It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked U.S. Army Doc. - Plan For Re-Education Camps In America!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Alex Jones just announced a leaked U.S. Army document (FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations .PDF ) that states;

The manual lists the following roles that are designated to the “PSYOP team”.

- Identifies malcontents, trained agitators, and political leaders within the facility who may try to organize resistance or create disturbances.

- Develops and executes indoctrination programs to reduce or remove antagonistic attitudes.

- Identifies political activists.

- Provides loudspeaker support (such as administrative announcements and facility instructions when necessary).

- Helps the military police commander control detainee and DC populations during emergencies.

- Plans and executes a PSYOP program that produces an understanding and appreciation of U.S. policies and actions.
Source Article: Leaked U.S. Army Document Outlines Plan For Re-Education Camps In America

If this isn't complete proof that we're living in a "police state" than I don't know what is. I guess that's what all those internment camps across the U.S. are for? This is out of control.
edit on 5/3/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If you do not agree with the government YOU will be forced to conform to their ideoligies. They're monitoring our emails, text messages, message boards, facebook, twitter, youtube and google+ accounts. If they see you question their authority YOU'RE on their list. There is NO ESCAPE!

Hide in the mountains? They'll get ya. Hide in your bunkers? They'll get ya. Move to another country? They'll eventually get ya. lol TPTB are out-of-their-minds!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
If you do not agree with the government YOU will be forced to conform to their ideoligies. They're monitoring our emails, text messages, message boards, facebook, twitter, youtube and google+ accounts. If they see you question their authority YOU'RE on their list. There is NO ESCAPE!

Hide in the mountains? They'll get ya. Hide in your bunkers? They'll get ya. Move to another country? They'll eventually get ya. lol TPTB are out-of-their-minds!

I have the feeling the second ammendment will have a thing or two to say about this. Or at least those who hold it dear. Hello Government. You all are terrible people (for the most part) and You will never put me or my family into your camps. Just go ahead and try. Hey this gives me a good idea for the writing contest [MAD], thanks.
edit on 3/5/12 by usmc0311 because: poor spelling

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm listening to Alex Jones' show right now. He's talking about this. Pretty intense! He's going nutz

Alex Jones Show - LIVE Feed

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I wonder what kind of "products" they speak of?

The re-education process is the responsibility of the “Psychological Operations Officer,” whose job it is to design “PSYOP products that are designed to pacify and acclimate detainees or DCs to accept U.S. I/R facility authority and regulations,” according to the document.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Support the troops. They're coming for you.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What credibility does Alex Jones have in your mind that you actually believe that this is an authentic document?

This is a hoax, for one simple reason.

If it were real (as presented by Alex Jones), or if anything Alex Jones ever said was actuality, Alex Jones would no longer be alive, or at the very least, he would be in prison.

My evidence?

Bradley Manning and wikileaks.

When -actual- plans and secret documents are leaked, the governments of the world take it VERY seriously.
edit on 3-5-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
I'm listening to Alex Jones' show right now. He's talking about this. Pretty intense! He's going nutz

Alex Jones Show - LIVE Feed

I`ve been listening for the past hour or so and he has been warning this for a while but as he says....people ignore him cos they think he`s a fear monger !

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Is this a load of Bunkum ?
Why aren't people talking about this.
This should be big.......... Shouldn't it ?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
How is this not getting more attention???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Because it was already posted (3 times) yesterday.

Here is the original thread: Enjoy the many replys/ideas/comments.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Because it was already posted (3 times) yesterday.

Here is the original thread: Enjoy the many replys/ideas/comments.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well I'm not on here 24/7 sadly. Just because you've seen it doesn't mean others have . Bear that in mind.

Thanks for the link.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ohhhhh # here we go again.

Let's all hear from the ITGs and how willing they are to go to war with the friigin Government.

I can already hear it now.

"Bring it on"
"Time to lock and load"
"I'm not worried, I have a Bug Out Bag".
"I ain't goin' to yer stinkin' camps, you'll have to kill me first".
" If they try 'n' take me, my buddies 'Smith' and 'Wesson' will have sumthin' to say about it"!!

Here they come.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Ohhhhh # here we go again.

Let's all hear from the ITGs and how willing they are to go to war with the friigin Government.

I can already hear it now.

"Bring it on"
"Time to lock and load"
"I'm not worried, I have a Bug Out Bag".
"I ain't goin' to yer stinkin' camps, you'll have to kill me first".
" If they try 'n' take me, my buddies 'Smith' and 'Wesson' will have sumthin' to say about it"!!

Here they come.

Will conspiracy theorists be targeted- ie, people who post on here etc?

The vast majority are surely just people asking questions, and not a threat?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

What threads have YOU been reading????
Seriously!
There are idiots on here flat out declaring war!
Painting big bright bullseyes on their chests.

Read some of the threads on this topic.
If you try to be level headed and suggest that it may be a better option to keep your head down and your mouth shut for now, you get called a coward.

insanity at its finest.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

What threads have YOU been reading????
Seriously!
There are idiots on here flat out declaring war!
Painting big bright bullseyes on their chests.

Read some of the threads on this topic.
If you try to be level headed and suggest that it may be a better option to keep your head down and your mouth shut for now, you get called a coward.

insanity at its finest.

What I'm asking is, if you look into 9/11 and post on here saying you don't agree with the official story for example, does that mean you are liable to end up in one of these military camps?

One section of the document says to re educate people to 'appreciate US policies', it's kind of scary stuff and I'm wondering if your average joe conspiracy theorist will be seen as a threat for simply asking questions and posting about 'conspiracies' such as 9/11 or Iran etc.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I guess there was a response by Fort Leonard Wood Public Affairs director Tiffany Wood that THAT doc. wasn't meant for public eyes;

Fort Leonard Wood Public Affairs director Tiffany Wood has provided the first official response to the shocking U.S. Army document that outlines the implementation of re-education camps, admitting that the manual was “not intended for public release” and claiming that its provisions only apply outside the United States, a contention completely disproved by the language contained in the document itself. Watch Video - U.S. Army Responds To Prison Camp Document

top topics

join