It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Plasma Battery Inventor Murdered in Moscow

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Don't worry, if I ever invented a free energy perpetual motion machine, I'll be sure to send out one to every ATS member all at once. Thereby circumventing the standard practice of "offing" the lone inventor whose secrets die at the grave....

Boncho, these dudes play for keeps. You will end up offing all ats members.
Suppression levels go deep and they will succeed, no matter the size of entropy
created by the inventor. Trust me.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Techtron

I'd like to see the patents or the design as I do not believe this is about a plasma battery. It doesn't make sense because a cold plasma would be fusion operating at unity with no thermal entropy. It is improbable that a device of that nature would fit into say, a D cell sized case.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Why do none of these "alternative energy" inventors never have and schematics or proof of how their invention works? Probably because it isn't real.

I agree with what Boncho is saying.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is truly sad considering that he was (possibly) one of the greatest minds of our generation. But all things considered, he probably got what he deserved. I mean seriously, if he is smart enough to create a power source that could jeopardize the oil industry's profits, he should have expected the resistance. Especially since almost every powerful person, including every government makes a large amount of money from this industry. If he truly did create this battery he should have known that there was no way, the powers of this industry would have allowed him to profit off of it. His only option would have been to donate this technology to the world. And by that I mean give it away and hope to change the world in a way that would allow us to vacate from the use of dirty fuels.

I'm not the smartest person in the world, but even I know this is true. If I were him (or if the next person who creates this type of battery is reading this) I would get every email address and physical address of every person that has studied physics, chemistry, environmental sciences, and mathematics in the past three decades along with every person considered a professional in the industry (college professors, private firms, etc.) and spend the next year creating a mass mail. The key is to send them all at once without anyone knowing.

The information will get out, hundreds of people (around the world!!!) could verify it, and hopefully one company will produce them. Unfortunately you won't make money but I guarantee you'll be a consultant (making a lot of money) and go down in history next to Newton.

There is no other way! The only way you prosper as an individual is if we prosper as a whole!

edit on 4-5-2012 by 1plusXisto7billion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Don't worry, if I ever invented a free energy perpetual motion machine, I'll be sure to send out one to every ATS member all at once. Thereby circumventing the standard practice of "offing" the lone inventor whose secrets die at the grave....

Boncho, these dudes play for keeps. You will end up offing all ats members.
Suppression levels go deep and they will succeed, no matter the size of entropy
created by the inventor. Trust me.

Yet you are still alive after inventing your anti-gravity tomato...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I guess you did not read the interview of the inventor's sister (Marina Petronov). The guy had an old and very unique pocketwatch that had the initials of his grandfather engraved on it. Despite this proof-positive, the police continue to say "unidentifiable". Here is the interview link. www.missing-or-murdered.blogspot.com...

Note to Dave... If you read the original 2010 and 2011 links about Petronov and his "house battery" you will note that it was the size of a small briefcase - about twice the thickness of an average laptop bag - not a D Cell. Also, there used to be a photo of one of the batteries designed for a car on the Internet which was slightly smaller, but now I cannot find the photo. I regret that I did not save the cache. I actually expected to read more and more about this battery - not less.

edit on 4-5-2012 by AnotherEnergyVictim because: Note to poster Dave added.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherEnergyVictim

I've looked through all your posts. What, are you one of the peoples behind the blog?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Lucky me. Was my lifes ambition to invent anti gravity as a kid

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I really am getting fed up with these obvious stories....it's simple...the government seeks power and control...without it,they would crumble,so any inventor of this type is silenced...period.
i myself have been threatened just talking about certain things...it's a #ing joke.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

I know this sounds crazy,but i have found a way too use a perpetual motion magnet powered machine...that would last forever and recharge itself...i had too remove it from utube thanks too threats,i dont even know if it would have worked,but i got the threats none the less...your on the right track if my invention works anyway,and its so simple it would make you laugh,and giggle a little.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

You people have too grasp the reality of the situation...inventions are real...do u think only ensteins theory of relativity is the only thing humans can think of??? bollocks i say...maybe it takes the most simple minded of you too realise your own potential...sad.
You will see the changes in your lifetime...the phase 1 is here,and you just don't accept it,or know it.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

OH WOW i've never heard of this before, well it's obvious then why so many are being murdered, the *astard pure greed again and hiding everything from us, sick evil people!!! wish i coul give you persoanally a flag.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Actually if you go over to the greenoptions.com link or the the environmentalforum link cited in the OP of this thread, you will find schematics and a patent number for the second generation of the plasma battery created by murdered inventor Aries M. DeGeus. Here are the links. www.greenoptions.com... and www.theenvironmentsite.org... f2760fb30c50f4

edit on 5-5-2012 by AnotherEnergyVictim because: typo

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Lucky me. Was my lifes ambition to invent anti gravity as a kid

Yeah but wasn´t as easy as you would have thunk, right?

I still see no anti gravity spaceships for sale in the car shop, just the old gasoline driven cars and the occasional "electricity-driven" which eats so much electricity, your gas savings was only transferred over to your energy bill anyway, and the energy companies are the same as the oil companies anyway. A feeling of false pogress prevailing.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherEnergyVictim
Actually if you go over to the greenoptions.com link or the the environmentalforum link cited in the OP of this thread, you will find schematics and a patent number for the second generation of the plasma battery created by murdered inventor Aries M. DeGeus. Here are the links. www.greenoptions.com... and www.theenvironmentsite.org... f2760fb30c50f4

edit on 5-5-2012 by AnotherEnergyVictim because: typo

Pretty criminating indeed.. someone with a very high interest level is suppressing this tech by murdering all the inventors, and queting down all the investigations when they "screw up" like they did now with petronov, forgetting to remove his watch before they dumped him in the river.

They just wanted him to "go away" not end up dead, that was what they payed for anyway.

You know, civility exists even at the higher levels.

Even if it is only skin-deep.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Leave it to the free energy suppression threads to bring out all the accounts with under a hundred posts, all jumping on the story or offering personal accounts.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Yeah but wasn´t as easy as you would have thunk, right?

Lol no it wasn't. I got the idea from superman,lois lane and lana lang with their
anti gravity belts.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Pretty criminating indeed.. someone with a very high interest level is suppressing this tech by murdering all the inventors, and queting down all the investigations when they "screw up" like they did now with petronov, forgetting to remove his watch before they dumped him in the river.

They just wanted him to "go away" not end up dead, that was what they payed for anyway.

You know, civility exists even at the higher levels.

Even if it is only skin-deep.

I fear to think what became of the missing dr ning li and evgeny podkletnov.
I do hope they are keeping well somewhere

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Yes, but...

There is still one plasma battery inventor unaccounted for - "Danny" the guy who got grabbed and served a gag order by the DoD after coming home from meeting with Asian investors in 2009. See here - www.zimbio.com...
edit on 15-5-2012 by Techtron because: typo

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

when you say unaccounted for, do you mean he is also missing?
The article does not mention about the asian inventors meeting with him

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join