It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentary about demons on YouTube - zozo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Good Grief! That's just plain freaky!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Know what's freaky?

I tried to get my mind off it last night before bed, watched some comedy programmes and that, drifted off to sleep...was textbook, great sleep.

I slept quite long and soundly and woke of my own accord literally 2 minutes before my alarm went off, the second I opened my eyes and sat up in bed the name Zozo popped into my head, actually as if a voice said the name inside my head...I was at home alone, got ready really quick and left for work.

I know it's nothing but still kinda freaked me out a bit, kinda think it's best left alone to be honest.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

yeah, very true, or he might want to do something similar to: "teaches Philosophy, and can oblige the souls of the deceased to appear before the conjurer to answer every desired question." I like this one better: "He is a liar unless compelled to enter a magic triangle where he gives true answers to every question, speaking with a rough voice. Furfur causes love between a man and a woman, creates storms, tempests, thunder, lightning, and blasts, and teaches on secret and divine things."
Who put that info there, and why? Those two descriptions are far from anything "evil". Without furfur, no one would ever fall in love, no storms would ever blow across our planet, etc. I am so confused by this.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Did you know that the fallen watcher Azazel goes by the name Uzazel, Uzza and Oz as well ?

The reverse of Oz is Zo.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join