It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Societies that Vanished in Mystery

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Look at the Pacific current, as in ocean current.It goes south on North America, thus if they came from Asia, they would have had easy sailing till they found themselves at the equator, then it crosses westerly back over to Asia.Thus the Aztec, Maya and all the central southern mexico civilizations probably got off the current there and started their societies.

Your notation of these Currents are correct, but you seem to forget the Atlantic.

It also has the same effect moving from, for the sake of naming a place, North Africa and flows towards the Caribbean, up the East Coast of the North America and passes Iceland, the Isles, Western Europa and back to Africa roughly speaking.

Ciao

Shane

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

I dont recall ever seeing an 'Egyptian Shipwreck" found in Austraila posted, but the story written in Egyptian carved into the wall of a cave in Austrailia, that was well known to cave explorers. The storys tells of a" Prince of Egypt" one of many sons of one of the Pharohs who went exploring. The inscription went on to discribe how they were shipwrecked on shore (presumably Austraila) and how they wondered till they came to this cave to rest as the young prince lay dying from a poisionous snake bite (not to hard to imagine in the "outback"). I came across this post many years ago here on ATS.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
2,000 Years ago the rise and fall of civilisations was characterised by bad economies, low morals, material overtaking human progress, and people thinking it's the end of the world. That also sounds like the world now - again in a rise and fall of civilisations.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by Hanslune

Oh sorry my mistake, I find them a bit confusing personally.

If one maps the ley lines one can find some incredibly interesting 'coincidences' worldwide.

Ley lines as a concept wasn't invented until the 20th century and there is no proof then they were ever anything other than pseudo science, placed wherever it was convenient to make a point. The 'coincidence' is an invention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join