is a possibility. A body turning up is proof of nothing until the circumstances around it are fully vetted.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Anyone else find it strange that the only references to plasma batteries that come up are blogs talking about suppression? If there are all these blogs stating it's being suppressed and it is being suppressed, why do they exist?

does not your own disbelief tell the story of why?
as in, it's out there it must be fake.

I agree with you, but what if?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Could have something to do with this , if its true
Or just money
Or both

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
VOLGA river are not in Moscow

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Thanks for posting, sickening to know the governments/corporations have had this tech for so long but aren't sharing it. Do a bit of research and it's clear which parties are responsible for so many of the current problems.

The new battery utilizes nuclear technology but radiation levels are similar to the emissions of a mobile telephone. The first prototype measured 9 inches by two inches by two inches and was used to power a four passenger car with a 45hp electric motor. According to the informant, who “was previously warned and threatened about public disclosure” the automobile was operated non-stop for more than 13 months before the DoD claimed ownership of the technology which it immediately classified and labeled as “Strategic Technology”.

peakoil.com...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Am I missing something here? The OP's link says that man was unidentifiable. No hands or teeth and so decomposed that no one could actually ID the body. The OP in the original forum post seems to be basing their claims on the fact that it's a male body in his 50's. Thats a bit of a leap to say it must be Petronov from that.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

My God, its very sad, but heck of a scary scenario for classified tech inventors.
Could they not have paid him hush money, to discourage him, instead of stooping so low and killed him.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Techtron

i feel terrible for his family. Anyone working on fixing our energy shortage problems, is in grave danger. cheap or free energy could put these globalists out of business. they wouldnt want that would they. this might be off topic but could someone send me a link pertaining to harnessing earths rotational energy? please and thank u very much

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw

Originally posted by Brandon88

Lol schematics is maybe why they were killed. If they posted them, then they would have to make hits on a thousand more people. It is like saying, this guy got killed because he had a top secret document, well if that is true, let me see the document lol no.

Gs

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This hit was most likely sanctioned by the oil companies, either through government intervention or through hired assasins. This can be confirmed by using brain for 5 seconds, who would have an interest in suppresing such tech?

Also boncho being here already pretty much confirms it as well, boncho = the ever stalwart oil company hired hand, always posting in threads regarding new energy tech, trying to suppress the interest level.

edit on 4-5-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GermanShep

Lol schematics is maybe why they were killed. If they posted them, then they would have to make hits on a thousand more people. It is like saying, this guy got killed because he had a top secret document, well if that is true, let me see the document lol no.

Gs

Why do you say document. If he invented it, then most likely he had the battery itself.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Also boncho being here already pretty much confirms it as well, boncho = the ever stalwart oil company hired hand, always posting in threads regarding new energy tech, trying to suppress the interest level.

Yes, and on the other hand we have the poor valiant free energy inventor who made a device that powered his home for two years, only to suffer the fate of hands cut off and teeth removed. Surprisingly, during this time when he invented such a great device, he never sold it, sent plans to confidants or gave out similar devices to friends and family.

Don't worry, if I ever invented a free energy perpetual motion machine, I'll be sure to send out one to every ATS member all at once. Thereby circumventing the standard practice of "offing" the lone inventor whose secrets die at the grave....

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This is fascinating.
Recently heard about possibilities of plasma physics renovating our whole way of life.

Check this out about a new energy from TED Talks - Justin Hall-Tipping

www.abovetopsecret.com...

∞LOVE∞

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join