It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia will invade europe, china will occupy india july/august

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Maybe I'm underestimating Russia, but they don't seem powerful enough to take all those countries over. That's hard core.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Nope, not had the pleasure, but that's a story anyway, not fact.

Fact is, neither Iran nor NK have the missile capability to launch to the US, let alone viable nuclear weapons big enough to cause such destruction or chaos.

Iran has demonstrated on at least two occassions in the Caspian Sea to have launched short range missiles (SCUD/FROG) off of barges and/or container ships. No reason NK couldn't do the same, they work closely with the NKs.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Champion

i wouldn't call britains and frances military state of the art. but they do belong to and have access to nato's, ie usa, weaponry and equipment.

the whole point of nato, is mutual defence, so that nations don't get picked off one by one like in ww2.

the warsaw pact was the russian version.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

After Russia attacks the US , the Beast and the false Prophet will come on the world scene. With the US out of the way, Europe will unite with Russia as China gets ready to Nuke the New United States of Europe-Russia( a brief world peace attributed to the Beast will ensue just before China clobbers the West with communist hordes.) The East and the West will unite in the rubble and march on Jerusalem , massing 200 million troops at Armageddon to fight another supernatural exterrestrial invading the earth with an army of beings from outr space. The Beast and the 200 million will lose the war and then they will be immediately sent to Hell.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by siluriancryptic

After Russia attacks the US , the Beast and the false Prophet will come on the world scene. With the US out of the way, Europe will unite with Russia as China gets ready to Nuke the New United States of Europe-Russia( a brief world peace attributed to the Beast will ensue just before China clobbers the West with communist hordes.) The East and the West will unite in the rubble and march on Jerusalem , massing 200 million troops at Armageddon to fight another supernatural exterrestrial invading the earth with an army of beings from outr space. The Beast and the 200 million will lose the war and then they will be immediately sent to Hell.

Yep sounds about right

To everyone else. Why are you all underestimating Russia and China? You really don't know what technology they have, even though you's would love to think they are still stuck in the Cold War. For all you know, they could be on par, or further ahead than teh USA. You simply don't know.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I have never understood the American fear of the Russians.

Russia unlike the US is not hostile to the point they would put their own citizens at risk.

It seems everyday on here; I see the Americans speak of the Russians as being hostile or a threat, when infact they are not

They almost certainly will not be the cause of WW3. So please cut out the nosense talk.

Also China's whole economy depends on the west, they would not risk a war either.

You need to atleast think your dream through before you post, seriously.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by stumason

It may be fantasy to take out US with weather control weapons but with EMP that's a another story

Every thing that drives or flies in the U.S. military inventory is protected against EMP and they have been since the 60's.

I am so sick of people acting like an EMP strike against the U.S. will have this great affect and stop our army cold,
You guys need to study what you preach because its ridiculous at times.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'm guessing the reason you can't find an incorrect prediction is because whoever made that website, made it after the fact, and this guy never existed, nor predicted these things.

Those really are the silliest predictions and make no sense.

Russia will attack Europe, the U.S. and Persia(You do know persia is Iran, right?)
okaaaaaay.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I think your missing the point that the "red storm" is communism

China is currently a communist nation.
Russia is about to hold mock elections which will see the return of a former KGB officer in the Kremlin.

what the Russians lack in technology, the Chinese make up for.
China and Russia have the largest standing armies in the world.

With Russia's natural resources, and China's resource investments around the world, we'll shall see an arms buildup that will dwarf anything we''ll have ever seen before.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

So Australia will be completely safe? Because you never said anything about Australia?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I'm guessing the reason you can't find an incorrect prediction is because whoever made that website, made it after the fact, and this guy never existed, nor predicted these things.

Those really are the silliest predictions and make no sense.

Russia will attack Europe, the U.S. and Persia(You do know persia is Iran, right?)
okaaaaaay.

You do know that back then Iran was known as Persia? Right? okaaaaay!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
China Invades India? wow that's funny.

The Logistics required to under take such an endeavor would be mind blowing. China's army is massive, and moving a force of that size takes time and somebody will notice. Besides if China were to attack India, it would lead to a full on nuclear exchange.

Remember boys and girls, in a nuke fight everyone loses and no one wins. So the only winning move is not to play!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse
I have never understood the American fear of the Russians.

Russia unlike the US is not hostile to the point they would put their own citizens at risk.

It seems everyday on here; I see the Americans speak of the Russians as being hostile or a threat, when infact they are not

They almost certainly will not be the cause of WW3. So please cut out the nosense talk.

Also China's whole economy depends on the west, they would not risk a war either.

You need to atleast think your dream through before you post, seriously.

I'd like to know where was the UK in ww2? Hmm?
How come you betrayed the Australians, abandoned them to the Japanese. You British are scum.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Well in WW2 the UK was selflessly trying to save the world

With limited resources available Australia was an unfortunate incident, but what does it matter, Japanese would never have got past the beer cans anyway

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse

Well in WW2 the UK was selflessly trying to save the world

With limited resources available Australia was an unfortunate incident, but what does it matter, Japanese would never have got past the beer cans anyway

No doubt good chap, have you SEEN a Fosters Beer can???
Jk, Jk.... I actually did not know Australia was invaded by Japan. So thank you for sharing that, redcapitolguy! No offense intended either. I just thought of those giant beer cans when he said that. Us Americans will never abandon you though. You can count on that!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I find it hard to believe he would have been using the term World War at a point in time where there had never been one - he never even lived to see one. The first world war, was as far as I remember, known as the Great War for a long time, so for him to be using that term that early is very unlikely. Which means that his predictions about any world wars are a matter of interpretation.

Mark Twain wrote this on war, some years before he died:

"There has never been a just one, never an honorable one - on the part of the instigator of the war. I can see a million years ahead, and this rule will never change in so many as half a dozen instances. The loud little handful - as usual - will shout for the war. The pulpit will - warily and cautiously - object - at first; the great, big, dull bulk of the nation will rub its sleepy eyes and try to make out why there should be a war, and will say, earnestly and indignantly, "It is unjust and dishonorable, and here is no necessity for it." Then the handful will shout louder. A few fair men on the other side will argue and reason against the war with speech and pen, and at first will have a hearing and be applauded; but it will not last long; those others will outshout them, and presently the anti-war audiences will thin out and lose popularity. Before long you will see this curious thing: the speakers stoned from the platform, and free speech strangled by hordes of furious men who in their secret hearts are still at one with those stoned speakers - as earlier - but do not dare to say so. And now the whole nation - pulpit and all - will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open. Next the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception."

Mark Twain was a genius.
But it does not take a genius to predict that more wars will come and the next will most likely be bigger than its predecessor.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by jhn7537

you raise a very amusing point. let's be honest, i doubt anyone in authority will take this seriously. so few people are aware of anton johansson that it won't matter.

what i would LOVE to know is what a russian general would do with this.

Hard to say, but I assume he would immediately pass it directly to Sorcha Faal.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

I'd like to know where was the UK in ww2? Hmm?
How come you betrayed the Australians, abandoned them to the Japanese. You British are scum.

Us scumbags were trying to prevent the Nazi's from wiping out the defenceless, we were the very first to wage war against the fascist invasion of Poland, we defended Europe to the very best of our extent and sacrificed many, many lives.

We were also defending our own shores - selfishly like the scum we are.

edit on 5-5-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
9) Germany will be attacked from the east.
10) There will be a civil war, Germans will fight against Germans.

No freaking way.
There will be no civil war in Germany... not after our history with the division and reunification of Germany.
I can't think of any reason strong enough to devide Germany again, especially not while Germany is under attack from the outside.

From what I've been told from my grandfather, the Brits merited great respect amongst german soldiers back in WW2.
He used to say "never underestimate the Brits, for they are incredibly unyielding people and warriors."
Germany shelled the hell out of England during the Blitz and they didn't even twitch... can't say that about many of the enemy nations back then.
edit on 6-5-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mads1987

every site I have found about these predictions state clearly that they have no direct translation into modern terms or something like that. That said, no one heard of the term World War before the first one either, but someone came up with it so I doubt it is a unique term that could not have been coined before the 1st WW. Who knows though, I would like to see a literal translation of the prophecy/seeing or what ever you call it.

as for the people on the site that discount Russia and or China militarily, that is foolish. China has an army that is just about larger than all the other armies on the planet, they could have a few million soldiers die and it would hardly be noticed. They (both countries have plenty of weapons I think we are far ahead technology wise but who knows against China they have been getting our tech for decades legally and illegally. Put both of those countries together and anyone would be hard pressed to defeat or even stop them from doing just about what ever they want. Let's not forget that a WWII bullet is just as deadly as a bullet made in 2012, all it has to do is hit the target. The standard Russian WWII rifle will still shoot a hole through a 1/4" steel plate, I know because I shoot then often and have punched those holes using surplus ammo.

This guy seems to have a better track record for seeing the future than most of the so called seers I have read about.

Just my thoughts on the whole thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join