It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of You Spread Conspiracy Likely without Knowing it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
How many of you are familiar with this kind of talk?

"Get off your ass and be the change you want to see. Sitting there waiting isn't going to get you anywhere. Your change isn't going to pop out of thin air- YOU have to make it happen."

I believe people who use this logic usually mean well, if not, almost always mean well. However, when they direct these words everywhere to other people, there is a chance that they are spreading a conspiracy that has likely been going on since the start of this human 'civilization'. You're probably thinking "Well, how could common sense spread conspiracy?". It isn't that spreads conspiracy. It's just certain types of thinking that does. This is possibly one of them. Here's why:

Many famous leaders of great change met the untimely end to their conquest. People like Martin Luther King Jr. didn't get near his vision before he was ultimately removed from this realm. He didn't sit around and wait for change. He acted, which was a the only right thing to do, or so you would think. You see, in this world, it doesn't matter whether you act or not. You could decide one day that you're going to take action and, the very next day, get shot and killed before you got the chance to do anything.

If you ask me, not only does sudden, unpredictable death make living in this world a pointless existence, but I also see no point whatsoever in acting out on anything if there's a chance I'm going to just get taken out. Now, that's plenty enough to make it pointless. But, to make things worse, being a great leader of positive change actually paints a target on your head. So, your chances of having your crusade ended are actually increased.

So, now you might be wondering what change it is that I want to see. Well, cancer can die, for one thing. And, so can all deadly diseases. The world system has to be destroyed, and humanity's psychology altered to living without it. The food chain has to go because things being born to eat is a meaningless life. And, then you'd have to get rid of their ability to overproduce their species. Ah, and whatever it is in human psychology that makes them kill other living being has to be destroyed. Also, all pollution has to be cleaned and ended. Then, we'd have to find a way to make it where pollution was impossible. In other words, get rid of all chemicals that hurt life on Earth and replace them with others that do the same good purpose without the side affects. Next could come ending natural disasters capability of forming or at least end their deathly force. We could upgrade the life on this planet to survive things like that and other accidents. Without these changes, my psychology is unfit to live in this world. As I quote a lot, make me into a 'rock star' and I will not be happy. Money won't do anything for me but buy me vices until I do eventually end up in the world I need just to live.

In short, you might say my change is impossible. Then, why do you tell me to go make it happen? Why even tell me if there's a chance I'll die in the middle of trying? Why bother ranting to me of acting when, to me, acting with the chance of death is pointless? Don't you get it? The world I need just to live doesn't have disease, murder, pollution, or any other thing that actually takes out life. In the world I see, things couldn't 'overpopulate' because they wouldn't be programmed to keep reproducing so much life at a time. In my world, people would pass on when their time came. In my world, there would be plenty of problems. There would even be war. But, people wouldn't die left and right. Their bodies would be tough and their armor fit to handle the blows of their enemies. Their enemies would aim to back them off by injuring them so they have to go back and heal. In my world, there really is compassion. And, there are all sort of problems, challenges, and mysteries to be solved. But, it is a world made to live in, not to "try to survive" like Earth.

So, in conclusion, I don't want to change the world. I want to LEAVE this world. I believe this world is a fake made from a real world like I described. I believe that sometime during 2012 this world is going down in flames, and we are going to be moved to the real world. I don't even believe real people here are being killed and, if they are, they don't suffer much and move straight to the real world. I believe in this other world not only because I need it just to live, but I also get all the info on it from what seem to be memories of a past life, undeniably strong feelings to this other place, and even dreams of it. There are cities, but people aren't removing nature to build them because they care about other life and, heck, they need it to live themselves! Again, it is not a 'perfect world' that I see. But, then again, a 'prefect' world would be impossible and unlivable. Without problems, life is also pointless. It has problems, just not ones that makes life worthless like the ones here on 'Earth'. To think this world is made as a reflection of the very scenery, cultures, and feelings of such an uncalculatingly better place. That's right. I believe in the real world there are tress, the sea, and a country called Japan. And, they all look relatively the same save for meaningless problems like forest fires, oils spills, and other unthinkable things such as gender prejudice.

And, that's why I believe the whole "Get off your ass and make it happen." crap could be maybe a big part of the conspiracy that this obviously fake world is. (: I may not have much proof of this real world (at least, what's considered proof in this 'society'), but I have more evidence than can fit into the character limit for a thread. Otherwise, I would have wrote more. XD Thanks for reading!

Song that basically illustrates me in this 'world'. V

I am starting to realize that I can do nothing on my own
Everything that I start to build crumbles into nothing!
It's safe to say that no matter what I try I fall so short
This unrelenting pride continues to widen the space between you and I

Is there any point in trying to change?
No matter what I do it always stays the same.
But I feel like this has been made for me
Is there something more that I can't see?

All I want is to let go
I try so hard this pride still grows
Just for once to breathe in deep
And catch a glimpse of what you see in me
So many years of sorrow and grief
The bitterness I tasted in the face of defeat
How can I forget the joy of the mountain tops down in the valleys?

But I feel like this has been made for me
Is there something more that I can't see?
But your ways are different they call out to me
no matter what I do you always stay the same
And I will have the choice to say
there is more to this life that I'm living

There is more
There is more

And in the amidst of struggles of finding the man
you called me to be
Your love reminds me
that though I am broken I am still standing
I'm still screaming!

And I will have the choice to say
there is more to this life I am living

"Valleys" by Close Your Eyes

Listen to Song Above!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

So, now you might be wondering what change it is that I want to see. Well, cancer can die, for one thing. And, so can all deadly diseases. The world system has to be destroyed, and humanity's psychology altered to living without it. The food chain has to go because things being born to eat is a meaningless life. And, then you'd have to get rid of their ability to overproduce their species. Ah, and whatever it is in human psychology that makes them kill other living being has to be destroyed. Also, all pollution has to be cleaned and ended. Then, we'd have to find a way to make it where pollution was impossible. In other words, get rid of all chemicals that hurt life on Earth and replace them with others that do the same good purpose without the side affects. Next could come ending natural disasters capability of forming or at least end their deathly force. We could upgrade the life on this planet to survive things like that and other accidents. Without these changes, my psychology is unfit to live in this world.

In short, you might say my change is impossible. Then, why do you tell me to go make it happen?

Become a scientist. Solve some of the above problems. Its not impossible.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

The point of all change is not to be the one who completes the entire process of change, but to be the one that sparks change and thereby bring the realization to others around you the idea that change is needed and is imminent. Every major positive change that has affected the masses can be sourced back to the idea or ideas of one great man. He however is rarely still around to see his dream come to fruition.

"If it's fame you are after don't bother with any good ideas, any idea will do. If it's ideas you are after search for only the best, once found fame will follow." -peace

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
reply to post by Three

So, now you might be wondering what change it is that I want to see. Well, cancer can die, for one thing. And, so can all deadly diseases. The world system has to be destroyed, and humanity's psychology altered to living without it. The food chain has to go because things being born to eat is a meaningless life. And, then you'd have to get rid of their ability to overproduce their species. Ah, and whatever it is in human psychology that makes them kill other living being has to be destroyed. Also, all pollution has to be cleaned and ended. Then, we'd have to find a way to make it where pollution was impossible. In other words, get rid of all chemicals that hurt life on Earth and replace them with others that do the same good purpose without the side affects. Next could come ending natural disasters capability of forming or at least end their deathly force. We could upgrade the life on this planet to survive things like that and other accidents. Without these changes, my psychology is unfit to live in this world.

In short, you might say my change is impossible. Then, why do you tell me to go make it happen?

Become a scientist. Solve some of the above problems. Its not impossible.

It isn't that simple, silly. XD It's been said before over and over that we can't just get rid of the food chain because the world would overpopulate and wipe itself out. But, that's because this is a defective, fake world- not the awesome real world. :9 And, so many people would fight to keep the polluting methods alive. Crazy huh! And, there's more, but you get the idea.

Besides, it's like I said. I don't want to exist in a world where any of this crap could ever even be possible. That's why I said that I don't want to change this world. I want to get the hell out of here. XD

Originally posted by ThoughtIsMadness
reply to post by Three

The point of all change is not to be the one who completes the entire process of change, but to be the one that sparks change and thereby bring the realization to others around you the idea that change is needed and is imminent. Every major positive change that has affected the masses can be sourced back to the idea or ideas of one great man. He however is rarely still around to see his dream come to fruition.

"If it's fame you are after don't bother with any good ideas, any idea will do. If it's ideas you are after search for only the best, once found fame will follow." -peace

Well, refer to the above. I don't want to change this place. I want to leave it. I don't wanna live in a world that isn't even real. XD

new topics

top topics

join