It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No seriously, why Fox News is sooo into getting people friendly with reptiles??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I already posted a thread about how MSM is pushing this agenda of getting people familiar with the idea of "intelligent lizards", "alien worlds ruled by reptile civilizations" and even a rogue branch of dinosaurs who weren't wiped out by a meteor disaster on Earth, and "mutated into something else". Most of the articles published by MSM came out in sync with the paper written by chemistry PhD Ronald Breslow (already pulled off from the website of American Chemical Society). Some of these articles even suggest that people should "welcome to the new lizard overlords". I'm reviewing this subject because Fox News is particularly VERY committed in getting people friendly with reptiles:

Seriously what the heck is that dude in a T-Rex suit cuddling with people around, during an interview?? And there's another guy in the background holding a baby-lizard toy or robot in pajamas. Naturally shills and naysayers will claim it's "just entertainment", "it's nothing to worry about" or in ultimate instance "it's pareidolia", but the fact is that there IS an agenda being strongly pushed by American MSM, to promote the existence of an intelligent reptile species and I'm not even talking about Hollywood flicks. I'm referring exclusively to TV News and articles.

Could “advanced” dinosaurs rule other planets?

New Thing To Worry About: ‘Monstrous,’ ‘Cunning’ Space Dinosaurs

Welcome to our new lizard overlords: Study suggests alien worlds could be full of super-intelligent dinosaurs

It seems that David Icke was right all way down and it's getting harder to deny it.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Why are you watching FOXnews?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
#1: You're a little slow on the up-take: www.abovetopsecret.com...

#2: Reptilians don't exist.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I, for one, welcome our new Reptilian overlords.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I always get a kick out of the tinfoil duality.

If the MSM doesn't report on some conspiracy-related topic, it's because TPTB are suppressing the info.

If the MSM does report on on some conspiracy-related topic, it's because TPTB are trying to get us used to the idea.

You're all loons!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Clearly I am a paid shill because I think that you are blowing one story and a guy in a suit out of proportion. Twice in one day no less.

Well I better go collect my money then.

If reptiles drop from the sky I will agree with you but until then I will just assume that fox gave an absolutely ridiculous 'study' a bit too much limelight. as well as a guy playing a really cuddly (in spirit) dinosaur

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
*sigh* Haven't we had enough reptile-related threads for today?

All this back-and-forth arguing and accusing is really starting to wear me out... -.-'''

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Where else could I watch other news videos promoting the reptilian agenda?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Maybe when our new overlords appear, they don't want people greeting them with guns ablazing

That could create an awkward situation.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reptilians have rights , too

they-a-comin......prolly

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I thought the fake Reptilian stuff was supposed to go in the Skunk Works? This thread is particularly silly. Is this satire perhaps, only not to well done?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
News stations love ratings. People love dinosaurs. I think you can follow the rest from their. This is not rocket science people.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by Furbs

Where else could I watch other news videos promoting the reptilian agenda?

Your question implies that FOXnews is a news source.

I do not share that opinion, ergo, I cannot help you.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Please respond to the ORIGINAL THREAD (started today also I might add) here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

CLOSED.

Springer...

top topics

join