It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia will invade europe, china will occupy india july/august

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Hmm have you read the book One Second After. Instead of blaming Russia and China it is Iran and North Korea that got the blame and got glassed by the surviving US military

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

But aren't you an ally of India?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Nope, not had the pleasure, but that's a story anyway, not fact.

Fact is, neither Iran nor NK have the missile capability to launch to the US, let alone viable nuclear weapons big enough to cause such destruction or chaos.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

But China owns the US anyways doesn't make sense why China would destroy the country which is why I don't buy Johansson's prediction

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

But aren't you an ally of India?

Our Prime Minister signed an agreement to sell our uranium to India (a non-signatory to UN nuclear stipulations)....if that is what you mean by ally.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that Russia and China will team up together. How they make their moves is like playing chess. They will be three or more moves ahead of everyone else. When, we finally realize what's going on it will be far too late.
edit on 3-5-2012 by denya11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by denya11

After a while when America is gone China and Russia will war against each other. Remember in order for these countries to survive they have to have an external threat

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by denya11
There is no doubt in my mind that Russia and China will team up together. How will they make their moves is like playing chess. They will be three or more moves ahead of everyone else. When we finally realize what's going on it will be far too late.

Geez, You people kiss Russias & Chinas feet too much. They are human which means they can be killed like anyone else.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by denya11
There is no doubt in my mind that Russia and China will team up together. How they make their moves is like playing chess. They will be three or more moves ahead of everyone else. When, we finally realize what's going on it will be far too late.
edit on 3-5-2012 by denya11 because: (no reason given)

To be honest with you, Id take USA and NATO countries over China and Russia.... But thats just me...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I wonder how many nations mocked Germany when they were declaring war on the world. Oh it's Germany, our British troops will squash them like bugs....

Hey did you hear Germany was declaring war? Oh please, is Germany a country. ha ha ha

If Germany didn't wake you up, then Russia and China surely will.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I just can't see Russia invading Europe, maybe cause I grew up after the cold war? And China in India? I could give that a maybe. However I doubt it would even go that far,wars between superpowers are a thing of the past, theres to much money to be had in free trade and to much fear of mutually assured destruction.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

anton johnasson did not predict russian defeat.Alois Irhelmer did . There are also prophecies about USA being defeated,China winning lalalla.

But world war 3 will not be invasion based.It will be nuclear,scalar and biological artillery based.Civil defence based.

My clairvoyance of ww3 showed:
1)Russian cities destroyed though population saved due to bunkers
2) American urban population and govt destroyed and civil war
3)China will be destroyed
4)Europe will be destroyed
5)india will suffer large destruction.

60% of russian population will survive ,though their industry will be destroyed.Also ,I have seen free energy tech come after the war. I believe the timeline will be 2012-2015 or 2018-2019

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by denya11

If you're talking WW2, then not many mate, which is why the UK and France went to great lengths to avoid war. We weren't complacent about Germany, quite the opposite.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Have to agree with you on that one mate.

I don't think anybody passed the threat of a unified, angry German nation, crippled by the Versailles treaty lightly.

In fact the Versailles treaty in itself demonstrated the worlds concern with regard to a German military offensive.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by starwarsisreal

china and india aren't exactly enemies, as the ats thread i posted at the bottom confirms. i think china will occupy india without much bloodshed and then go after korea.

I think you'll find they are. They went to war in 1962 over a territory dispute and it remains disputed. A lot of recent Indian weapon purchases e.g. submarines (latest missile test) are to counter china.

China invading India would be a prolonged bloodbath and probably go nuclear.

Not likely.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Let's do this line by line...

1) India will be occupied by china.

Hmm, I doubt it very much. In terms of military power, both are quite evenly matched and China would find it nigh on impossible to "occupy India", especially seeing as their only land border is a few Himalayas mountain passes, which would be blatant chokepoint.

China are far more powerful than the Indian army. The Chinese are already walking through the door when it comes to India. Check out the land they have taken and how the Indians have responded to it. It will make you laugh.
- China taking land at the Indian border - India not doing a thing about it. My take - The Indians are sh*t scared because they know they will not stand a chance. Maybe thats why they are bending over for them now

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09

Originally posted by stumason
Let's do this line by line...

1) India will be occupied by china.

Hmm, I doubt it very much. In terms of military power, both are quite evenly matched and China would find it nigh on impossible to "occupy India", especially seeing as their only land border is a few Himalayas mountain passes, which would be blatant chokepoint.

China are far more powerful than the Indian army. The Chinese are already walking through the door when it comes to India. Check out the land they have taken and how the Indians have responded to it. It will make you laugh.
- China taking land at the Indian border - India not doing a thing about it. My take - The Indians are sh*t scared because they know they will not stand a chance. Maybe thats why they are bending over for them now

Sounds like your the one doing the bending over for China. Do you always throw claims out there without providing any proof?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Anton Johansson born in sweden, is known for his prophecies (hear me out), and i haven't been able to find a single prophecy he made that was incorrect. for instance, some of his predictions

No Doubt!!!

but what would be the catalyst?

Is that in a crystal ball somewhere?
edit on 4-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is ludicrous

I wanted to stop reading at "China will occupy India" haha what a joke! Sorry buddy, that's not gonna happen anytime soon. China might be a superpower one day, but guess what? India will be chipping at their heels for that power. India is the only country that can stand up to China and back it up with numbers, and a rapidly modernizing military in regards to Air Force, Navy, and Army. Ain't happening.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You know, parts of this sound like some of the many Cold War Scenarios' I've read over the years.

But of course the Russians had the "Soviet Group of Forces Germany" stationed in the heart of East Germany, so they could literally march straight out of the barracks and cross the inter German border through the Fulda and Hof Gaps, and acroos the North German Plain.. Of course NATO had 2 full US corps, 3 German Corps, 1 Corp each of British, Dutch, Belgian, and Danish troops stationed within 100 miles of the border (most of the US and British troops were with 30 miles and some up on it). Of course the East and West Germans would have been fighting each other in this case. Not a civil war per se', but Germans fighting Germans nontheless. (Interesting, the West Germans tried to position their units so they would only have a small likely hood of running into the East German forces).

So alot of this is plausable......20 years ago., up until about 1994,by then most of the Soviet Army was out, and NATO inter border forces were less then half of the above, by 2003, almost all of the above is gone. The Americans and the British have troops still based in Germany, but only a fraction of the above.

I remember in the late 70's and into the 80's there were several novels dealing with a NATO/Warsaw Pact war. Tom Clancy's Red Storm Rising was probably the best, the Russians actually put a couple of copies in their military acadamy and made it required reading. Also some great table top hex and counter war games. A buddy of mine and I dragged one out about a year ago and played. The results were almsot always the same. Red's cross the border, heavy casualties on both sides, and the Red offiensive fizziles out at or just short of the Rhine, you pretty much called it qits and negotiated a settlement, or busted out the Tactical Nuclear Warfare Rules tablet and counters.....
edit on 4-5-2012 by SrWingCommander because: additions

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join